Thread: New to it all.

New to it all.

Hi all.
    I have been wanting to take the wife to a resort like this but never had any good information. It seems I should be able to find it here. Neither of us have ever been to a nice beach, I do have some questions about the type of people at resort like hedo. My wife is a little on the larger side so I wasn't her to feel comfortable and not self conscious. Thanks in advance.

C

All types are at Hedo - you will fit right in - check out our site. We go the end of April every year!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Everyone is welcome in our home.
    Like everywhere you may get a few judgmental people, can't say it never happens.
    But more than anywhere else I have ever been, most of the people at Hedo are friendly and get along with everyone else.
    The world would be a better place if it was like Hedo, lol.
    So go and enjoy, you wont regret it and neither will your wife.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

So are there better times to go? In terms of weather and people? We usually would do our vacation around Aug or Sept. Any sooner months are out this year since the wife is on maternity leave till March.
    Thanks

We try and go on our group prep trip in Sept.
    Supposed to be hurticane season but we have been good so far.
    Not as humid as summer months and slightly cooler at night.
    Maybe an afternoon rain shower, like in Florida.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Good to know it could make a nice 5 year anniversary trip. Gonna have to figure out flights I'm used to driving everywhere.

Greetings, As to size, no worry there, every size is at hedo at any time we have been there, same with ages.
    You may want to pick up a couple battery operated camping table fans for the time frame you have typed in. Look at the groups going the time you are able to go as well. We have traveled with groups in March, July and Aug.. The advantage of a group is you are already "friends" with people before you even arrive on the island, cost of the stay is often at a nice discount due to the group rate as well.
    Figure out the flights is the hard part for us these days as well. No direct flights from where we live.
    Enjoy, your anniversary trip will be the first one of many.

Quote Originally Posted by faux6 View Post
    So are there better times to go? In terms of weather and people? We usually would do our vacation around Aug or Sept. Any sooner months are out this year since the wife is on maternity leave till March.
    Thanks
    Hi Faux!
    We will be there in September and EVERYONE is absolutely welcome!! You will have the time of your lives!!
    Lyann and Roger
    www.h2happycampers.com
    August 29-September 6, 2015 - Hedo II !!!!!