Thread: July Fluffernutters Group

July Fluffernutters Group

We have joined the fluffernutters site, but without paying for a room you can not access the area where everyone communicates.

We are just trying to get a feel of what find of group they are?

Thanks for the help,

Brian and Cindy

Correct, without booking a trip you don;t have access to the members area which includes photos of past trip. The group includes people whose comfort level spans mild to wild. On any given trip, there are about 1/3 of the people new to either Hedo or to The Fluffs. The group is a good mix of vacation nudists, nudists, vacation swingers and swingers. Everyone gets along and no one really cares why you are there. We head down on Saturday morning for our 4th February Fluff trip. If you have any specific questions, ask away.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Thanks Joe

I am also a Fluffernutter that has done Feb trips in past and my last two were during the July trip. The July crowd is extremely high energy and pretty much a non stop party! The party is still going for many until Delroy's closes like 5 am and that necessarily doesn't stop the party either..LOL ---that being said, there are still plenty of "quiet" holes to be found when you need to wind down. Ages range mid 20's and up. Fluffs, like all Hedonites, are friendly and always welcome making new friends. The group is pretty evenly divided between, nudists, vacation swingers/soft swaps, and lifestylers. Jon and the Lovely Janet know how to host one hell of a party and we have quite a few extras like the parties on the main pool deck complete with DJ/VJ, our own performer for multiple nights in the piano bar, this year a beach party complete with live reggae band is back on schedule ( at least for Feb) and there is always the infamous Cock-n-Tail party!! You can't go wrong with a Fluff party but honestly don't think there is a non-fun group to go with...LOL

Like Joe said, if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask...nothing Hedonites like talking about more than our beloved HOME !!
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

Thank you for the help. We have been to Hedo II before, 2011 for Halloween. We now own a farm and both still work full time. So the wife wanted some quiet time and some very fun lively partying. Me I love hedo much better than desire except for the rooms and food need bad help. I have been reading the food is really good now. So we will see.

We stayed on the nude ocean view side the last time. But the wife wants a little quieter so we are go to try the prude ocean view side. Any thoughts on that?

See you there July 12-20th. 2014

It is a little quieter on the prude side as a general rule since most activity is on the nude side. We have done ocean view on prude side and our only disappointment was a little farther back from the water so couldn't hear the waves lapping if window open. Other than that, one about the same as the other to us. Recently told someone I would sleep in the lobby if need be...LOL

** Farm owner as well but I am lucky enough for it to be my full time job--couldn't imagine doing both, YOU do need a vacation..
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

Great information. We're also planning our second trip to Hedo in July with the Fluffernutters. It sounds like a good group..

We are booked with the fluffs this year. We have overlapped with them in July 2012. Unfortunately it's was a business trip as well so we spent a lot of time off resort so this time we hope to meet some folks!

Just got back from our first Hedo Trip, March 1-8. Had a blast. Looking to go back in July either 4th of July or during the Fluff week. Definalty prefer to go when there is a group on site. Anyone know how busy it will be during these time-frames? Will finding a shady chair on the nude beach be a problem during these timefames? We had no such challenges last week during SwingFest.

Anyone been there during 4th of July or during Fluff week?

Fluff Week in July is a sell out. There always seems to be room to pull in a another chair under some shade. If you are going to book that week, you better hurry as rooms are selling fast.
    Joe & Ellen

SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1

From a just returned 1st trip Fluff, I must say the Fluffs are a great group. They are friendly and willing to chat up a storm. The planned parties are fantastic , the extras Jon brings in are well worth it. There is no pressure from anyone to do anything, you may get shunned by a few who are lifestylers and only looking to hook up - but hey thats their problem. We also worried about that first trip, no more ! Would do it in a heart beat. We could spend time at Delroys and be excepted - then go down and spend time on prude side sunning - come back and its like you never left. The piano bar rocks, the food is fantastic, and the people are even better. A regga concert with Peter Lloyd on the beach - come on really who does that! A quick story - wife and I took two person Kayak paddle over to island 10 minutes at most - had heard about lobster man over there , he shows me a lobster for 25.00 , I had brought $27 over - $3 red stripe -so couldnt afford a beer with it so we passed. It was Friday night = Lobster night - on the grill - every one was way bigger than the island one. But do check out the backside of the island, caves, cliffs, a great snorkel area.
    DON'T WORRY - BOOK IT QUICK !
    But if you do run into this guy wearing a white hat with a big smile (as in HedoJoes Avatar picture) and handing out gummies - beware they are potent !
    Thanks Fluffs We'll be back!

Quote Originally Posted by beachshack View Post
    But if you do run into this guy wearing a white hat with a big smile (as in HedoJoes Avatar picture) and handing out gummies - beware they are potent !
    Thanks Fluffs We'll be back!
    Come on! Admit it! You enjoyed the drunken gummies every day. Unfortunately I WON'T be thee in July with gummies.

Now you have to at least send a PM to let us know who you are.
    Joe & Ellen

SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    Come on! Admit it! You enjoyed the drunken gummies every day. Unfortunately I WON'T be thee in July with gummies.
    I will.. I always bring a Costco 5 pound bag, and a small tupperware for 'marination'.. or is it 'maceration'?