Thread: March dead week 3/13-24 ish?

Question March dead week 3/13-24 ish?

Hi there -

My husband and I (just last night!) decided to fit in a last minute trip! Yea! It will be soon, but in looking at the calendar on this site I see there are absolutely no people signed up to go the 3rd week of March (around the 13th-23rd or so).

Is this because it will be spring break and people are trying to avoid tons of college students? We are looking at with the week of the 9th or the 16th of March so I'm just trying to figure out what's up with that 3rd week.....

Thanks!!

Kathleen
    Just finished 5th trip to H2 1/8-15

We will be there from March 23-30.

Quote Originally Posted by NotFirstTimers View Post
    Hi there -

My husband and I (just last night!) decided to fit in a last minute trip! Yea! It will be soon, but in looking at the calendar on this site I see there are absolutely no people signed up to go the 3rd week of March (around the 13th-23rd or so).

Is this because it will be spring break and people are trying to avoid tons of college students? We are looking at with the week of the 9th or the 16th of March so I'm just trying to figure out what's up with that 3rd week.....

Thanks!!

Kathleen
    The Amigo's will be there and the resort is almost sold out !
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

You need some more research. lol Amigo week is from the 15th to the 22nd. I seriously advise you to go. You picked the most awesome week. Like Keystone said its almost sold out. I believe the projection is that it will be.

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Not sure what calendar you're looking at, there are plenty of entries on the calendar for those dates. Make sure you're looking at March 2014 and not some year far in the future. As others have said, it's scheduled to be quite a party during the last two weeks in March with the Hedo Amigos, Young Swingers Week, and Goddess Week groups in the house. We're gonna be there the 21st through the 28th!
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

Kathleen, I think you may have just looked at the calendar, expecting to see the list of people/events on those dates. You have to click the 'events' link on those dates. Apparently, there are so many people and events on those dates that they didn't all fit in the space! Lol. Looks like that week is gonna be insane!!!
    Chris & Chay
    Hedo II Deflowering April 5 - 10th, 2011
    Sloppy seconds ~ April 28 - May 6, 2012
    3rd time's a charm ~ May 9 - 13, 2013
    Then ~ March 28 - April 4, 2014

Detour to Temptation Cancun ~ June 2016
    Back to Hedo ~ March 19 - 25, 2017
    Goin' home again - soon come ~ March 30 - April 4, 2018

SLS ~ Fancy757

Last I heard, rooms are only available 3/17-3/21 for that week. It is going to be one hell of a party....and definitely not dead!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

We will be there 20-25 march. I can add that we have been there over the hedo amigos week in the past and even though we are not a member, they are the friendliest bunch of naked party animals you will ever encounter. I'm only sad my schedule didn't allow us to come earlier so we could overlap more with them. See you all there this year.

I'm so glad I asked! Yes, you are all right - I was reading the calendar wrong - I did not notice the little numbers to click on indicating that there were too many people signed up to display - lol! Thanks!!

What is Hedo Amigos? Is that a latin-based group? My husband and I salsa dance so I'm wondering if that means latin music that week? Or is it just regular Americans who coined a cute rhyme for their group name? :-)

Thanks again!
    Kathleen

Quote Originally Posted by NotFirstTimers View Post

What is Hedo Amigos? Is that a latin-based group? My husband and I salsa dance so I'm wondering if that means latin music that week? Or is it just regular Americans who coined a cute rhyme for their group name? :-)

Thanks again!
    Kathleen
    There is a long and stupid story on how we go our name, but it was catchy, people in the original 2007 group liked it and it does roll of the tongue well...so it stuck and actually as of this year it is Trade Marked! We are US based - all ethnic groups represented and open to all! If pressed to classify us, party group would be it. Click the link in my sig, lots of info there on the group and our travel partner Wild Women Vacations. Send me an IM anytime if you have questions!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by danmar273 View Post
    We will be there 20-25 march. I can add that we have been there over the hedo amigos week in the past and even though we are not a member, they are the friendliest bunch of naked party animals you will ever encounter. I'm only sad my schedule didn't allow us to come earlier so we could overlap more with them. See you all there this year.
    Thanks for the "Big Ups"!!! Since you arrive on the 20th...make sure to be at the nude pool on Friday for our blowout party!!! See you soon!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Thanks, Face Down! Very much enjoyed reading all about your group :-)