Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jan 18 -28 Adventures of Hot Chick

Jan 18 -28 Adventures of Hot Chick

This was out sixth trip requiring long flights to wonderful places in 18 months. Fourth to Negril and second to Hedo.

Redeye to Miami so we can get to Paradise quicker. Oops, I messed the time in my head and we missed the connector to MBJ from Miami and had to wait four more hours. By the time we arrived at Hedo it was way after dark, no luggage and the only room was at the very end by Sandals.

On the bus from airport three other couples, very fun personality. It got a little interesting on the ride and I was fortunate to have her hand and mouth talking directly to the control unit almost the whole way there. Until certain man from rear of bus decided that me getting head meant he could grope and try to kiss without invite.
    With gentle eye contact he backed off.

With no luggage and most of the day missed the room sure look sorry the moment we walked in. But she is a glass half-full person and we headed right to gift shop for important things. AA gave us a voucher big enough to cover all the essentials and some basic slut wear to get started.

Right away we noticed an upgrade in food in the main buffet. Not 5-star, but better and appreciated. And the bar had no-shit real Grey Goose! In fact, we drank a whole flock of Geese during the week and only had to go to Absolute as a back up shot three times. We watched the bottles opened on many occasions. Well done Hedo!

Grounds were beautiful as expected and landscape crew working daily on projects. Never a nuisance.

First morning we went down the beach and negotiated with a good vendor we met the year before. With party material in hand we spent All Sunday, Sunday night, Monday, Monday night playing very very naughty games with ourselves. Sunning in Mornings on quiet lovely prude beach. Augustus was great with chair management and beach cleaning! Lots of amazing time together!
    Sunday night the luggage appeared in our room and the fashion slut show began. UH, for me in our private little world. Brief journeys through the resort were always fun and satisfying, love showing off the ever HOT Chick!

Friendly guests everywhere. We are a little intimidating, she is tall and drop dead sexy beautiful and wears a collar with leash. Other than twice when unknowingly a person would touch her leash and tug on it for fun people were very respectful of our style.

When we finally made it to the pool on the frisky side the circus was in full swing and a great time! Plenty of PDA to enjoy, including a wonderful newbie woman really expanding and exploring her lifestyle. The Hot Chick was happy to serve herself up as a snack for the little circle of girls at the bar and was appreciated by the three.

A Note About Creepers: The same man from the bus lustfully hugged my girl in a groping fashion two more times. She is a good girl and never uttered a word but I had to place myself between them both times. His advances were disrespectful to his wife, my girl and me. We avoided them like a plague from then on.

ADVICE: If there is no eye contact or subtle invitation please be a little bold and start a conversation before assuming a really naughty looking girl wants physical attention.

More ADVICE: A collared woman does not mean she is a slut for players. It does not mean she is a bondage hardcore. It means she is taken care of, watched and treasured. Just be respectful please.

Single guy creeper. Actually he was very polite and outgoing. Upon hearing we were not full lifestyle he still stayed with our conversation while hanging at the waterfall pool. He got a little touchy with Hot Chick but learned quickly that Dad wasn't offering her. We then watched him perve every PDA for the next week. LOL, he got a lot of action so something for everyone I guess!

Two more days to ourselves, we did not expect so much time just together and fell madly in love again all week long!

Sunset Cruise to Ricks: Fun boat ride, fun couples and high energy. Ricks was over priced and the divers are all over us for tips. We would stay on the Catamaran next time, but still take the cruise.

Day trip into Negril, the cabs on staff were great and took us to Times Square. We shopped, drank and found a little place, Lobster House. Very cool place. Great herb flat bread and olive oil! Lobster was overdone but the place was really cool. The cab was waiting for us right when he said and took us back home!

TRip to the Island for Lobster on our last day. Best meal of the week. Rained like cats and dogs on the boatride back, for a couple desert dwellers this was awesome!

Ten days, 80% just with ourselves, 20% with the amazing community called Hedo II. We want to go back! By the way,after ten days whatever shortcomings our room and location had were long forgotten. We loved every inch of our private domain!

Special note. Monday, our last day a terrible tragedy occurred and a guest lost his life in a diving incident. He had health issues. Management was put to the ultimate stress test with drama unfolding right in front of all of us on the pier. Amazing job keeping the resort up while dealing with this so very sad and difficult time. Prayers to the loved ones, thanks to the staff. Gratitude to our God for life and all!
    James and Yvette

Breezes Negril June 2012
    Breezes Negril Dec 2012
    Hedo II Feb 2, 2013
    Hedo Jan 18-28 2014
    The pool at The Artesan on weekends when it is hot!

image.jpgHot Chick!
    James and Yvette

Breezes Negril June 2012
    Breezes Negril Dec 2012
    Hedo II Feb 2, 2013
    Hedo Jan 18-28 2014

Glad to see you had a good time and found some interesting people... some perhaps challenges but on the whole the people are respectful there.

I see you wanted to go back?... have you planned the date of the return trip yet?

C & L

Quote Originally Posted by sunbabes View Post
    Glad to see you had a good time and found some interesting people... some perhaps challenges but on the whole the people are respectful there.

I see you wanted to go back?... have you planned the date of the return trip yet?

C & L
    Jan 23 - Feb 2. We have been both sides of that week and think that fits best for us!
    James and Yvette

Breezes Negril June 2012
    Breezes Negril Dec 2012
    Hedo II Feb 2, 2013
    Hedo Jan 18-28 2014

And the little overboard behavior goes with the territory, dress hot chick in hot clothes and lead her around by a leash? Of course we like the attention! No Problem Mon!
    James and Yvette

Breezes Negril June 2012
    Breezes Negril Dec 2012
    Hedo II Feb 2, 2013
    Hedo Jan 18-28 2014

Oh boy, James....I was guilty of pulling on her leash! SORRY!!! But thanks for being such a good sport about it....I know better for next time. Great seeing you both again & you are right...she is one HOT CHICK!!! See you at the Artisan this summer! Hugs & Kisses to you both! - T.
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

T, believe me, you were never over the line!! A couple if younger men who thought a little tug was exciting, no problem though. And on another note, aslan sure is a gentleman as a single. I do wonder about that poor chicken though! I will be more careful with Hot Chick
    James and Yvette

Breezes Negril June 2012
    Breezes Negril Dec 2012
    Hedo II Feb 2, 2013
    Hedo Jan 18-28 2014

Haha! I think the sheep was still there too! ASLAN639 has had a GREAT time this week. We have talked daily & he has gotten into some fun adventures! I am so jealous (that he's still there & Im not!) LOL. But he leaves today & I think he's ready. 2 weeks is such a looooooong time! Mwah!
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Nice trip report there James.I am sure Yvette was "rockin" the place.Sorry you had a Vinny experience which was obviously worse than ours.Incidentally,I thought that people were supposed to make a verbal request to participate in any "activities" with others lest they be classified a crude predatory "vinny".No?

Blog Entries
    Very nice trip report, loved the JPG, gave me a good chuckle. Sounds like you had fun despite some challenges.

A couple of years ago just a few days before we got there they had a fellow die waterskiing. Very sad. I asked Carlton what happened, heart attack?, collision, whatever. His response was "No, no,no, it was just his time to go" . Apparently he was skiing around fine and then went down and that was that.

I am also a diver, I feel sorry for the family of the stricken man. Very sad.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Naughty, If you happen to know us then you know that a Vinnie would be drawn to My Little Dove. We know that going in and we are both very able to handle. She is a very good girl and never would embarrass me by even reacting. She lets me take care of the situation and most of the time a simple glance or subtle finger wag takes care of it.

Takeme, you have always offered some of the best advice and vision of the reality of Hedo life. Hoping not to sound insensitive to the family and loved ones of the man who passed, we could not help but think to ourselves that for a man with a pacemaker and obviously overweight to meet his God while diving in Jamaica and vacationing at our beloved Hedo surrounded by some of the most joyful people on the planet with the last living memories being of Negril .... Enough said. Rest In Peace Dear Soul
    James and Yvette

Breezes Negril June 2012
    Breezes Negril Dec 2012
    Hedo II Feb 2, 2013
    Hedo Jan 18-28 2014

Blog Entries
    I actually (in respect for the family) removed a couple of lines from the above post and the "cheers" post script as well.

As I diver since 17 I've always thought at crossing over to the other side while diving would suit me just fine. At Hedo, in paradise, with lovely friends would be okay with me. It's just tragic for the family that doesn't get to say goodbye. Unfortunately it doesn't always happen in a way that allows that.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Yes,James,I can certainly see how anyone would be taken in by your Little Dove's beauty but the least they could do is ask for some sort of permission before deciding to just help themselves.Otherwise,every pda at Hedo would then become an open invitation for anyone to just jump on in there and that would not be a good thing in an alcohol/sexually charged environment.Nothing beats acting like a gentleman and being polite,and that would include Hedo.Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by lovin_life View Post
    Haha! I think the sheep was still there too! ASLAN639 has had a GREAT time this week. We have talked daily & he has gotten into some fun adventures! I am so jealous (that he's still there & Im not!) LOL. But he leaves today & I think he's ready. 2 weeks is such a looooooong time! Mwah!
    I was not going to mention the sheep. Not sure if there was something just wrong or not. That coming from a guy who keeps his girl on a chain! LOL Love to guys!
    James and Yvette

Breezes Negril June 2012
    Breezes Negril Dec 2012
    Hedo II Feb 2, 2013
    Hedo Jan 18-28 2014

As a man who has a collared wife (and on occasion on a leash) I would agree that most have no understanding of that lifestyle, and you do not tug on the leash.
    And you don't get to hold the leash. And if I let you hold the leash, you can be sure I know you well and am entrusting you with my lovely kitten for the moment.
    Unfortunately sometimes people just don't understand the simple rules, no matter how a lady is dressed, or acting, touching without an invite is not acceptable.
    Great report and love her collar (on the duck).
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast