Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Valentines day - ruined - thanks security

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    For those that want a "top optional" vacation, there is always Temptations in Cancun. For the last 30+ years Hedonism II has had a NUDE side and that will never change.
    I hope you're right Joe, things seem to have become a bit lax lately in regards to the nude means nude rule.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

I honestly don't understand why clothed people want to hang out at a nude beach. Please explain. As for "lady time," much to my chagrin, I had mine during my first nude vacation. I simply found a solution (Instead, soft cups which are totally reliable, healthy and hygienic) and no one was any the wiser. I don't get that excuse at all.

I do want to add, though, security is very inconsistent and I can see why someone might be offended for being singled out when many others have been going around clothed. I want militant nude!

That was my point - Security has to be consistent. I was quite pissed off that they picked that day to enforce the rules on me but turned a blind eye to others.

They have to tell someone to do it. they have to start somewhere. If you had a problem with them telling you to be nude, you should have went to the c/o side. I just don't get the "well others are doing it!!!' excuse. If someone jumped off a bridge, would you jump off too? Nude is nude. (sorry but this topic gets me worked up, and not in a good way, lol)
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I might jump off a bridge if hot nekkid were doing it.. lol
    :
    dnbforwhatever on SLS
    Dee_N_Bruce on SDC

June/July 2011 Hedo virgins no more!
    Nov/Dec 2011
    June/July 2012 Can't get enough!
    Nov/Dec 2012
    April 20th to May 4th 2013
    June 23rd to July 7th 2014
    May 2nd to May 10th 2015
    Nov 26th to Nov 30th 2015
    April 30th to May 8th 2016
    Nov 24th to Dec 3rd 2016
    May 6th to May 14th 2017
    May 5th to May 13th 2018
    May 4th to May 12th 2019
    April 24th to May 1st 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Dee and Bruce View Post
    I might jump off a bridge if hot nekkid were doing it.. lol
    lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sandyman View Post
    That was my point - Security has to be consistent. I was quite pissed off that they picked that day to enforce the rules on me but turned a blind eye to others.
    Nude is nude, for all other reasons there is a clothing optional side. But I was there 15-23 and I will agree with you that security did very little about people wearing clothes until late in the week.

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    If someone jumped off a bridge, would you jump off too?

Always loved this old chestnut when my Grandmother used to say it... I always used to reply.. .Yes.. its called base jumping, or bungie jumping.

We do that now, so we have to find a better metaphor to suggest stupidly following a trend...

How about:

"If they watch FOX News, does that mean YOU have to do it too?"... nah.. too politically charged.. you might be talking to a Fox viewer now...

maybe something to do with lemmings.. they are always good when there if a cliff around... dont know about bridges though.

How about "monkey see, monkey do"

Or

"If you saw the monkey flung poo, would you too?"

rhymes and everything... share with your friends and lets get it into the idiomatic dictionary

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    So, with that way of thinking, once you have logged a certain amount of trips you are exempt from any of the rules. It would then be OK to light up a stogie in the dining room or walk to the reception area nude? I have seen this "entitled" attitude in other places and, quite frankly, it is ugly as well as disrespectful.
    That type of behavior is precisely how the term "Ugly American" came to be....

Im not jumping off any bridge, did enough damage jumping off the cliffs at Ricks.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We've only been once before, last June 2013, but we saw several ladies retaining their bottoms on the nude side. Frankly I was not offended, or put off in any way. Mind you there weren't that many, most were nude. However, it didn't bother either of us.

It would bother me a bit if men were wandering around with shorts on while the the ladies and the rest of the men were nude. That just seems a bit creepy.
    But we're not creeped out by a topless woman with a thong laying by the pool.
    Some women are slower to be comfortable in that environment.

But wearing a bottom actually attracts more attention than if the ladies just went au natural.
    And before long they are bottomless to fit in with the rest of the crowd.
    Hedo bound June 21-28

Blog Entries
    Just seems to me that the security people don't like the confrontation of it all. I've been on the beach nude for the entire week, then I walk down and while setting up my lounger with shorts on the security guard who I've been lounging in front of for a week comes over to tell me to lose the shorts. I'm like can you give me a second (in my head) but I nicely apologize and lose the shorts. I've chatted with her all week, she knows I'm nice, won't complain, will be nice, probably apologize and then she can say she is enforcing the rule.

It might just be a little intimidating for a fully dressed guard to wade into a group of nude partiers at the pool to enforce anything. It has to be done with a certain amount of diplomacy to not single anyone out and I don't think the pay rate is to the point they want to fight about it with the offenders. The security people are hired as a firm to be there, and many Jamaicans are not down with nudity at all. Every year there are different security people and many times a different uniform.

I know this is speculation and just my opinion.

I think what would work well is if everyone in the pool would start chanting "take them off", take them off, take them off, till the offending textiles are removed, LOL

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    I think what would work well is if everyone in the pool would start chanting "take them off", take them off, take them off, till the offending textiles are removed, LOL
    Cheers
    I have seen that happen on several occasions.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I've seen the chant too! not working, after a few minutes everyone seems to get bored and goes back to the party...there is only so long you can chant if you have an idiot that won't remove their shorts and a security guard that won't enforce. Best bet is to sic Serena on the offender!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast