Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Airport transfer

Airport transfer

So we have been to hedo 8 times and every time the airport transfer has been included in the package.
    We are heading back in a week but this time we had to book airfare and resort separately. Also we will be
    Arriving late into mo bay, I think around 10 pm. My question is, are there buses that operate this late going to
    Hedo? If not should I book a taxi prior to leaving home or will there be taxis available.
    What is the cost of a bus and taxi?
    Thxs

We booked Rocky's. The cost was $70 from MoBay to Negril. It may sound a little stiff however for us it was well worth it. We arrived in the mid afternoon. Having the taxi to ourselves allowed us the freedom to ask the driver to stop at different establishments on our way, you don't have that luxury on the bus. We did take the bus back that our travel agent had booked for us and that was ok, a quiet ride and you can imagine why...
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

Did you book on your own or through a travel agent?
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We use Rocky's tours as well, great service and they have Red Stripe on ice waiting for you. Email him and they will be waiting for you at the airport with a sign and look after you!!! HIGHLY recommend them!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

We booked the flight using our airline points and got the typical milk run making the arrival late into MoBay. We usually book a package with Air Canada but they no longer offer packages to hedo. So I used a online site in the UK to book the resort. It was a significant savings. It will be interesting to see how it all works out. The uk site has it stated that airport transfer are included thru the resort but I think this is old information.
    I looked at Rocky's website, the fee to hedo is 70$ each one way. I was wondering how much more Tim Air would be? Does Tim Air fly at night? I do enjoy the ride from MoBay to hedo but at night not much to see and the short Tim air flight is a consideration.

No lights a the negril aerodrome so no flights at night
    I paid 220 for 2 last year from negril to mo-bay but i heard it went up a little

Have a great trip

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Quote Originally Posted by sla View Post
    We booked the flight using our airline points and got the typical milk run making the arrival late into MoBay. We usually book a package with Air Canada but they no longer offer packages to hedo. So I used a online site in the UK to book the resort. It was a significant savings. It will be interesting to see how it all works out. The uk site has it stated that airport transfer are included thru the resort but I think this is old information.
    I looked at Rocky's website, the fee to hedo is 70$ each one way. I was wondering how much more Tim Air would be? Does Tim Air fly at night? I do enjoy the ride from MoBay to hedo but at night not much to see and the short Tim air flight is a consideration.
    Air Canada still has packages to Hedo...we know cause that's who we are booked with, and we are going on the 11th of April

We are looking for transfer info too so far Rocky's looks to be the way to go.

Sbkandhubby.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Erich&Kim View Post
    We are looking for transfer info too so far Rocky's looks to be the way to go.
    Rocky's is really good. If you book them ask for Wayne, he's a hoot. We stopped on the way from MoBay about half way to Negril at his bar and bought a couple of drinks for the road. Wayne is very informative and will give you a geat history lesson on Jamaica especially the Negril and Lucea areas. We used Rocky's while in Negril as well as we went into town and also out to Ricks' another day. If you do get Wayne be sure to flash him your boobs, he loves that :-)
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario View Post
    Air Canada still has packages to Hedo...we know cause that's who we are booked with, and we are going on the 11th of April
    We like the fact that transfers are included in the vacation packages offered in Canada. We too, are travelling Air Canada. In years past we just made our way to the Superclubs lounge and bypassed the Air Canada agents, but last year they were right there as we left the baggage area and got us on to a bus pronto.
    Eric and Tena
    H3 RIP
    28 Mar-04 Apr 2005
    16-23 Apr 2006
    12-19 Apr 2007
    19 Apr-03 May 2008
    06-13 Apr 2009
    11-18 Apr 2010
    H2
    10-17 Apr 2011
    09-16 Apr 2012
    05-12 Apr 2013
    11-19 Apr-2014
    10-17 Apr-2015
    12-22 Apr 2016, Our 10th anniversary and renewing our vows (20 Apr 16)
    15-22 Apr 2018
    06-13 Apr 2019
    10-17 Apr 2020 Cancelled now 05-12 Dec 2020
    AFF handle on request

Blog Entries
    Woo A2B transfer we have used all over the world. In Jamaica A 2 B are agents for JUTA = 2hv29@jutatoursnegrilltd.com
    transfer is US$25.00 per person one way to Negril Beat that with a stick..x

We also highly recommend Rocky's service. You can find his banner and a link to him as well as the banner and link to Club MoBay for their arrival and departure services here: http://www.jwst.com/links.htm

Anyone use Wayne Webb ? He came suggested by Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by 4us2 View Post
    Anyone use Wayne Webb ? He came suggested by Robert.
    I have never used him, but if Robert recommends him I would say he is reliable. Which Wild Women Vacations week are you going?
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

getting in on April 25th looking to share a car to hedo
    T&L

Temptation - August 2013
    Hedo Switch Hitters - April 2014
    Fluff Olympics April 2015

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast