Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First trip to N coming in May

Quote Originally Posted by Tank146 View Post
    What do you guys like best about N? Looks like a real quite place to relax.
    We are beach people and the beach at N is very nice. That is one complaint we had about HBR, the beach really sucks. We also like that we can take our au naturel walks down the beach for a mile or more.

Blog Entries
    The N- Resort just is relaxing, everyone is nude, there is no PDA usually, people play down away from the beach or in the hot tub late, or in the rooms, the staff waits on you hand and foot, food is great, place is clean, mosquitos suck bring spray, the negative is it is not packed at all, I dont think they promote it enough, isnt it amazing how expensive it is to be nude, this still a good bet for the money!!!

Sounds great.

We are heading back to N the first week of March. This will be our third trip. We want some place where we can be nude and that limits the options somewhat. I would love to go to Hidden Beach, and we will splurge on it sometime, but we will spend a week at N the first week of March for just a bit over $3000 including airfare and trip insurance and even flying out of our smaller local airport. I just priced Hidden Beach for that week and it was right at $4000 for just the resort. It was even higher when we were shopping around.

N has its positives and negatives. The main negatives are that the place is a bit run down. The rooms feel a bit dated, mainly, and the buildings all have a bit of a lived-in look to them. It's also a bit strange to go to a resort and be just about by yourselves. As people who would prefer to get lost in the crowd, it's sometimes easier when there are more people. The bugs can be a nuisance. We bring deep-woods off and that keeps the mosquitoes off, but there does tend to be a fly problem in early evening, though they quickly dissipate as the night goes on.

But, there are some big pluses. You can stay nude at all times if you want. Very few places are like that. So, it stands out there (as does Hidden Beach). The beach is very nice and they have always had plenty of seating. We found the food always very good. Not exceptional, but we are happy. The service is always very good. They will keep you in drinks or whatever you need. The Jerk is always great. You can take the walks down the beach, as many have said, which is a very special thing about N. The water slide should be mentioned. Naked water sliding is one of the highlights of our trip every time. It's next door to the bioluminescent bay and you can go there nude ("Glow in the nude"). We go to relax and be warm and comfortable for a week. We're not big on activities, but they do some things that are fun.

We go on these trips and we mostly swim, read, and eat. For swimming there is a nice pool and the beach is great. For reading there is plenty of shady seating and the wonderful hammocks that Freddie said we are about the only one who use. For eating, there is food always available when you ask and the meals are very good. One other standard of reference for me: I can order a Bloody Mary in the morning. It's one of my vacation guilty pleasures. It's surprising how few places you can do that.

Awesome information Chaz04, sounds like its right up our alley. Now only 106 days away..lol

We have been there several time
    If you want to be on the beach, Block 7
    Block 1 is also on beach but windows are not made to open
    If there are others in the same block you may want the second floor, so you do not hear the pitter pat of little feet above
    We like block 6, you still see the beach and if it is windy there is a little protection
    We are looking at booking in May if we can get away

Great place

Quote Originally Posted by w2t View Post
    We have been there several time
    If you want to be on the beach, Block 7
    Block 1 is also on beach but windows are not made to open
    If there are others in the same block you may want the second floor, so you do not hear the pitter pat of little feet above
    We like block 6, you still see the beach and if it is windy there is a little protection
    We are looking at booking in May if we can get away
    My wife and I will also be there in May; May 18 to 29 to be exact. I know of at least two other couples who will be there for their second visit. This will be our forth visit and have always been in Block 7. Can't get closer to the pool and the ocean in this block.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12