Thread: Vanilla Pics

Blog Entries

Vanilla Pics

Since most Hedo guests don't let family, friends, co-workers and anyone else back home know where they are actually staying during their vacation in Jamaica, when and where do you take your "vanilla" vacation photos to show the people back home?

Blog Entries
    When at Hedo II - Sandals; When at Desire (get clothed) take photos along beach and walking distance resorts near by.

We take two memory cards for the camera. One for sandles because it's on the beach walk and the other for Hedo because it's Hedo.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Sandals is the main cover story for most of us.Anyone who "figures it out" obviously knows about HEDO.I would love to know what percent of the general population of people have ever heard about it.If they have heard and have "got you made" then you can assume they are just jealous if the say anything.

We dont do any pics for those at home.. whats the point of all that anyways.. no one really wants to see someone else's vacay photos.

We are lucky that we don't give a rats ass who knows were at Hedo, lol.
    No seperate pics, except when making folders of what can be posted on normal social media and what can go on private areas.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Everybody things we go to Grand Lido, so one day we all got a free tour and took pictures while we were there. When we go to Negril we take the camera and take pictures there also. We rent jet skies and take picture all the way down the beach just enough pictures to bore people that ask LOL We don't take any on the resort that others might recognize

Blog Entries
    Everyone knows where I go so it doesn't matter. I stopped taking a camera about 4 years ago, just because all the pictures look alike, same people, same background, doing the same things. If I really do want pictures I can get them from my friends off FB or our private web site. Yea it's a little lazy for sure, but at least I might get one or two that I'm actually in. The very best pictures I have were taken by someone else and sent to me.

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

My friends and family know where I go. It doesnt shock them much, I'm the black sheep of the family. Or as my sister puts it, the freaking weirdo of the family. At least I have fun though.
    We took pictures the first two years. Now I basically just take the naughty memory card. I used to have one for the vanilla pics in case grandma wanted to see them, which she always does....I don't tell her where I go... I'm hard enough on her heart with the stuff that comes out of my mouth. Lol
    The vanilla pics I just took on the beach and in front of trees. Easy to hide where you are if the person your showing pictures to only cares about the flowers and birds etc.
    H3 01/19 - 01/25 2009
    H3 01/11 - 01/17 2010
    H2 02/28 - 03/07 2011
    H2 02/10 - 03/21 2013
    H2 Jan 29 - Feb 13 2014

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy.

~Nora Ephron~

Blog Entries
    I have found the Hedo prude beach (most Caribbean beaches look the same IMHO), Sandals beach next door, Rick's Café, Margaritaville, and whatever roadside Bar the bus stops at on the way to Negril to be good places to take vanilla pics. Somebody back home always asks to see a vacation pic or two, so I try to accommodate. On my fist trip I took maybe 100 pictures (risqué + vanilla), now I might take 25 total with only a few vanilla pics among them.
    Last edited by Jamaica Joe; 01-20-2014 at 12:37 PM.

I wonder if there may be an opportunity here. "Canned" vanilla pictures. You send in a picture of yourself with your significant other and or friends and it gets turned into pictures at other resorts.
    Computers are wonderful............???????? If this happens I want a cut just a small one. Free passage home for life..LOL
    Hedo 2 March 2006
    Hedo 2 March 2009
    Hedo 2 March 2011
    Hedo 2 March 2012
    Hedo 2 March 2013
    Hedo 2 March 2014
    Hedo 2 March 2016
    Desire Dec 2017
    Desire June 2018
    Hedo 2 March 2019
    Hedo 2March 3 - 13 2020
    Next trip HEDO 2 3/1 to 3/11 2023

Hey ctsoftswgcpl great idea.....I am pretty good with a computer....just send me your naughty pictures and I will Photoshop swimsuits on for you!

We let friends and family know that it's Hedo, though it's been many years... so they have come to accept that we're aging rebels. We don't obfuscate is any major way, but have been known to say "Superclubs" occasionally, when asked where we're staying. Now that it's sold, that's obviously a problem.