Thread: Couples Cruise Drink Packages

Couples Cruise Drink Packages

People ask us about all inclusive drink packages all the time and here is the scoop:

Starting last January (2013) Royal Caribbean started offering all inclusive drink packages to all of their customers. They have one package just for sodas, another for beer, wine and sodas and a premium package that includes almost anything you can order (sodas, beer, wine, liquor) up to $11 per glass. You pay one price per day and drink all you want.

In order to get the package, both people in the cabin have to buy it. This is so a husband doesn't get the package and the wife doesn't, but the guy keeps going up to get her drinks.

We love giving people choices. If you don't drink, or don't drink much, you don't need to pay for this package. If you went to a lifestyle resort, the cost of the alcohol is already in your package price so you are subsidizing everyone else's drinks. If you drink a lot, the package will save you a ton of money, so it's a great deal for everyone.

We bring on extra bartenders to help make sure that our passengers can get their drinks quicker. They simply are not used to the amount of drinks that our charters go through on a cruise, but they have a great staff on every charter and they love our Couples Cruises.

Bob & Tess
    Couples Cruise
    Bob & Tess
    Couples Cruise

Quote Originally Posted by Couples Cruise View Post
    People ask us about all inclusive drink packages all the time and here is the scoop:

Starting last January (2013) Royal Caribbean started offering all inclusive drink packages to all of their customers. They have one package just for sodas, another for beer, wine and sodas and a premium package that includes almost anything you can order (sodas, beer, wine, liquor) up to $11 per glass. You pay one price per day and drink all you want.

In order to get the package, both people in the cabin have to buy it. This is so a husband doesn't get the package and the wife doesn't, but the guy keeps going up to get her drinks.

We love giving people choices. If you don't drink, or don't drink much, you don't need to pay for this package. If you went to a lifestyle resort, the cost of the alcohol is already in your package price so you are subsidizing everyone else's drinks. If you drink a lot, the package will save you a ton of money, so it's a great deal for everyone.

We bring on extra bartenders to help make sure that our passengers can get their drinks quicker. They simply are not used to the amount of drinks that our charters go through on a cruise, but they have a great staff on every charter and they love our Couples Cruises.

Bob & Tess
    Couples Cruise
    How much are the Alcohol drink packages typically??
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023

Will the same be offered on the Celebrity Century in May, and how do we go about purchasing this?

I would like details on these packages since I (the male) don't drink alcohol at all ever. She drinks very little and by little I mean maybe a rum and coke a day if that. So we need to see the prices to justify the costs so we can evaluate whats our best option since we both have to get whatever package.

After a quick "Royal Caribbean drink package" Google search, I found a page that mentioned $55/couple/day for the alcohol & soda package. We typically have a morning drink, wine with dinner, then 2 or 3 drinks at night. If this price is accurate we would be right on the fence on getting this.

If you only have one rum & coke per day, I would just pay the $9.50 & forget the package at any cost.

Thank you for the information. While I do not drink alcohol I do take in a rather large amount of coke cola. A realistic amount would be about 3-4 liters a day. I just prefer it over water.