Thread: Masquerade night question

Masquerade night question

We are planning on visiting Hedo in March on a night pass from a neighboring resort. As we are sort of 'testing the waters' at Hedo and we were thinking that Masquerade Night might be a great way to ' get our feet wet'. My wife LOVES masquerade parties and the anonymity of wearing a mask and a sexy outfit at a strange resort seems to be a hot idea that she's into for our naughty night out. We are definitely not experienced Lifestylers and probably more the Voyeur/ Exhibitionist types. On previous posts, we've been welcomed by other forum members to try out Hedo with the promise that we will want to STAY at Hedo on the next trip rather than just visit.

Question is, does Masquerade Night sound like a good idea, considering our plans? Is the attire basically hot, sexy, close to naked ....with a mask???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Atf2424 View Post
    We are planning on visiting Hedo in March on a night pass from a neighboring resort. As we are sort of 'testing the waters' at Hedo and we were thinking that Masquerade Night might be a great way to ' get our feet wet'. My wife LOVES masquerade parties and the anonymity of wearing a mask and a sexy outfit at a strange resort seems to be a hot idea that she's into for our naughty night out. We are definitely not experienced Lifestylers and probably more the Voyeur/ Exhibitionist types. On previous posts, we've been welcomed by other forum members to try out Hedo with the promise that we will want to STAY at Hedo on the next trip rather than just visit.

Question is, does Masquerade Night sound like a good idea, considering our plans? Is the attire basically hot, sexy, close to naked ....with a mask???

Thanks
    yes its that way for every night just go and have a good time wife and I just got back from are first trip and it was great we had some of the best sex ever

Saturday is a transition day and not the most participated. I would suggest Sunday or Tuesday for the most bang for your buck. What week in March will you be there?

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

We are at Couples from 3/14-3/18. Just a long weekend getaway. Planning to do the night pass on Sat.

We are at Couples from 3/14-3/18. Just a long weekend getaway. Planning to do the night pass on Sat.
    Saturday is a transition day/night for sure. This will be our 7th or 8th trip so the mask is not our thing. Not sure you will really get the real Hedo on a Saturday. Will you be there the whole day or just at night? A lot of the best of Hedo is during the day light hours. If you are staying at couples I can assume nudity is not a problem. If that is the case than just think of Hedo as a super charged Couples resort that will allow you (if you want) to go further or just enjoy the fantastic people you will meet. When in March are you going?
    Hedo 2 March 2006
    Hedo 2 March 2009
    Hedo 2 March 2011
    Hedo 2 March 2012
    Hedo 2 March 2013
    Hedo 2 March 2014
    Hedo 2 March 2016
    Desire Dec 2017
    Desire June 2018
    Hedo 2 March 2019
    Hedo 2March 3 - 13 2020
    Next trip HEDO 2 3/1 to 3/11 2023

Saturday 3/15 the resort will be at capacity as some of the Miss No Swimsuit will be on their last night and almost all of the Hedo Amigos will have arrived. There are no special events going on that night although the Amigos are not doing Maskparade but instead having a "Caveman/Cavewomen" theme.

Sunday 3/16 will be the Hedo Amigos Welcome party in the disco and we are having a pole dancing competition. This is is fun night and the disco will be rocking!! Theme is School Girl/Sports

Monday 3/17 Wild Woman Vacations is throwing a St. Patty's Day Rave pool side and will be one of the coolest events at Hedo in 2014. They have a DJ from Vegas coming in and there will be a special Martini Bar setup. This party last year was off the chain and went till Sandals called and complained! Resort theme is Pirate but the Amigos and WWV's clientele will be dressing up in Rave wear w/ an emphasis on green blinky and glowing accessories.

If you can handle a late night on your last night I would highly suggest that you choose Monday night!! All in all any night you choose, the rest is going to be packed and you will have a blast!!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    Saturday 3/15 the resort will be at capacity as some of the Miss No Swimsuit will be on their last night and almost all of the Hedo Amigos will have arrived. There are no special events going on that night although the Amigos are not doing Maskparade but instead having a "Caveman/Cavewomen" theme.

Sunday 3/16 will be the Hedo Amigos Welcome party in the disco and we are having a pole dancing competition. This is is fun night and the disco will be rocking!! Theme is School Girl/Sports

Monday 3/17 Wild Woman Vacations is throwing a St. Patty's Day Rave pool side and will be one of the coolest events at Hedo in 2014. They have a DJ from Vegas coming in and there will be a special Martini Bar setup. This party last year was off the chain and went till Sandals called and complained! Resort theme is Pirate but the Amigos and WWV's clientele will be dressing up in Rave wear w/ an emphasis on green blinky and glowing accessories.

If you can handle a late night on your last night I would highly suggest that you choose Monday night!! All in all any night you choose, the rest is going to be packed and you will have a blast!!!
    Wow, great info, THANKS. I'm glad I asked. I guess we'll gave to rethink the masquerade idea in favor of rave wear or sports wear. Sounds like a blast either way. Sunday and Monday nights sound like fun. We really love the daytime at the AN beach at Couples so visiting Hedo will be a for a night pass. Nightlife is kind of lame at Couples. It sounds like we picked a good weekend to visit! Thank you again.

Rave, DJ, and green blink? Just need a purple wig to make this drink complete.
    Everything that kills me makes me wanna live

Keep in mind that if the resort is sold out (as it may be during these dates) Hedo often will not sell day or night passes. They seem to have been sticking to this rule more lately.

Quote Originally Posted by funfortwo View Post
    Keep in mind that if the resort is sold out (as it may be during these dates) Hedo often will not sell day or night passes. They seem to have been sticking to this rule more lately.

Oh that would certainly suck! I'll just have to hope they allow it. Thank you for the info. I may contact the resort early to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by funfortwo View Post
    Looks like only 12 rooms left!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Looks like only 12 rooms left!!
    That is what the resort itself has in their inventory. There may be groups or tour operators that still have rooms.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Maybe....but 30 days out, most TA's have sold back there inventory.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

That's right!!we will rock the house...

I have a new outfit coming out for Saturdays Masquerade Night.
    Had a trial run in September, and liked it.

Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/