Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: January 16 to 25 trip report

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    Thanks Mac r a, I will keep working on it, just have to play my cards right.
    Good luck - we would love to finally meet you guys!!! xoxoxoxox Plus we can always use more Canadians in our group, have a Canadian take over
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Good luck - we would love to finally meet you guys!!! xoxoxoxox Plus we can always use more Canadians in our group, have a Canadian take over
    I don't want to rain on your parade but the Fluffernutters have an OH! CANADA week planned for sometime in 2015.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    I don't want to rain on your parade but the Fluffernutters have an OH! CANADA week planned for sometime in 2015.
    I was just joking, we have lots people from everywhere booked, included several Canadian couples (including us!!!).

On another note, I don't understand how someone can start a OH! CANADA week, does that mean that people from other countries won't be able to book with them?

I knew you were just making a random comment and just wanted to let you know that there was one in the works. I believe it will be marketed mainly to the Canadian visitors but don't know what they might have in store for the week. I'm sure it is still in the planning stages. I would guess that just like a "young swingers" week being marketed to the 20 to 30 year old crowd, this will be marketed to our neighbors to the North. I asked if I could go as I had visited Canada several times. I was told, jokingly, that if I had ever eaten Poutine or Beaver Tail, then I would be welcome that week.
    Joe & Ellen

SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1

I knew you were just making a random comment and just wanted to let you know that there was one in the works. I believe it will be marketed mainly to the Canadian visitors but don't know what they might have in store for the week. I'm sure it is still in the planning stages. I would guess that just like a "young swingers" week being marketed to the 20 to 30 year old crowd, this will be marketed to our neighbors to the North. I asked if I could go as I had visited Canada several times. I was told, jokingly, that if I had ever eaten Poutine or Beaver Tail, then I would be welcome that week.
    Yeah the Young Swingers week was great marketing to get people to book but it's not like you have to be young to book.

Poutine is awesome!!! Fries, gravy and cheese curds, mmmm. And beaver tail - to explain to everyone - is a flattened out dough, deep fried then with some sort of topping (cinnamon sugar is my favorite)

Great dialogue. As far as nudity goes, I go nude everywhere 80% of the time. She is topless and with a sheer wrap around until home chair was established then skin to the wind. She usually rewrapped her hips for the walk back across the resort. No one commented we were not showing enough, even if I wore shorts from room to pool to place towels and back out.
    James and Yvette

Breezes Negril June 2012
    Breezes Negril Dec 2012
    Hedo II Feb 2, 2013
    Hedo Jan 18-28 2014
    The pool at The Artesan on weekends when it is hot!

Quote Originally Posted by rast67 View Post
    This was our 4th trip to Hedo II, and we travelled with happy anticipation.
    We arrived on a Thursday late morning, so we went through immigration and customs faster than ever before. There is no welcome lounge anymore but we had booked transportation with our travel agent (Tom’s trips), so we were guided to a desk where a lady gave us our bus voucher and checked us in for the bus ride. We were picked up shortly, and a little more than an hour after arriving at MBJ we were in the bus and moving!
    No funny songs or beer stops on the way this time. Guess it depends on who you are riding with, plus it was pouring rain when we left the airport.
    We had booked OVN – we always request a room in the same area because we love our maid (Sadie…give her a hug from us when you are in 2219 or close by). Our room was ready in a few minutes, so we went in and unpacked (we have to do that right away, or chaos takes over…)
    We had not booked a premium room, so here are the changes we saw to the “old” room we were in:
    1) A new flat screen TV. The first day we did not get any channels but found out that the provider was down all around Negril. Not the resort’s fault! Worked perfectly after that was solved.
    2) We had a new bed, new blanket and sheets. New curtains as well.
    3) Mini fridge in the room, not stocked but still helpful (you can have it stocked for extra cost)
    4) An umbrella in the closet
    5) Two beach towels in the closet. No more towel cards. You can basically go and get towels when you need them – and when they have them. Had a few towel shortages during our stay…as well as people who think taking 10 towels at once will help…
    6) New shower head. One day we managed to break it off (sometimes you hit that thing when you turn), and all over sudden had water running…no, pouring! out of the wall into the closet. Fun!! But they had it fixed within an hour, no more issues for the rest of our stay. What a relief, we loved our room and did not want to move.
    Other changes we saw throughout the resort: the food was better than last year. More choices, and fresher. Midnight pizza at the nude grill, in general Delroy’s being open way longer at night time. Also the burgers, Jerk chicken, and chicken pastrami sandwiches were a welcome change for lunch. We had two lobster nights, and both were delicious. The beer tasted always fresh, last year it was a bit stale at times. We also saw management walking around and speaking to guests and staff and making sure things went as expected. New Hobbie Cats for the sailors among us! We had heard that everything except the main dining room was clothing optional now, however I was not allowed to be top less at the prude grill. On this note, the clothes/naked STASI (police) were a bit inconsistent. There were times when hubby was barely at the beach, when he was told to strip (literally standing in front of the beach chair for less than 10 seconds). Other times we saw people standing at Delroy’s with shorts, shirts, bikinis and other clothing and nothing was said. One of the most ridiculous incidents was when the clothes/naked police told a woman to remove her belly chain (besides that she was in her birthday suit).
    Two things that we really think need to be addressed: the piano bar and the disco. The piano bar atmosphere was fun, buzzing, people partying…all good. BUT when you walk in, there is a smell of old, stale alcohol that drove me (Mrs) out after a while. The disco: some nights were more fun than others, as always. Music is a question of personal taste, so we won’t discuss which songs we liked more than others. Like the piano bar, the disco has a smell problem. We are not sure what it was but also something old, stale, just like the place had never seen fresh air.
    We really liked the entertainment – great choreographies and very well performed. And, of course, Winston!!! Always great to see him perform.
    We definitely had a wonderful time, met old friends and found new ones. The atmosphere around the nude pool and Delroy’s that we love so much was there all the time and we enjoyed it. How do you describe that to vanilla people? The amazing feeling to stand at the bar with nothing but a drink (and maybe a hat), chatting and interacting with people around you. As every other time before, we were perfectly happy with everybody being so friendly and open.
    All in all, it was a wonderful trip. New friends (M&T, C&A, D&L, C&J) and of course meeting up with our established friends. We love that place and we will be back!!
    Great trip report!
    I was thinking that your comment about the removal of the belly chain was a set up for a punchline like "She had a beach towel hanging from it" or something. Now that one I could see the nuduty police being told where to go...

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Joe,
    Wouldnt it need to be on Canada Day, July 1st?
    Might conflict with June 28 - July 5 2014 4th of July Week with Bob and Sue (From Rays list)

Soon to be know as the Can-Am week at Hedo.

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Well the belly chain hdt some kind of fringes hanging down...but they were short and left everything nicely visible and accessible :-) we found it very sexy. This is why we don't understand why a couple fully dressed with shorts and t shirts can just walk up the nude bar and stand there for quite a while without enyone commenting. Almost as if you get special rights when you know the right people.
    The Chemist and the Flyer

... adding the human touch.

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    Joe,
    Wouldnt it need to be on Canada Day, July 1st?
    That would be ideal but who knows.
    Joe & Ellen

SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12