Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pandora's Forest

Pandora's Forest

Hi All,
    We are looking for a quick get away has anybody ever went to Pandora's Forest. It's about a 10 hour drive for us and was wondering if it's worth the trip.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by nkdcpl View Post
    Hi All,
    We are looking for a quick get away has anybody ever went to Pandora's Forest. It's about a 10 hour drive for us and was wondering if it's worth the trip.

Thanks,
    Looks like a really nice place and it's only 9 hrs from us. My question is: can you see her box for the forest? Ok, booooo....
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

Meet use there and we can look together

P.s. Love the tat

Meet use there and we can look together

P.s. Love the tat
    P.S. Ditto...
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

I was there with a GF over Valentines WK end.It is Rustic but CLEAN.Diane, The owner goes out of here way to make you feel welcome. The food was very good and the staff friendly.They have smoking areas (COVERED) out side the buildings so inside the air is clean.The DJ is good,There are regulars that live near by or on the grounds, however they where not cliquey.Would love to return when it gets warmer.

Thanks for the input. I think you're the first that's been and commented on it.

Yes, thanks for the input. My wife and I are going in May for a long weekend.

Looking forward to it

Yes, thanks for the input. My wife and I are going in May for a long weekend.

Looking forward to it
    And when in May will that be? :-)

Memorial weekend, can we get an opportunity to look for that tattoo in person?

Memorial weekend, can we get an opportunity to look for that tattoo in person?
    Hello We have been think about going in the middle of sept. This would be a first time for us to a place like this We are not really looking to swing, But are looking to be able shed clothing. Just looking for advice for first timers. Any advice would be helpful were thinking of either pulling are camper down there, or there Chalets. Thanks for any help.

We will let you know how it is. My wife and I have been to hedo many times but with kids in college going back to Jamaica is not in the cards. We are hoping Pandora is a nice little diversion.

Also Can you tell me some kinds of outfits everybody where's for evening and at the bar I am sure some go nude but whats else of clothing is worn any info be helpful

Nkdcpl how was you trip there,

We had a few requests for a trip report of Pandora’s forest, so here it is.

First of all, the facilities: very nice and improving, the pool is very nice, the hot tub is too small but well maintained and the bar/nightclub was a lot of fun with a wide mix of people. We stayed in the lodge in a very clean room, they are in the process of remodeling all the rooms and the ones that were done were beautiful. The campground was your typical campground and about as clean as a campground gets. The Chalets weren’t what I would have called a “Chalet” they were described to us as a wooden tent and I would agree, if your looking for comfort avoid the Chalet’s.

Second the staff: This was in my opinion where they shined. Everyone was very helpful and friendly, constantly asking if you need something and quick to get it for you if you did.

Third the guests: There were a mix of regulars and first timers (we were there over a Memorial weekend so that may change on regular weekends). Yes at times a little “clicky” but never exclusionary, very similar to what we’ve seen with travel or swinger groups at Hedo.

Lastly the ambiance; they don’t allow “pda’s” in public (yes I know that’s what the “p” stands for) which seamed to make it things little subdued. While we are not in the lifestyle a little fun in public makes things, well a little more fun. The dance floor and the bar were a lot of fun, but the drink policy took us a while to figure out. Basically you bring you own bottle of booze and they charge you a “serving fee” which was fine we just didn’t know that up front. Also, they did sell wine coolers and beer (all the prices seamed very reasonable). By no means is the reason to go to a place like this however the food sold on the resort was outstanding.

Then the big question “would we return?” probably not or at least for awhile. While we had a great time it is too far of a drive but it was (and is) definitely worth checking out.

Blog Entries
    I'm glad to see the report on Pandora's Forest. We have been going there since the year after Diane and Danny bought the place. And overall we have been pretty satisfied with the place -- except for our last visit which was Memorial Day 2013. We are thinking about giving it another shot this coming weekend, so that's why I was checking this thread and, especially, the recent report by nkdcpl.

When we were down there last year, the women's bathhouse was shut down, so both genders were sent to the men's room. We found this unacceptable. Also, the pool was green and many people found it too gross to get into. Finally, they raised the prices on all their drinks, including the booze setups, by $1 and we didn't find that out until we were checking out and paying our tab.

We have a lot of tolerance when it comes to adult nude recreation. So we are willing to put up with a lot, and we are willing to give Pandora's Forest another try. I would hope the bath house situation has changed and they no longer have broken toilets and PVC pipe strewn about outside the building.

I'll post a followup to this when we return next week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast