Thread: First Trip for Swiss Miss Rebecca

First Trip for Swiss Miss Rebecca

Hi all of you out there,
    So now from a newbie to a hooked Hedonist I come just back from a glorious vacation at Hedo II!
    First of all I want to say that it has been absolutely fabulous to meet some of the people I had contact with in this forum ahead of my trip (thanks, Cynwagon, Phillygirl, Bob!) and many others I probably was not aware they were on this forum too.

As Phillygirl has written an extensive report on the same dates as I have been there, I will not repeat it all but write a more personal report of how I have lived my time ad Hedo. I want to apologize in advance for maybe sometimes writing incomprehensive sentences as english is a foreign language to me.

Maybe some of you have read, that my partner wanted to leave early on the 1.1.14 even if we had booked though the 6th. To make a long, sad and hurting story short - he broke up with me the night before we were supposed to leave at 6am on December 25th, but I have decided that I would still take the trip for myself - probably one of the best decisions in my life.

I do not have a problem travelling alone, but the trip from Zurich over Frankfurt to Hedonism was quite long and boring alone. I was able to treat myself to a last minute upgrade to business on my Condor Flight, that was nice, but actually not worth the 750$ (but then again, I just needed some pampering). Arrival with MoBay was perfect (uh, but it did hurt to see both names of me and my now ex on the greeting sign), the cab ride with Rockys fast with a wonderful driver, Presley.

Arrival at hedo smooth, easy checkin, no deposit or CC needed to be held. I had the room 1227, ocean view prude side, top floor, all the way to the end of the building. I appreciated, that it was a quiet room (no street noise, as the same garden view rooms had - sometimes more loud music from the neighbouring Sandals. And oh yes, the (sorry) Russian neighbours who with their jetlag were already up at 7 in the morning and did not think about their loud talking, giggling and shouting waking up the neighbours... I of course was already up anyway :-)

I was happy with my room, althought there was the main showerhead missing, which was resolved the same day (well I got a nice new one, which was replaced by an old one a few days later, maybe because another guest was demanding for it - I had the same water with the old showerhead, I did not mind. I always had hot water, but sometimes no cold water... Hmmm, that was a challenge! Showering with cold water is unpleasant, but with boiling water sometimes impossible...). I was asking to get an upgrade to a new room for the 12 days, and was offered a VERY good rate, but after looking at the new room I would have got, I found it not to be worth the money. Yes, the new rooms have a wonderful bathroom, a real mirror on the ceiling (whereas mine had some polished but somehow twisted mounted metal which reminded my of the circus mirrors - you know, the ones that let you look as if you had a 5ton bum and a head of a mouse and tiny feet - not very pleasing for the experience of watching yourself having sex... LOL) and a balcony, but the room was still small, the regular mirror freaky (divided in squares of 15x15 cm, all with a different angle - impossible to check your dress), the aircon old and the water also probably the same as in my room. The new whirlpools on the rooms on the lower floors are just great, but as you make friends one will have the possibility to join in even if it is not a feature of your room.
    i was happy with my room, I had really not used it a lot (I was mainly invited to visit in other rooms *smile*) there was only one thing as an european that bugged me - Im not used to aircon, this always gives me a sore throat. The blind on my aircon was missing, so the air was blowing freely right on my bed, and I did not find an on/off switch, there was really none on the control. There is a small cupboard in the corner, but I was not able to open it. Here a hint for all of you who want to switch the aircon off: on the lower side of the controlunit there is a switch to change the display between degrees farenheit and celsius. If you manage to set the switch exactly in the middle (not so easy) the aircon will stop.

You can imangine that the first day I was sobbing. Everything made me cry, i was so disappionted and angry. Seeing all those loving couples, the commemorative stones, the kissing and hugging was almost too much. On the first day I met Patrick, manager of the Spa, such a loving person, who sat down with me, listened and gave me a big, comforting hug and made me feel very welcomed. There were probably many other, who "had" to listen to my story, and I got so many comforting words, so much approval, so many nice gestures that after a day or two I had recieved the perfect first aid for my broken heart. Those of you who have been to hedo know, that you do not just make acquaintainces at hedo, but friends. i met so many great people there, and my list of names (I had to take them all down so I would remember) grew from day to day, it was a hustle and bustle of hellos and kisses all over, and one was quickly introduced to the circle of friends who knew eachother from a long history of Hedo vacations.

On half the nights I ate at Harry Sans or Martino's, the food was always good (ok, well, the european desserts like Tiramisu or mousse au chocolat were not up to the authentic taste, so I stuck to cheesecake *smile*) and the other nights at the buffet. I enyojed the pasta station very much, all fresh and tasty - and my favourite the soft ice machine was always at my disposition, even for breakfast - the ice-cream was the only vanilla thing about my vacation :-). The choices at breakfast were marvellous, I loved the english muffins, the bagles and the vast offer of smoothies, meats, pancaces and such. By the way, after most of the people had left after new years they placed a new toaster at the breakfast buffet - cool. Then it really took only one pass instead of three to have your bread toasted to perfection....

I have to mention the buffet at NYE - lobster, oysters, crab legs, wonderful foods and desserts, a martini bar.... It was marvellous! The theme was "Gatsby" and during dinner the Roots Explosion Band played Smooth Jazz to set up a perfect musical surrounding for the evening. Anyhow (anywho, as Winston would say), the entertainment on the main stage was splendid, Winston has broadway-qualities! Also the entertainment at the pianobar was great, but mostly too crowded, loud and smelly for my taste - only passed there on two nights.

A complete standout on the evening entertainment was the open air disco organized by the bare bottom bunch on dec 28th. Not only was I lucky to have found the bestlooking and smoothest dance- and other - partner for the evening, the music was perfect (a notch too loud though), the entertainmentvalue super - I had such a good time! Also the foamparty on Jan 2nd, which was also catered for by the BBB was great - I almost missed it, as I always went for a nap after dinner to get up again at 11pm to celebrate. I slightly overslept that night and as I arrived naked at the hurricane at quarter to midnight there were only 15 people there - enough to have fun. A day later I did have a rash and swollen hands and feet, but Im not quite sure whether the foam had anything to do with it. The BBB also organized fun and games at the naked pool, inclusive pussy printing which was a lot of fun. At this point I want to thank the BBB for not keeping all the fun to their group but generously sharing it with anyone who wanted to participate. Grand!!!

And then there was the diving! And - it is all included in the Hedo-price... I have never ever ever encountered FREE diving on any of my trips! Great crew, Derrick, Orane, Grantley, Trimane, Richard and Monique made it soooo pleasing! I got up every morning at 7 for breakfast and mostly two dives a day, one deep dive at 9.30 for advanced, one shallow at 11.30 for all certified divers, nice reefs, perfect guides, mostly clear waters, only little currant (except fon once, isn't it, Cyn?) and the GREATEST DIVEBUDDYS ON EARTH! We were such a cool bunch, one evening we had dinner all divers together at a grand table, sharing and vieving all the pictures we took - and oh YES! The naked dive! We organised a special dive, all naked, no bathing- or wetsuits this time, had such fun - Krissy got it off her bucket list now :-) - that meant that I only hit the beach at around 1 pm to grab some lunch prepared by Steven, the cook, at the naked grill. he always had lots to do, but always time for a pleasant smile and the perfection of even arranging the food nicely on the plates. the choice at the grill was good, my favourites were the jerk chicken and the Quesadillas.

Unfortunately it rained almost every afternoon, so that i did not get the nice sun in the morning, but I still managed to get a good tan without the sunburn. Anyhow I then often stayed at the naked pool or the hottub for some fun. The hottub was cleaned twiche daily (I think, that was neccessary...) - I had so many hours of fun there! The hottub was well visited in the evenings around midnight, and the pizza from midnight on at the grill was excellent - they make it to your liking with the ingredients you desire.

Of course you want to know how I felt as a "unicorn" - I learned, that a single woman in erotic clubs or resorts is called a unicorn, as it is a mythic creature, often heard of but seldom -never?- seen. (With my diving I would have called myself a mermaid though...) ---- i tell you, I had a blast. It was not the case, that all amourous or horny guys were chasing me (that is the experience I made in Switzerland), no, everybody was SO POLITE! No touching without asking, nice conversations, foreplays of one week before getting "in bed", taking the time for cuddles and walks at sunset, a ton of compliments to fill up my basket that it will last me for a year. And yes, the guys I played with were the most gorgeous men I have ever met. And of course the girls were gorgeous too! (Too bad I was turned down by the absolute beauty queen of the resort, as she admitted to be not even bi-curious...)

And by the way: I have met the new investor (or one of the new investors? I have to admit being a newbie I do not really get it with all the changes goin on), Harry - what a lovely guy! And I have to say, he seems to me as a real benefactor, not like your standard money hunting investor. Of course there has to be a profit if you put money into something, but I feel Harry puts in all of his heart blood into the option of keeping the paradise Hedo alive and thriving for all of us, as he has been a guest with Hedo for many years. Many improvements are on the way, I guess the costs for a stay at Hedo will rise and I hope that all of the cool people I met will still able to afford it.

For the first time in my life - and having worked in the airlineindustry for more that ten years, i swear i am used to spend much time abroad - i did not feel homesick after ten days. Even if I missed my ten year old son I would have been able to spend one or two weeks longer at Hedo.

The day of departure came way too quick. I had an evening flight, so I had to leave only at 5pm. The angels must have been weeping because they felt my sadness of departing, it rained all day.... Check-out was quick and easy, pick-up by Rocky's on time, the service of MoBay at departure impeccable. I was lucky to fly to Europe as there were no problems with bad weather and delays.

Will I return to Hedo? Well, I do not know where I will in the near future, how my lovelife will turn out, but let me say: I already checked the quotes for summer and I guess I have found a new routine to spend my days around New Years. Hope to see all of you again there!

Cheers
    Rebecca

Yay!!!
    It was so great to meet you! And for the 70+ people I asked on Friday night "Do you know Rebecca?"-- now you know I wasn't making it up!!! lol

The pool-side Rave was VERY cool, and I also really enjoyed the beach bonfire, both sponsored by the Bare Bottom Bunch. Scott and Sabina truly do a great job of balancing "perks" and group activities with just being a part of their group. I enjoyed that

I also think you nailed the room topic, although I probably will pay for the upgrade next time. That way I won't be tempted to take my comforter with me to the bonfire.... to burn!!! lol

Should have told me your shower woes-- I share nicely

Sorry we missed you! Glad you had great time as we did (we arrived on the 4th of Jan), We do agree about the Russians though as we experienced the same type of behavior! We to hope to meet you there in the future! Cheers, W&M

Great trip report Rebecca, thank you. You sound like a very strong woman who's glass is obviously half full. You turned a sad situation into a great vacation. Good for you...
    Cheers and we wish you great luck in 2014.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

Excellent, well-written trip report.
    Sorry to read it did not start out well and that you had a few blips with your room. However, you certainly turned lemons into lemonade. Well done!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Great report.
    So glad you had a good time.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thanks for the great report Rebecca! Very genuine and heartfelt...happy to read you had a geat time even after the sad start.
    Even though we wish you were still there so we could meet you when we go the coming week.
    Hope our paths cross one day...we have one foot on Switzerland too :-)
    Chris and Sean
    The Chemist and the Flyer

... adding the human touch.

Great trip report. And I must say, what an ass!!! And boy did he ever miss out on the time of his life!!! His loss!!! xo
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    Excellent trip report, very well written.

I limped into Hedo myself with a very broken heart and was taken in by a bunch of people who are like family to me now.

Hedo guests are the most nurturing, inclusive people in the world. That's the really cool thing about the place, all of us like minded people ended up together in Jamaica, LOL.

So glad you had fun

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

I'm so happy you were able to turn your woes around and keep your chin up. Hedo is probably the best place there is to do that! Wonderful trip report, I enjoyed reading it. And your English was great!
    H3 01/19 - 01/25 2009
    H3 01/11 - 01/17 2010
    H2 02/28 - 03/07 2011
    H2 02/10 - 03/21 2013
    H2 Jan 29 - Feb 13 2014

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy.

~Nora Ephron~

A very well-done and enjoyable trip report to read. So glad that you had the courage to push on after your break up. Well done! Hope you have many more visits and that the next beauty queen you meet takes you up on your offer.

Thanks for the report....nice to know one can go as a couple or as a single and have a great time either way! Nice to hear the recurring theme that "the people" make HEDO the best!