Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picture This

Picture This

It is 92 degrees. You are laying on your lounge chair with a straw hat over your eyes. You have a cold Red Stripe at your elbow. You hear the surf in its continuous virtuoso. Reggae carries across the breeze along with the hum of distant conversations and good hearted laughter. Should you get up and refill your beer, or just lay here and occasionly roll over for an even baking? Man have I got a case of DIF. 10 more weeks!

lay a little longer than get up to refill the beer...you dont want a warm one now do you?

19 MORE DAYS!!!

No, No, send the other half to get the beer....that way you can watch there sexy ass as they walk away.
    Nicole and Ryan

Blog Entries
    Thanks for shoving it up our nose that we are sitting in front of a stupid computer being reminded about the fact that we are sitting in front of a stupid computer, while hundreds of people are at Hedo, no doubt laughing about the fact that we are sitting in front of a stupid computer, being reminded by sick people that we are sitting in front of a stupid computer. Well, thanks a lot. I guess I'll get back to sitting in front of my stupid computer. I have to admit that typing this gave me a bit of a belly laugh...

I assume that todays sick humor was brought to us by sluggo. Tay would not do us that way now would she...

Sluggo and Tay - I was starting to think from our mutual postings and few private message that we would get along well at Hedo. You are the meanest SOB in the entire F---ing world. Here I am trying to get some work done and then you come along to totally distract me. The bad part is that I can't really tell my client why there is a delay in getting things done, now can I.

Yes, I have got it bad, DIF that is. I check this and two other message boards regularly, too regularly. Today, was going well and was quite productive until . . . .

I hope that you get more snow and ice in wonderful northern MI. If so, I will contract with a private airplane to fly over your house and play Jamaican music for hours. I will also have them drop bottles of Red Stripe in your yard, but they will be empty. So there.

As I write this I have a smile on my face and, ofcourse, am just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by sexkitten View Post
    No, No, send the other half to get the beer....that way you can watch there sexy ass as they walk away.

ahh good plan.....but I don't mind getting up to grab my hunny a red stripe so he can watch MY ass!

19 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes taking turns is always the right idea.....the view is good both ways. You have been to H3 before right?
    Nicole and Ryan

Re: picture this

This will be our second trip. Right now it is 4 degrees outside with a windchill of -17!!!!! What the *#&@! is up with that! Now you can see why I let my mind ( OR WHAT LITTLE IS LEFT OF IT) drift back to cold Red Stripe, watching "nekkid" women play volleyball in the pool and contemplating the little crabs fighting their way up and over the breakwall, only to scuury back every time someone walks by. Must be a bitch, being a little crab! Irie!

*sigh*

BAHAHAHHA minus 17....PUSSIES

with the windchill we're used to -45
    if it's -17 I'm just wearing my north face vest instead of the parka

second time at H3 for me and first time for my hubby!

Just thinking; mirrored sunglasse are great on the first day at the nude pool. After that you "quit staring, and start caring" about the people you meet...its good to know I will leave with new friendships made! 2 months and 4 days to go......

2 months, 4 days it's 13 with a wind chill of -13 and I have the flu. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL IT HURRY UP ALREADY. God do I need some sun and fun

Re: Picture this.

We need to chill. The wait will be worth it. You'll get your sun and your new friends will provide the fun. 2 months, 3 days....

God I can't wait. Right now it is snowing here and I'll bet it's about 88-90 down there. We can't wait until then.

Snowed here today again, not alot but enough to remind us it is 31 days until our very first Hedo trip. Man that stupid calendar is moving slow.
    Paul + joan....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast