Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our trip report, sorry it took so long.

Our trip report, sorry it took so long.

I will keep this a quick and to the point as I can, but there is lots to go over.

We used our buddy muscles to get to and from the resort. He doubles as a body guard for outings and as a taxi driver, and our friend. I love the guy. He can bench press two girls over his head, no problem. I have so many videos of him doing amazing muscles kind of things.*
    His numbers are. 779-3805 and 341-6256
    He meets us at the airport when we land, everything. Great guy. Will stop anywhere you want, and get you anything you need. *
    Check in. *Not the best. We were "upgraded" for one night to the nude side. Not much of an upgrade if you can't unpack anything or find anything... Don't tell me it is an upgrade if I have to move in the morning. Say it like it is, we don't have a room for you. *The housekeeper for that room was fabulous though. *I must say that.*
    The next day we didn't get our room til 5pm, after greg came unglued on front desk. We were told every hour as of 11:30Am, that it would be ready in an hour, and to come back and check. Every hour they said come back in an hour again! This is the first time we have had any trouble with check in.
    Also, our buddies girlfriend, now fiancee, is Jamaican. *He paid full price booking her in. *And just like last year they did not treat her very well. *At first they tried telling me she wasn't booked in. I had to completely lose it before they admitted she was. *They treat you great if your a tourist, if your local your shit. That's not right. The last two years we have had this same trouble with her staying there. She has trouble at the gate every time we go out. If she goes into town to see her little boy, we have to meet her when she gets back because they won't let her in half the time. We even pay full price for her, not local rates, so what's the issue??? Not impressed with how she gets treated by staff AT ALL. *Something needs to be done about this, as she is just as much of a human being as me, and she pays the same Damn price to be there as everyone else.*
    The weather was weird. It was hot and beautiful til about 3pm-6pm most days, then a very heavy rain would come in almost every afternoon. Usually it hung around til dark too. Out of two weeks there was only about 5 days it didn't do this. Mind you, I didn't care. It wasn't snow. It was hot all day, so it didn't bother any of us. *Lots of other people were angry, but what can yah do about weather? I played in the rain. So did all the other people that were from wintery places.*
    So we didn't live by much of a schedule, usually we do the same thing every day when we are there. This year I was all over the place. Did more watersports than normal. I made $20 because I didn't fall off of some stand up thingy on my first try. Hehehe. I did some snorkeling all around shore on my own and with my buddy. That was quite fun actually, lots more critters to see than I ever thought. Just on the prude side as the couple we traveled with this year were not into the nude side.*
    We had to go back and forth constantly, it kind of annoyed me. Next time I go, if my travel companions don't wanna go to the nude side with me, don't bother asking me to hang out. Lol! I can't believe how much I missed chillin nekkid 24/7. *
    This was our first time going for two weeks. I took three suitcases, had the perfect amount of stuff. *Lots of boots....hehehe Ran out of sunblock, the ten day supply does not make two weeks. *Lol. The stuff at the gift shop is $22 a bottle and washes off instantly in the ocean. On the day I laid across a floaty and stuck my face in the water and lazily snorkeled....I burned my ass very badly. Hehe Couldn't sit or walk hardly for two or three days, that was right at the end of the trip. I missed a lot of fun and meeting forum peeps because of it, I will never run out of sunblock again. life's lesson.*
    The ants were crazy bad, greg was eaten alive. Lol that's what he gets for not coming in the ocean with me. kidding!! Lol but the ants were crazy bad, I have never seen them like that before.*
    The jungle, it is over on the nude side. It's just a treed area with all the wooden plaques, there are hammocks and tables to sit at inside the trees. *We used to go there religiously in the afternoon to sit in the shade, smoke and drink and chill. It has gone to hell. In two weeks not once did anyone go in there and clean up, rake leaves, wipe tables. It is rather unfortunate. Diego used to work there, and he kept it pretty immaculate and clean. Now no one ever goes in there. Maybe they should send Neville the gardener from the prude side over there. He keeps his area very clean and he never seems to stop working. I bet he would clean it up to it's original splendor...and he is a super nice guy!!
    The nude side....last 4 times I went to hedo, there was almost NEVER people with clothes on the nude side. In two weeks I saw many many people, mostly women, with bottoms on. For ten days they didn't remove them once? Some for two weeks? That is NOT lady issues. Wtf? It almost made me a lil uncomfortable because here I am abiding by the old hedo law that nude is nude, and a large portion of people are not. *So does that mean the whole thing is just clothing optional now? Is there no more actual nude side?
    The food was good. The buffet could use a lil more selection. That is Greg's opinion anyways. *More beef, more mac and cheese, less chicken. But I say, when in Jamaica eat like a Jamaican. We didn't find a real change in quality per say, unless Dwayne was cooking at one of the grills. *That man is an amazing cook!!! Everything just tastes better when he cooks it. He is a relief cook though, so we had to follow him all over the resort as he stood in for other cooks on their days off. *
    Drinks were same, strong and yummy. Lol. Sharma made the most tasty amazing drinks. She too you had to kind of follow around the resort, but it was worth it!! As soon as she saw me coming she grabbed the bottle of tequila and had my drink made for me by the time I got to the bar. Always the perfect amount for my bubba keg. She is a rockstar!!*
    Arianne at the prude grill is possibly the sweetest woman on the planet. She is so cheerful and friendly. *She always remembers what we all like to eat and drink. She took great care of us every afternoon when we all met there for lunch....or second breakfast as Greg called it. *
    Harry sans was amazing, Ricardo is hilarious!!!! We went there the most.*
    Martinos was good too. Only went there once, no Ricardo there.*
    Overall most of the staff was amazing, there seems to be way less of them. Most of the trip was great. We did have a fantastic time. We will go back, our travel companions say they might not though. But we will always be true to hedo.
    H3 01/19 - 01/25 2009
    H3 01/11 - 01/17 2010
    H2 02/28 - 03/07 2011
    H2 02/10 - 03/21 2013
    H2 Jan 29 - Feb 13 2014

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy.

~Nora Ephron~

Great trip report, thanks for sharing. I have heard mixed reviews about the nude side. Some people have said that the nude is strictly enforced, even at night when people just come to grab a pizza and leave. Some have said they seen people asked to take their clothes off before they were even sat their bags down.

Others have said - like you - that there are many women now going with bottoms on. I hope the week we go that they are enforcing the rules. I can't help but wonder if some of them do it for attention since they stick out like a sore thumb with clothes on when on the nude side.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Thanks for the trip report,
    Dee and I have been there during an unexpected vist from Aunt Flo. It was our very first trip and she did not wear bottoms, just cut the string.
    It bothers us when we see so many people not following the nude means nude rule and we all need to let management know.
    As a man I dont understand why women are so reluctant to go bottomless whats the anxiety about? I do get the time of the month. A little.
    If you want to party on the nude side get nekkid with the rest of us.
    Just our two cents,

Bruce and Denise
    :
    dnbforwhatever on SLS
    Dee_N_Bruce on SDC

June/July 2011 Hedo virgins no more!
    Nov/Dec 2011
    June/July 2012 Can't get enough!
    Nov/Dec 2012
    April 20th to May 4th 2013
    June 23rd to July 7th 2014
    May 2nd to May 10th 2015
    Nov 26th to Nov 30th 2015
    April 30th to May 8th 2016
    Nov 24th to Dec 3rd 2016
    May 6th to May 14th 2017
    May 5th to May 13th 2018
    May 4th to May 12th 2019
    April 24th to May 1st 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Dee and Bruce View Post
    Dee and I have been there during an unexpected vist from Aunt Flo. It was our very first trip and she did not wear bottoms, just cut the string.
    It bothers us when we see so many people not following the nude means nude rule and we all need to let management know.
    As a man I dont understand why women are so reluctant to go bottomless whats the anxiety about? I do get the time of the month. A little.
    Just our two cents,

Bruce and Denise
    Well said B&D, we started string cutting some years ago, it times of "crisis" M had NEVER worn bottoms! Cheers, W&M

Well said Dee and Bruce
    Nude is Nude
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee and Bruce View Post
    Just our two cents,

Bruce and Denise
    Hedo 2 March 2006
    Hedo 2 March 2009
    Hedo 2 March 2011
    Hedo 2 March 2012
    Hedo 2 March 2013
    Hedo 2 March 2014
    Hedo 2 March 2016
    Desire Dec 2017
    Desire June 2018
    Hedo 2 March 2019
    Hedo 2March 3 - 13 2020
    Next trip HEDO 2 3/1 to 3/11 2023

we are headed down in november, and as i talk to friends and people have never been to hedo, my favorite point to make is that the nude side is just that, nude. no feeling uncomfortable because everyone is nude. If they start allowing just topless, I my self am going to start feeling uncomfortable. I hope this not the norm, and that being nude is enforced.

Last Sept. the nude police were in full force. One night by the hot tub my hubby was sitting on the edge of the hot tub and put on a light shirt to cover his shoulders from a cool breeze, and the nude police told him he had to take it off. This was the only thing he had on, and it wasn't even buttoned. I get nude means nude, so if they were that picky about a shirt over shoulders, there should be NO bottoms!
    Hedo II - My Happy Place

April 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2021 (no 2020, darn COVID)
    Sept. 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022

Blog Entries
    Nice report.

I think I'm going to order a white baseball hat from Cafepress that says Nude Means Nude. Now if everyone had one at the "nude" area I think that would spell it out. I can give it to the most aggressive security person when I leave.

I think more signage would help. It is clearly stated on the beach. Nude Only Beyond This Point or whatever, but there are no signs on the yellow brick road (asphalt path to the pool) where you go between the buildings.

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Hey Meg,
    Nice report! We were wondering if you two were going to be able to get home on Wednesday or if you would have to stay a few(3) extra days. lol.
    It was great meeting you guys! Hope to see you again next year.
    March 9th - March 18th "Round 5"
    Mike N Shannon

Thanks for the great trip report Murphyslaw.
    It seems that the inconsistent enforcement of the nude means nude rule has become a source of irritation for many. We noticed this inconsistency over the last couple of years...some people are told before they even get to their chair and others walk around with impunity the whole week.

We were booked with Tom's Trips so our check-in was easy. However, when we did have to deal with the front desk it was painstakingly slow. When we left all guests were encouraged to fill out the guest comment cards. We mentioned thus inefficiency when we left (our only negative comment). Apparently these comment cards are being read by management...apparently.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed report.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    Thanks for the great trip report Murphyslaw.
    It seems that the inconsistent enforcement of the nude means nude rule has become a source of irritation for many. We noticed this inconsistency over the last couple of years...some people are told before they even get to their chair and others walk around with impunity the whole week.

We were booked with Tom's Trips so our check-in was easy. However, when we did have to deal with the front desk it was painstakingly slow. When we left all guests were encouraged to fill out the guest comment cards. We mentioned thus inefficiency when we left (our only negative comment). Apparently these comment cards are being read by management...apparently.
    I wonder if it would be helpful to report any inconsistent enforcement of "nude means nude" to management as early as possible during your stay. We are always sure to strip down when headed to the nude beach/pool area but definitely have seen a few who don't abide. I think one excuse I heard came from staff of one of the groups who said she kept her bottoms on because she had to go to and from the lobby frequently. In my opinion that's kind of a weak excuse.
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaam View Post
    I wonder if it would be helpful to report any inconsistent enforcement of "nude means nude" to management as early as possible during your stay. We are always sure to strip down when headed to the nude beach/pool area but definitely have seen a few who don't abide. I think one excuse I heard came from staff of one of the groups who said she kept her bottoms on because she had to go to and from the lobby frequently. In my opinion that's kind of a weak excuse.
    Agreed, how difficult is it to tie on a towel or wrap when you need to?
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

VALovers, lol, we didn't get to stay the extra three nights. I wanted to, but apparently the resort was full anyways. but it was a GREAT trip!!
    And the bottoms thing. It irked me quite a bit. The other side is clothing optional, if you don't want to take your bottoms off, go over there. The whole point of a nude side is your nude!! Not mostly nude.
    H3 01/19 - 01/25 2009
    H3 01/11 - 01/17 2010
    H2 02/28 - 03/07 2011
    H2 02/10 - 03/21 2013
    H2 Jan 29 - Feb 13 2014

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy.

~Nora Ephron~

If this person was chilly a towel is always the best solution. Go get one from the towel station. Ladies make a towel bottom short so you can still get some tanning in. wear it in the pool and get a dry one when you get out of pool. No hassles that way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast