Thread: Cover Story

Question Cover Story

We are headed there for our first ever trip and the wife is worried on what to tell everyone back home. Does anyone have some examples of good cover stories? I found a thread that said to take pictures next door at a vanilla resort. Can that be used as a cover for the whole trip?

TIA
    First timers crashing the party September 12th - 17th!

That's what we have always done. We went next door for about an hour took several pictures and visited the gift shop. It was easy, and works great.

Yes the Sandals thing is our excuse.. walk up the road take a pic by the sign you will be fine
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk'nCat View Post
    We are headed there for our first ever trip and the wife is worried on what to tell everyone back home. Does anyone have some examples of good cover stories? I found a thread that said to take pictures next door at a vanilla resort. Can that be used as a cover for the whole trip?

TIA
    Nobody really wants to see your vacation pictures do they? You end up taking a couple of yourselves standing by the Sandal's sign, a few of their pool. What's to see! Put your bathing suit on snap a picture on the beach and that's about it. The exciting pictures for people back home are the pictures taken during activities. Scuba diving, snorkel, boating, parasailing, that kind of stuff. If they want to see pictures of the resort they can go online.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

Quote Originally Posted by rennie69 View Post
    Nobody really wants to see your vacation pictures do they? You end up taking a couple of yourselves standing by the Sandal's sign, a few of their pool. What's to see! Put your bathing suit on snap a picture on the beach and that's about it. The exciting pictures for people back home are the pictures taken during activities. Scuba diving, snorkel, boating, parasailing, that kind of stuff. If they want to see pictures of the resort they can go online.
    If you think about it.....One reason Hedo is so fantastic is that nobody cares where you are from or what you do. We all go to get away from the things that bring us down. The majority all make up either places or activities to please people at home. Yet we all prefer going to Hedo......Go Figure. I would bet that the majority of the guest that go to Hedo ask there friends all the details of there vacations.
    Hedo 2 March 2006
    Hedo 2 March 2009
    Hedo 2 March 2011
    Hedo 2 March 2012
    Hedo 2 March 2013
    Hedo 2 March 2014
    Hedo 2 March 2016
    Desire Dec 2017
    Desire June 2018
    Hedo 2 March 2019
    Hedo 2March 3 - 13 2020
    Next trip HEDO 2 3/1 to 3/11 2023

Quote Originally Posted by ctsoftswgcpl View Post
    If you think about it.....One reason Hedo is so fantastic is that nobody cares where you are from or what you do. We all go to get away from the things that bring us down. The majority all make up either places or activities to please people at home. Yet we all prefer going to Hedo......Go Figure. I would bet that the majority of the guest that go to Hedo ask there friends all the details of there vacations.
    Well
    Last edited by silvertip; 08-15-2014 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ctsoftswgcpl View Post
    I bet if you showed your friends your pictures from Hedo they'd be much more interested than when showing them pictures from Sandals...LMFAO... I know it's not possible for most and too bad it isn't. I'm getting to the point in my life where I really don't like to lie anymore about where I take my vacations. I see nothing wrong with being naked with a bunch of like minded wonderful uninhibited people. It's the family and friends that unfortunately are inhibited and that really is their problem!
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

I agree put on something get the ocean n the background or a building. If you include naked photo's of others then its the OH we got wild and went to a nude beach section of X resort. Of course one of the things we don't do is take pictures with others as a background. The ocean looks the same from any beach. If your friends recognize the buildings at Hedo then they've been. Why walk somewhere else just say we stayed at a all inclusive if asked where tell them we were at X. Now what are you going to say when your friends say "oh we stayed there" and they bring up a unique spot on that resort and you know nothing about it!

The first time we said we went to Sandals. The second time we said we did the superclubs promo where you don't get to pick where you go and ended up at Hedo. The third time we just said Hedo.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

We are among the few, that it doesn't matter! We tell Everyone "We go to Hedonism II" the Mrs sells and does parties for "Adult Toys" So no one bats an eyelash! As for me I don't care. Being a "Fluffy" guy, If people say "how come you go there??" I say " Have you met my wife? She's f'n HOT!" And we have friends ALL over the world!
    Jan 2009 - Virgins
    Feb 2010 Fluffs, Feb 2011 Fluffs
    March 2012 Ms. NSS, March 2013 Ms. NSS, March 2014 Ms. NSS, March 2015 Ms. NSS
    March 2016 Ms. NSS
    Sept 22, 2016 - Oct 1, 2016 Djs Island and Bare All Travel

My wife is in the same boat...so as a friend has said "That Sandals sure is a fun place!"

DSC01395 - Copy.jpg