Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Week of Mar 29th - Repeat Offenders and Swing Into Spring - Any info?

Question Week of Mar 29th - Repeat Offenders and Swing Into Spring - Any info?

I have searched this website and the internet in general to find more info on the Repeat Offenders and Char's Swing Into Spring group, which will both be at Hedo at the same time. I am trying to find information about what kind of special events/perks each one has so I can figure out who to book through (I've already contacted both groups about their rates). Neither group appears to have a dedicated website to their group with any information on activities and there isn't a lot of info on theses groups on this site that I can find. It does seem that there are more ROs here than Springers. Any ideas on where I can get some insight on what to expect from each group?
    Chris & Chay
    Hedo II Deflowering April 5 - 10th, 2011
    Sloppy seconds ~ April 28 - May 6, 2012
    3rd time's a charm ~ May 9 - 13, 2013
    Then ~ March 28 - April 4, 2014

Detour to Temptation Cancun ~ June 2016
    Back to Hedo ~ March 19 - 25, 2017
    Goin' home again - soon come ~ March 30 - April 4, 2018

SLS ~ Fancy757

I'll see if I can get some of the Repeat Offenders in here to answer your questions. I'm nominally a member of the ROs (through friends that are members), but have yet to make it to Hedo with them...something always seems to happen to keep me from being able to make a return trip home, and the DIF is killing me!
    Last edited by CntrySngr; 02-05-2014 at 11:48 PM.
    Virgin trip to H2 Sept 18-25, 2010 with the Hellians! Now I truly know what DIF is! Next trip: 2014? 2015? ARRGGGHH DIF!!

Quote Originally Posted by CeeNCee View Post
    I have searched this website and the internet in general to find more info on the Repeat Offenders and Char's Swing Into Spring group, which will both be at Hedo at the same time. I am trying to find information about what kind of special events/perks each one has so I can figure out who to book through (I've already contacted both groups about their rates). Neither group appears to have a dedicated website to their group with any information on activities and there isn't a lot of info on theses groups on this site that I can find. It does seem that there are more ROs here than Springers. Any ideas on where I can get some insight on what to expect from each group?
    I don't know if this will help much but we are booked to make our first trip with the RO's (our 3rd trip to Hedo)and chose them mostly because we have friends who go with them. We did get a quote from Char's Travel just in case there was a significant difference in price and as you probably know there isn't and I think they both price match. The RO's have a private Facebook page (which we are members of) if you book with them to get to meet other's in the group and the SIS group has a private Yahoo group page for the same. I haven't really heard of any special events that either group has like you see on some of the larger groups. From what I can tell the RO's are mostly a bunch of fun loving people who enjoy each others company. Sorry I know this isn't much info or maybe even anything new to you but thought it might be of some help. If nothing else the Repeat Offenders is a much cooler name!...lol
    Attachment 7011
    Hedo 3/28/14-4/6/14
    cns4ever on AFF
    cands4ever on SLS

Member of ROs here. Typically, we have a pool party and private party. Also we usually do both cruises. I'm not in charge of the rates but I do know that our travel agent (who is also an RO) got us good rates and we did shop around. She must be a hell of a negotiator . One thing is for sure, we really like the group. I'll try to answer any questions you may have. There are other ROs on the forum and i'm sure they'll chime in. I apologize in advance if it doesn't make much sense because i'm tapping this out on my phone.

We also have our own theme nights.

RO members here. We meet some of the RO's last year and felt so welcome by them that we just had to go with them this year. Here is a link to info on the RO's > http://www.hedonism.com/events/repea...ers-week-2014/. Just because you book with one group doesn't mean you won't have fun with everyone at the resort for that week.

B&R
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 28th 2014 plans to be an even better trip then 2013!!

March 27th 2015 hope to meet many old friends and make even more new friends

March 24th to April 2nd. Runaway Repeaters & Swing Into Spring

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

"Disclaimer - that is not us in the avatar picture"

We are RO's. We have a pool party, a private dinner at the piano bar, and as emjon said we all do the cruises together ( this is obviously optional but I assure you its worth it..we have a blast! ) Our private dinner is full of games and prizes and we really do all have a great time together! We do have a private page on Facebook that if you join our group you will be added to so you can get to know us all before you go. We make necklaces so don't worry about not remembering everyones name at first...lol This is a close group, we all talk year long getting ready and excited for the next trip, everyone is welcomed with open arms and we have a diverse group from swingers to non-swingers and we are one big happy family! This is truly a great group and if you join or even if you don't myself and Mr. Bibabe look forward to meeting you
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

CeeNCee...I just looked to see who started this post. Honey I didn't realize it was you! Well you already know us! It's a great group! If you want anymore info just message me! Miss ya!
    So do whatever it takes

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012

Quote Originally Posted by bibabe View Post
    CeeNCee...I just looked to see who started this post. Honey I didn't realize it was you! Well you already know us! It's a great group! If you want anymore info just message me! Miss ya!
    I was reading your post and I was like ummmm....they already know each other, lol. Blond moment
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Lol, I am over here crackin up! It's all good, even my butt gets blond moments - and I am a LONG way from being blond!

That year we met you, Bibabe, was our virgin trip. We didn't know squizzat about groups, didn't know they existed til we got there, and there were at least a couple. I didn't know what groups were who, so I didn't know you were ROs. Had I known, I wouldn't have had to make the thread! Lol.

I want to thank all you guys for all your input!!! If we book, we will be with the ROs, since you guys are definitely well-represented here and we already know Mr. & Mrs. Bibabe.

Chris & Chay
    Hedo II Deflowering April 5 - 10th, 2011
    Sloppy seconds ~ April 28 - May 6, 2012
    3rd time's a charm ~ May 9 - 13, 2013
    Then ~ March 28 - April 4, 2014

Detour to Temptation Cancun ~ June 2016
    Back to Hedo ~ March 19 - 25, 2017
    Goin' home again - soon come ~ March 30 - April 4, 2018

SLS ~ Fancy757

"Mr. Bibabe" is going to stick this trip. Just saying

Lol, I am over here crackin up! It's all good, even my butt gets blond moments - and I am a LONG way from being blond!

That year we met you, Bibabe, was our virgin trip. We didn't know squizzat about groups, didn't know they existed til we got there, and there were at least a couple. I didn't know what groups were who, so I didn't know you were ROs. Had I known, I wouldn't have had to make the thread! Lol.

I want to thank all you guys for all your input!!! If we book, we will be with the ROs, since you guys are definitely well-represented here and we already know Mr. & Mrs. Bibabe.

Hope to see you!
    So do whatever it takes

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012

Quote Originally Posted by emjon View Post
    "Mr. Bibabe" is going to stick this trip. Just saying
    You are so getting a beating!
    So do whatever it takes

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012

Since everyone on here has replied with insight to RO's we will give what we know about the Swing group. We booked with them mainly because we didn't really see much advertising for the RO group. As for our group the Springers we are a small group of only about 10 cpls and 2 singles as of right now. As posted before we have a private yahoo group for info to be passed out by the travel agent as well as getting to know other group members. As of right now we are discussing things to do off resort and finding out what everyone is interested in. We have also been told by the travel agent that she has some on resort events planned such as a M&G happy hour. It sounds like your mind is made up but if you have any other questions feel free to ask.
    H2 3/29-4/6/14 first trip Virgins no more
    H2 4/25 - 5/3 15
    H2 4/30-5/8 16
    H2 4/29-5/7 17
    H2 4/28-5/5/18
    H2 4/27-5/4 19
    FUCK YOU RONA 20
    H2 4/10-4/19 21
    H2 4/9-4/16 22
    Hedo 4/15/ 23 - 4/22/23

Some RO's here. Looking forward to meeting you folks and folks from the other group also. Everybody we have meet with the ROs are really nice...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast