Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentines day - ruined - thanks security

Valentines day - ruined - thanks security

Just a quick intro - we have been going to Hedo every year for the last 7 years. We always stay for two weeks and are always there the 2nd & third week in February. We always stay by the splash pool/grotto in the nude area - and have made quite a few friends over the years who also stay in the nude area. This year we arrived Feb 7th and noticed that there were quite a few ladies on the nude beach and around the nude pool wearing bathing suit bottoms, thongs, two piece bathing suits and one lady wore her sun dress for most of the day. On Feb 14th (our 8th day there) I woke up "SHIT" and reached for my bottoms and took up my usual spot on a lounger. Security arrived within two minutes and told me I had to remove my bottoms - I advised her of my problem and she said - didn't matter - I had to go to the Prude Side. I got the head of Security as well as Lorna from Guest Relations involved - explaining to them that MANY other guests had there bottoms etc on for the last week -they said NO - there were no exceptions and that I must have been seeing things as Security always made guests take their bottoms off. Friends and other guests that we had just met as well as others who were sitting close by were going to put their shorts/bottoms on as a protest -but I didn't want to ruin anyone else's Valentine Day so I took off my bottoms. I always thought Hedo was for people who are open to anything and everyone. Why cant it be Prude and Clothing Optional - does it really matter?? It's really fricking crazy that I can put a strap on and do someone in the ass in the middle of the afternoon - but heaven forbid I have to wear my bottoms for a day or two - who cares. Thanks for letting me rant. By the way - the next day I along with two other ladies (who I did not know) wore our bottoms. Security did their rounds and didn't say a thing - guess it was only Valentine's Day that full nudity was required. On our last two days - there was a gentleman wearing his bathing suit at the nude pool "ALL DAY" Doesn't make sense to me - leaves a very sour taste in my mouth and am seriously thinking of going elsewhere next year.

I for one am all for nude is nude. Those others should have been told to take their clothes off or leave the nude area. If I had been there I would have complained to security and if that didn't work I would take it to management. Once you start going down hill of turning nude to clothing optional you will have a bunch of people (especially vinnies and wallies) who keep their clothes on and gawk at the rest of us trying to have fun naked. The point is we are all on the same playing field and I am sure you understand that having been there 6 times. If you are not comfortable being naked, go to the clothing optional side. NUDE IS NUDE and this needs to be enforced consistently and when we are there the end of April I will do my best to make sure that it is enforced. You ended up taking your bottoms off, so it obviously wasn't a huge issue. It may have made you feel uncomfortable, kinda like the first time. But you could have played that off as naughty and forbidden
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

mac_r_a, we are on the same page! Would love to party with you if our Hedo trips ever happen at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonflixxx View Post
    mac_r_a, we are on the same page! Would love to party with you if our Hedo trips ever happen at the same time.
    LIKE!!!! xo Fellow Canadian!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Maybe it's just me,but it makes me feel weird to be dressed around nude people;even on the C/O side.Can't understand security not enforcing the NUDE RULE.Ladies in need of a thong on "that" occasion is understandable.No big deal.Thongs are sexy.I am surprised guys in trunks or ladies in sun dresses did not start some sort of riot at the nude pool.One thing I have learned is that too many people always think that the rules are there for someone else and not them.

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    Yeah we feel the same way if you don't take it off NO reindeer games for you ! Security needs to work on the consistency we have witnessed this on our trips.
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

It seems that people are becoming increasingly annoyed with the lack of consistency in the enforcement of the nude means nude rule. I hope management can get a handle on this before it becomes a larger issue.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

I look forward to being nude. I time myself from leaving the plane to leaving my shorts. That said...RESPECT is the key. Respect to the rules...Respect more importantly to the other guests.

13 days mon.

Blog Entries
    Woo madness and yes annoying. I am NOT comfortable in the nude the run up to the trip always fills me with mixed mental excitement, and dread. Naked is not my best look, I love the place been about 13 times, and ALWAYS go nude on the beach, but always walk there and back in a sarong etc, get my camp strip off, then quietly lie down and try to not be noticed.
    By day two I think I am Beyonc'e and Gods gift to Hedo.
    The none-judgmental people and the warmth of old pals and new, is all I need to know if it wasn't that way I wouldn't have had the courage to keep taking it off. I have to think the woman in the sun dress and all the ladies in the bikini bottoms were not loved like I am..x

You are loved! and will continue to be with that approach.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoDave View Post
    You are loved! and will continue to be with that approach.
    Owww thank you....Cum soon ( not too soon wink wink) x

Quote Originally Posted by SooIan View Post
    Owww thank you....Cum soon ( not too soon wink wink) x
    Never a problem for me. Tom says hello. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    It seems that people are becoming increasingly annoyed with the lack of consistency in the enforcement of the nude means nude rule. I hope management can get a handle on this before it becomes a larger issue.
    My wife and I agree. We just encountered an example of a young lady who didn't follow the rules on our trip over Thanksgiving and it bothered us.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

Quote Originally Posted by STL-MO-CPL View Post
    My wife and I agree. We just encountered an example of a young lady who didn't follow the rules on our trip over Thanksgiving and it bothered us.
    I know exactly who you mean. No respect at all. When security tried to get her to take it off or move on she yelled at him about how privileged she is and that she doesn't have to because she has been to Hedo for over 20 years. BIG DEAL!! So have many others on the beach that were not happy about her ‘I'm so special’ attitude. She not only wore clothing she was covered from neck to ankle when standing with a tank top and sarong around her waist with a bathing suit under that. On top of that she would lay on the lounge with two towels covering her. Sheesh.

People complained but they didn’t make her leave.
    Last edited by anitathediva; 02-26-2014 at 11:11 AM. Reason: error

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast