Thread: NOV 16-23 anyone going then?

NOV 16-23 anyone going then?

hello all! my husband was finally able to secure some vacation time for this year, and although we are sad that we cant travel with our regular fun group, AWOL, we are still going to hedo. i went to book rooms today and i really cant believe the prices. crazy, 700 more for the week because there are no group rates to be had I guess. none the less, we are going, and we have some great friends who are giving up their lovevoodoo reservation for the week before, to be able to go with us. Is anyone else going to be there at this time? Cant wait! Dena and Brannen
    ps, we had castaways give us the quote because we have used them before, does anyone have somebody else they use who may be able to get us a better rate? just wondering!

We have had good luck using Tom's Trips and DennyP. Might be worth a call! ps, we would never laugh at fellow Iowans, lol.

i know iacpl! i have seen you post on here! have to say, have you ever met anyone else from iowa down at hedo? we never have! i will give those two suggestions a try, never hurts to try and find a bargain! thanks!

Yes, we have met Iowans at Hedo. Nearly every trip. Hard to believe, isn't it? It's good to know we aren't the only pervs. lol

well good to know, because we thought we were the only pervs from iowa! lol!

If you look at the Hedo website there is a group there that week, so they could get you group rates.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

i looked on the website and did not see any groups there?? i even called the number on the website to inquire about prices, they were the same that castaways quoted. basically 450$ per night for me and hubby. i will go look again, thanks!

ok, nevermind, i googles hedonism 2,and it is a different website. ok, i see the group, i will contact them, thanks!

Sent you a pm.

ok, saw the group page for the week we are going to be there. has anyone ever heard of the group, Rachals Rascals?

We just got a advertising email from Go Classy and they are showing group rates for every week in November.

thanks, we did end up booking. got good prices from dennyp and from rachals rascals group, but in the end our local agent was able to secure good room prices and air combo. By booking with her, we only had to put down a small deposit to hold our room and air, and since we are taking our kids to jamaica in june, we really needed to not spend so much now. We are just excited to be booked, and our friends are getting ready to book today as well. We have another couple (doug and shelly) that we are trying to get to come down that week too, so that would just be icing on the cake! Got the countdown on my phone, 271 days! lol!