Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rude people at front desk

Rude people at front desk

I made reservation 4 months prior, for a all natural ocean front suit. when we arrived we got: the room isn't ready for several hours. I finally got pissed off and ask what the hell is going on. They tell me the room isn't vacant, and was down graded. I have yet to see money on my credit card for it. The staff at the front desk we rude. I wasn't happy, and saw others having the same issues at the front desk. We met several nice couples, and they were great. The place itself, food, rooms, A/C, clean towels sucked. The lady named Karen at guest services, or something like that was Great, and very helpful. We will never visit HEDO III again

wow sorry to hear that. i would agree the front desk was not overly friendly. but we had no real complaints for the week we were there. sucks to spend that money and be let down. i feel for you.

well remember they're only getting paid to be there not to suck your dick... hedo is more about the naked experience. duh.

xox (as always)
    Emmy
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

?????????
    Last edited by Jwoods4163; 08-10-2007 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmyandDoc View Post
    well remember they're only getting paid to be there not to suck your dick... hedo is more about the naked experience. duh.

xox (as always)
    Emmy
    I wasn't sure of how to reply to your message not knowing if you are educated enough to read. Most educated people don't have to respond with quotes like that. I own a bussiness, and don't get to vaction much, so when I do, I like to go somewhere nice, clean, and what pay for. I didn't expect rude people, dirty towels, bad A/C, bad food, and to top it off, I didn't get my suit. Maybe I'm alittle spoiled, maybe alot. I'm sure you have a great time, because its all you can drink.

Post removed.
    Last edited by RembrandtX; 06-05-2009 at 11:35 AM.

Jwoods,

You have to do better than just cut and paste the same response to every post. Did you just sit in your room and sulk for a week?
    Mikey and Diane

Its all about attitude and managing expectations isn't it? For example, I was in the Dominican Republic a couple of years ago at a very nice all inclusive resort. And I remember seeing this guy at the Reception desk complaining very loudly that his TV remote didn't work.

I remember thinking.. for **** sake, you're in the carribean, the weather is gorgeous, the facilities are great, you have white sand, clear warm sea right outside your room, plus every free activity you can think of ... and you're moaning because you have to get off your arse to change the TV channel. (Why are you even watching TV anyway?)

I know that after reading this forum avidly, if i get to hedo III and my A/C does work, I will be pleasantly suprised, and if it doesn't, i will not be wasting my time, moaning to anyone who will listen. I also know that it will get fixed on thier schedule, not mine.

And that's all irie by me, because it's what i am expecting...
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwoods4163 View Post
    I wasn't sure of how to reply to your message not knowing if you are educated enough to read. Most educated people don't have to respond with quotes like that. I own a bussiness, and don't get to vaction much, so when I do, I like to go somewhere nice, clean, and what pay for. I didn't expect rude people, dirty towels, bad A/C, bad food, and to top it off, I didn't get my suit. Maybe I'm alittle spoiled, maybe alot. I'm sure you have a great time, because its all you can drink.
    Who the hell needs a suit at Hedo? Next time, leave your suit at home and you'll have one less problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Uniflip View Post
    And that's all irie by me, because it's what i am expecting...
    Uniflip, I had to look it up. Found it in the Urban Dictionary.

Irie - To be at total peace with your current state of being. The way you feel when you have no worries.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RembrandtX View Post
    just because you brought up education :

business,
    vacation,
    what *I* pay for,
    suite,
    a little,
    a lot
    OMG I LOVE THAT...

I'm not picking on you Jwoods. Not everyone can spell. (sorry Jim, lol), but I was applauding RembrandtX's quick wit...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

gee thanks for the shot already today...You do realize that it is early and more then likely there will me many more at you...just a letting you know
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Quote Originally Posted by Jwoods4163 View Post
    If you've spent any time READING this forum, you'd realize that your experience is in the minority. Why is that? Maybe the cosmic convergence of many small incovenient things occurring at the same time during your trip just to tick you off? Or could it be YOU? It's my opinion based on what I've read of yours since you've been back that you'd probably have a lousy time no matter where you went. Must suck when your GLASS is half empty all the time.
    Doc
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

I wish uknewbies was here.

This is right about the time that uknewbies would jump in and put her blanket of protection around the kid getting bullied (me more than once).

Since that beautiful soul isn't here I see want I can do.

Other that Rembrandtx's education/spelling bust (which was both accurate and funny), why are you folks getting so personal?

On the other thread someone even called Jwoods "Mr. Asshole". What's the purpose of that? He isn't a bad guy because he feels he didn't get the vacation he paid for. He isn't a bad guy because he brought this to the attention of this forum. HE'S ACTUALLY DOING THE FORUM A FAVOR. If you've ever been in a car accident and where saved by the design of the car, seat belts or air bags, you've witnessed the power of complaining.

If Jwoods complaining to Hedo management go something-anything improved that benefits the rest of us. If his posts steer away folks who are really concerned about great food and facilities, so there's more room for WOOHOO folks, then you should THANK THE GUY.

Thanks Jwoods for speaking the truth as you know it, and for being man enough to take the heat from these folks. Trust me dude, you are in the minority but not as small a minority as most of these folks think. Very few people have the balls to speak out when things don't go right, but you do and I pop my collar to that.

I wish you all the best in the future.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

After visiting Jamaica for myself, my comfort blanket is being firmly wrapped around the wonderful Jamaican people who worked hard to provide us with everything that they possibly could. If your unhappy with your room or a/c or bedding then step outside the hotel and visit their homes. Seven people sleeping on a floor smaller than one of my garages. The staff work 12 hour days for $25 per week. We were honoured to be guests by the local community and humbled by their proudness and close sense of community spirit. When we returned to the hotel, we were thankful that we could afford to be Hedonistic and only worry about whether we looked good in our toga's.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast