Thread: Newbie needs help

Newbie needs help

Hi, I am new to the site and to the open living lifestyle. I want to explore my free side a bit more, and was considering Hedo II, but it is cost prohibitive now. I am looking for nudity, a party atmosphere, and public sex (with a man or woman or possibly both). I am a 46 year old single woman so don't really know which resorts work for a non-couple vacay. I was considering Sea Mountain in Palm Springs. Any thoughts you can share would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by aliecat View Post
    Hi, I am new to the site and to the open living lifestyle. I want to explore my free side a bit more, and was considering Hedo II, but it is cost prohibitive now. I am looking for nudity, a party atmosphere, and public sex (with a man or woman or possibly both). I am a 46 year old single woman so don't really know which resorts work for a non-couple vacay. I was considering Sea Mountain in Palm Springs. Any thoughts you can share would be great.
    Hello all,
    We are also interested in Sea Mountain,
    Apart from a few reviews on trip adviser we would like to know from some other couples the good and the bad.
    Being from Australia we would also like to know what other resorts, venues, or clubs could be recommended in the California and Nevada regions so we can plan a "wild" holiday.
    Thanks heaps

We've always found Hedo to be one of the lowest cost AI vacations. If you shop around, you can probably get rates of ~$150pp/nite. For a single person, it's hard to do much better, assuming a hotel room alone will run ~$100+/nite. Add in food, drinks (quite a few of those typically), and activities and you're prolly well above that $150/nite rate. That's how it works for us at least.

A lot of place will not offer a single share or a single guarantee booking such as Hedo does. Usually you would have to pay for a double occupancy. Our group in April has a group rate of $153 per night per person. We are through the travel agent Wild Women Vacations and we have several other single ladies who travel with us. If you want to discuss any further, please feel free to pm me here or email me at hedo-switch-hitters@hotmail.com
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

There's not much on the West Coast. Desire Los Cabos was wonderful but now it's closed. We just came back from Desert Sun in Palm Springs. It was nice, clean, quiet. Everybody was nude but no open sex allowed. Still, it was a nice place to make friends.

Hi aliecat,
    If you look into going with a group, you can get much better rates, and get to know people before you get to the resort! There are all types of different groups that go to Hedo II throughout the year.
    Happy travels!
    Lyann and Roger
    www.h2happycampers.com
    August 29-September 6, 2015 - Hedo II !!!!!

Thanks for that, sounds like Sea Mountain isn't really that popular,, any other suggestions on clubs or other events? Thanks

I agree with above, try castaways travel and get a price for a single share or group rate and see if the cost will be better.
    Not everyone at Hedo is in the lifestyle, but many of us are and as a single female (top of the food chain so to speak) you will not have any trouble finding what you want.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

There are also swinger sites which you can find local events.
    Like swinglifestyle.com and swappernet
    Perhaps if you say the area you are from some locals on here can make some local suggestions.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hedo is a bit pricey, but see what you can do to make it work. There is nothing like it...

Suggestions to cut costs:
    Find someone to share the room. (This gets tricky, but it'll save you a few hundred if you can work it out.)
    Use Miles to pay for flight, and/or, be very flexible with your dates. Try a website like Fly.com where you can see fares over several months.
    Use a travel agent that includes bus transfers.
    Pack carefully, and if you do forget something, ask others to borrow. NO GIFT SHOP.
    Take advantage of all the included activities (snorkeling, diving, windsailing, water skiiing, kayaking) and pass on the catamaran (you won't miss it).
    Pick ONE NIGHT to dress up, but otherwise just wear sexy clothes the rest. (Those costumes can add up!)

With all that, and picking the right time of year, it can be relatively economical (consider meals, drinks, activities, and lodging separate...)
    It's still a treat to go, but one you won't regret

We've found Hedo to be extremely economical for the room/board pricing. It's the airfare that kills us. I think the resort price is a bit of a bargain when you consider all they offer for no extra cost. Everything is relative though. Depending on where you live and what airports are nearby, your airfare costs will vary wildly depending on your destination.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

Thanks everybody for the advice. I am going to Hedo for Memorial day with a group. Wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by aliecat View Post
    Thanks everybody for the advice. I am going to Hedo for Memorial day with a group. Wish me luck!
    What dates did you end up booking? I'm going in 12 days...but then am also booked for May 9-21 as well. Are you going with the wildcats? Hope to see you poolside!
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

Have a blast and enjoy the time leading up to it as well.
    Cop..

I can assure you that Hedo II is a excelente place to be, either a couple or single. I had experienced both cases. You got entertained anyway.