Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First trip to N coming in May

First trip to N coming in May

Well its official. We are booked for two weeks in May to check out N Resort, it will be our first time and the wife and I are looking forward to the relaxation. Any tips on room selection? Looking for something quite on the beach. We stayed at Sunset Beach in Montego Bay last year and were hooked by the nude beach. Looking forward to stepping it up a notch for our first all nude vacation.

We were there in May of last year (and will be there March this year). It was just about empty. I think there were about 4 couples altogether. I hope you didn't pay extra for beachfront. In all likelihood they will put everyone into the same building, block 1, upgrading you if necessary. We've been there both times we were there before. It's a good location since it is right between the pool and the restaurant and right on the beach. One couple when we were there asked to stay in Block 7, which is the other side of the pool, since they wanted it to be quieter, though I'm not sure how much quieter the place could be than when we were there. But, they had the building to themselves. There is a property map on the web site, though it is from when it was Pebbles, but the building locations are the same.

Be sure to bring water shoes. You can walk about 2 miles to the west on the beach. If you are looking for quiet and solitude, there is nothing better (provided a cruise is not in port). I do suggest looking up the cruise ship schedule before you go. There is a property about a half mile down the beach that caters to cruises and it gets crowded only on those days. There schedule is at http://ports.cruisett.com/schedule/J...outh/May_2014/. Not a lot in May . Don't know when you are going in May, but check a moon schedule. Try to go to Glistening Waters when there is as little moon as possible. You'll likely have to ask them; there will not be much running scheduled in that time period.

Did you just book? They started running 35% off January 1. Be sure you got that deal. We booked with Expedia and got a really great deal with air from our local airport.

Thanks for all the great info. So looking forward to the break. Aside for the plus of being naked my wife loves to walk. Sounds like we can do that at N..

Any reports on occupancy lately? They have a fantastic sale going on right now but I was curious if they were ever able to get the occupancy higher. Thinking about going next month just because of the price.

I know we are going the end of February as well as two other couples. This will be our third time there.

That's when we are thinking. maybe we will see you there

We will be there February 15-22. This will be our first visit and we are looking forward to a fun trip.

We will be heading back to"N" the last week of March. Looking forward to seeing what kind of upgrades have been made since we were there last.

Make sure you let us know how it looks. Have a great trip.

Blog Entries
    HI we are heading back Jan28- Feb 5 for our 4th trip, great place to relax, its not HEDO, but anything can happen with the right people, food is great , rooms are clean, beach is awesome, enjoy your trip, we do!

We have been there twice before. Let us know how your trip goes.

hlh1956 is your avatar from HBR?

Yes it is. We have made 2 trips to HBR. It's our favorite, but the price keeps us from returning.

What do you guys like best about N? Looks like a real quite place to relax.

Quote Originally Posted by hlh1956 View Post
    Yes it is. We have made 2 trips to HBR. It's our favorite, but the price keeps us from returning.
    I keep looking at N but I've heard some negative comments. HBR is worth every penny but it does hurt the wallet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast