Thread: honeymoon

honeymoon

my fiancé and I are looking for a honeymoon location. we are hoping that with a little luck we can find what we are looking for.

1. all inclusive, good food, good drinks.
    2. ability to have sex close to wherever we want. ie, beach, pool, club, open windows of rooms, etc etc.
    3. mild to wild. we'd like a place where we can just get massages and relax, or party and fuck.
    4. access to some forms of activities, ie. horse back riding, sailing, etc etc.

if anyone knows of the best places to recommend we'd appreciate it. we aren't looking to get kicked out on our honeymoon!

Quote Originally Posted by wnynewbies View Post
    my fiancé and I are looking for a honeymoon location. we are hoping that with a little luck we can find what we are looking for.

1. all inclusive, good food, good drinks.
    2. ability to have sex close to wherever we want. ie, beach, pool, club, open windows of rooms, etc etc.
    3. mild to wild. we'd like a place where we can just get massages and relax, or party and fuck.
    4. access to some forms of activities, ie. horse back riding, sailing, etc etc.

if anyone knows of the best places to recommend we'd appreciate it. we aren't looking to get kicked out on our honeymoon!
    We have been saving a year for our honeymoon and had a very similar list ~ after research we chose Hedo2 (Buying our plane tickets today!). It fit many of our wishes (and i think yours also) and was actually a better cost than Mexico
    This will be our first trip but we did do a lot of research - I am sure if you want more of a first person perspective others will chime in =)

We have met many couples over the years that chose to honeymoon at Hedo plus many that got married at Hedo. Hell we even watched a couple get married and then a couple of hours later consummate their marriage on the floating platform with the best maid and maid of honor right next to them. After a while, the guys switched and the best man was on top of the new bride and vice versa with the groom. It's all good!
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Hedo sounds like the place When are you getting married? Congrats!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Congratulations on your wedding.
    Hedo is the place. You can have a quite romantic walk in the moonlight and then have wild sex in public during the day.
    The water sports, sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving is included.
    As is all the food and drink.
    Top notch entertainment at night.
    If you have any specific questions, please ask.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We have a funny story about honeymoon trips to Hedo. Back in 2011, when the resort was still owned by Superclubs, we took our first trip. While we ate dinner at the hibachi restaurant, we met a very young couple who were celebrating their honeymoon. Come to find out, their parents booked the trip using the Superclubs Super Surprise promotion. That's where you got randomly placed at one of the Jamaican properties for a discounted rate without knowing which location was picked until you arrived. Well, the poor kids were from deep in the Bible Belt and didn't have a clue what Hedo was all about. They just had this ghostly look on their faces the whole time. I felt so sorry for them. They couldn't have been more out of place. I hope you folks have a better experience. It seems like you are stepping into this with eyes wide open. Enjoy!
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by STL-MO-CPL View Post
    We have a funny story about honeymoon trips to Hedo. Back in 2011, when the resort was still owned by Superclubs, we took our first trip. While we ate dinner at the hibachi restaurant, we met a very young couple who were celebrating their honeymoon. Come to find out, their parents booked the trip using the Superclubs Super Surprise promotion. That's where you got randomly placed at one of the Jamaican properties for a discounted rate without knowing which location was picked until you arrived. Well, the poor kids were from deep in the Bible Belt and didn't have a clue what Hedo was all about. They just had this ghostly look on their faces the whole time. I felt so sorry for them. They couldn't have been more out of place. I hope you folks have a better experience. It seems like you are stepping into this with eyes wide open. Enjoy!
    And to think when I did SuperSurprise (2006) they put us at Runaway Bay and I wanted to be at Hedo, damnit, LOL

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Hedo sounds like the place When are you getting married? Congrats!!
    We are getting married in December in Florida! Thanks very much, and yes from the sounds and looks of everything Hedo is the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Congratulations on your wedding.
    Hedo is the place. You can have a quite romantic walk in the moonlight and then have wild sex in public during the day.
    The water sports, sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving is included.
    As is all the food and drink.
    Top notch entertainment at night.
    If you have any specific questions, please ask.
    Cop..

Thanks for the detailed information. Moonlit walks on the beach at night .... maybe. Wild sex during the day, yes please.