Thread: Might Book a trip in Aug or Sept

Might Book a trip in Aug or Sept

Hi,

I am 26yrs old and people tell me I still look like a kid haha. I just have a few questions cause this is my first time going to jamaica and also going to all adult resorts. I dont have a problem being nude all the time and see other people being nude. I been to haulover beach a few times, so I seen it all and plus less clothes I have to bring lol. I like the adult resorts because I dont want to be drunk around kids all the time lol. But question, With my age and me being single, would I be an outcast or look down upon because of that? and second, I being too many nude party and stuff and I alway seem to be like one or two of the young dudes there at the party. So what the age range more older less younger, less older more younger, or mix if I go on the right time of the year? Last Question, Do the people at the bar stop you when you had a little bit too much drink or the drinks aint too strong.

Thanks for the feedback,

I think this this will be a good trip,

Age is not as important as how you present yourself to others. Being single vs. part of a couple also has no real bearing either, again depending on how you present yourself. If you turn out to be a loud drunk, pushy, "on the prowl" to get laid, you'll very quickly be ignored by everyone. On the other hand, if you turn out to be a nice guy, who respects others, you'll feel very comfortable. Each year we have some single guys with our group (of all ages) and they all seem to have a great time and are welcomed by everyone.

Read the reply above and think hard.

After some consideration I would direct you to a resort more conducive to your age, interests and experience. I'm thinking a place more like Temptations, Cancun. It has way more people your age.

hedo is (generally) for couples in a strong relationship. The guest list is way older than 26. In October the mean age was towards the top end of 40s. In December it was more into the 50s. So, depending on the week you actually book, many of the guests are more likely to be the same age as your parents or your boss. Do you really want to be socializing with them?

Yes, I have seen a few younger 'dudes' being given some 'charity sex relief' by older women, that's truly the exception. Don't expect the majority of Hedo guests to be offering such 'services'. It ain't going to happen. You might have a great time at Hedo but your chances of a really memorable good time are probably elsewhere.

However, if you are certain that Hedo is your place, you should very seriously consider joining up with one of the many groups that visit regularly. Find one that matches your interests.

Booze: nobody will be checking on you booze consumption, certainly not the bar-keeps. We (that's all the Hedo guests) expect YOU to manage your drinking. Nobody loves a drunk. We might tolerate someone who has had a few too many. But while we are respectful of people and their choices, we are (generally) not accepting of grabby, argumentative, angry drunks. We all ahve stories of guests who were 'helped' to their room by Security -- and never seen again. If you have a habit of NOT managing your booze, then please don't mess up our vacations. the drinks are not watered down! But experienced Hedo gusts drink plenty of water between stronger drinks -- and stay relatively sober, polite, and cheerful.

Hope that clarifies without turning you off.

PNK