Thread: Hedo II-here comes TravelSlut & KrewedeKrazyLife in June on our 8th Annual Group Trip

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hedo II-here comes TravelSlut & KrewedeKrazyLife in June on our 8th Annual Group Trip

FLASH! For anyone interested in fulfilling their "bucket-list wish" with a wild trip to Hedo June 21-28....our Group still has a few rooms available & we have some planned (and unplanned) fun set for our week including having our own professional bodypainter (Pashur of www.canvasalive.com).

So, with just a short time to go, I know I am ready for my 10th trip to paradise!!!! Let's see:

1. Passport (valid thru 2014) in hand-------------check
    2. Airline confirmation & ticket purchased-----------check
    3. Hedo confirmation done---------check
    4. Costumes laid out-----------------check (and more being added for my 10 days there)
    5. Mindset for lots of fun---------------------check
    6. Liver & kidneys tuned up--------check (but a work in progress)
    7. Tanlines gone or sunscreen packed--well, working on no tanlines until June
    8. Ready to leave work behind---------OK, just 116 days
    9. Smile lines already forming-------check
    10. Dreaming of Hedo bliss----------check---lol.

116 days = 10,022,400 seconds which = 167,040 minutes which = 2784 hours which = 116 days which = 16 weeks (rounded down)

I can't wait to see my Krewe de Krazy Lifers, Fantasy Festers, Hedonite friends & staff.
    Ann, The TravelSlut
    TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com

Hi Ann.

I am so excited about the "summer daze" trip with the Krewe and just wanted to ask if you will be coming to the annual Nude Nite Tampa Art Show next week & showing off one of your new costume outfits for the Hedo trip like you have done in past years.

Inquiring minds in the local Florida Krewe want to know and are you going to give us a sneak peek of your looks either here on ATF or in your Flickr photo Group for the Hedo trips?

BTW...I love your new sexy video invites to Hedo on Vimeo & YouTube. See you soon!

Blog Entries
    Hello those Krewe with me this summer--- I just wanted you to know that Hedo gave me another block of 10 rooms because we already have 46 people booked in our group and I am getting more inquiries daily, as the cold winds sweep the Mid-West and North-East USA & Canada.

This is also a reminder that a second payment of $400.00 per couple is due in two weeks. I am also delighted that you are all so anxious for June to arrive & that many of you have already paid ahead (or in full) (so this reminder doesn’t apply to you.)

I have attached a list of theme nights so you can begin planning your costumes. Our group pretty much follows the nightly resort themes and we usually blow everyone away with our creativity mainly due to our Fantasy Fest experience.

ALSO: Ladies, your valuable “gift bag” will include a voucher for one free body painting by Pashur -http://www.canvasalive.com/ so you can incorporate a body painting with one of your costumes, some night. Pashur will be at the resort from Tuesday, Jun 23rd – Sunday, Jun 29th .

Is everybody as excited as I am? I have been on line at:http://empressbiancawigs.com/bigwig19.html searching for a new “look” this year. Suggestions are always welcome.

My poor “Boy Toy”! A glass of wine, a credit card and the Internet at 1:00 A.M. and I turn into even more of a wild woman!

Monday

SEXY PIRATES & BOOTY
    Aaaaaargh!! Jamaican Colors with Sexy Booty Shorts and Hot Pirates & Wenches

Tuesday

PAJAMAS & PASTIES
    Tease & Tempt In Lustful Pajamas & Pasties, the Sexiest Party of the Week

Wednesday

FETISH FANTASY
    Expose Your Alter Ego & Fetish in an Intoxicating Atmosphere of Fantasy Fashion Frenzy

Thursday

BLACK & WHITE STARLIGHT NIGHT
    The Stars Shine Bright In the Sexiest Black & White Costumes

Friday

ROCKING ROCK STARS
    Dress As Your Favorite Rock Idol and Party Like A Rock Star

Saturday

MASKPARADE
    Doll Yourselves Up But Don’t Forget to Add Your Special Mystery Mask to the Sexy Ensemble

Sunday

NAUGHTY SCHOOL REUNION
    Dress to Impress As a Sexy School Girl, Nerd, Principal, Cheerleader or football player.

Activities, times and locations are all subject to change without notice.

Life is too short for patience and virtue.

Once you’ve ruined your reputation, you can live quite freely

Ann Lee T.S., LLC

Blog Entries
    Our June Krewe de Krazy Life now has members from four countries and we are just 80 days away from paradise.

We also have world-famous professional bodypainter, Pashur (www.canvasalive.com) plus the co-founders of the Krewe de Krazy Life with us June 21-28, 2014 so expect the unexpected during our week of wickedly-wild fun at Hedonism II for our 8th Annual Group Trip & Rendezvous.

Anyone looking to join a group for June....feel free to consider our "Fun Group trip" adventure in paradise. Just contact me for availability at our low group rate.

Blog Entries
    30 days to go to my 10th adventure in paradise at Hedo II and I need to get back to Florida today to start working on no-tanlines!

For those going with my Krewe de Krazy Life, Hedo Naughty Rockers or any of the other groups....make sure your passports are valid thru 2014 and your flight are confirmed!

See you soon!

Thanks for the reminder, Ann, and I look forward to seeing you very soon!
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

[QUOTE=The Travel Slut;209042]30 days to go to my 10th adventure in paradise at Hedo II and I need to get back to Florida today to start working on no-tanlines!

For those going with my Krewe de Krazy Life, Hedo Naughty Rockers or any of the other groups....make sure your passports are valid thru 2014 and your flight are confirmed!

Ann , this is going to be an awesome week ! Looking forward to seeing you and the " Boy toy " again !
    Bob ( aka ... Ken )
    See you soon !

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
    Our June Krewe de Krazy Life now has members from four countries and we are just 80 days away from paradise.

We also have world-famous professional bodypainter, Pashur (www.canvasalive.com) plus the co-founders of the Krewe de Krazy Life with us June 21-28, 2014 so expect the unexpected during our week of wickedly-wild fun at Hedonism II for our 8th Annual Group Trip & Rendezvous.

Anyone looking to join a group for June....feel free to consider our "Fun Group trip" adventure in paradise. Just contact me for availability at our low group rate.
    We've met Pashur several times and he has never disappointed us with his work. Of course, I may be biased but, he had a hell of a canvas to work with.
    Hedo bound June 21-28

Blog Entries
    Great to hear from everyone....

And yes, Pashur is awesome and has painted me privately, at Fantasy Fest, and even at a Super Bowl party!

Good times---make that GREAT times---are "drawing" close......