Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll call for February. 2014.

Lol, thanks for the help.

Wow, you guys have been posting a lot lately. Where do you find the time?
    LMFAO :-)
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

We'll be there the 9th to the 16th. Looking forward to getting out of these winter clothes.

We will be there!
    Feb.1 - 8.
    Can't wait to see y'all again!
    Our next trip 9/11/15 to 9/19/15

Quote Originally Posted by RollingTides View Post
    We will be there!
    Feb.1 - 8.
    Can't wait to see y'all again!
    Can't wait to see you guys again. We are going to have a great time

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonflixxx View Post
    Hi David, my spouse and I are going to Hedo for the first time Feb 1-5. Can't wait. We are in our mid 30s. We took our first tropical vacation at a nude resort, Hidden Beach, and found the nudity so relaxing that we can't bring ourselves to book a carribean vacation at a non nude resort! We're pretty social so I'm sure we'll meet you at some point.
    Hope to meet you guys. If you see us first please come say hello. I will even buy the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by sinception View Post
    Feeling the love already. Very cool. . We are so excited to get down there! This is our first time doing anything like this and we have to pace ourselves. We really don't have a plan! We are jumping in totally blind. �� Clothes/no clothes, we don't really know! We are just going to see what happens when we arrive. We both have tribal tattoos as well, so we should stick out a bit. Trying to post a pic of us but I'm having a few issues. It would be awesome to see some familiar faces when we arrive. Stay tuned!
    I suggest. Once you arrive and check in go right to the nude pool. Your room will most likely not be ready. But that's ok. The bellman will take your bags to you room don't worrie get a drink get naked and start your vacation. You will be amazed how fast you will make new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by David Warner View Post
    I suggest. Once you arrive and check in go right to the nude pool. Your room will most likely not be ready. But that's ok. The bellman will take your bags to you room don't worrie get a drink get naked and start your vacation. You will be amazed how fast you will make new friends.
    That sounds like a very good plan!

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper59 View Post
    That sounds like a very good plan!
    I found this site years ago and someone told me the same thing. So now every time I get to Hedo I grab us a drink while the wife signs us in. We give hugs to the staff we see every year and head to the nude pool. 21 more days can't wait

Blog Entries
    That sounds like a great plan,we will have Denise & Sherry check in, Wayne & I will get the drinks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sexyccpl View Post
    That sounds like a great plan,we will have Denise & Sherry check in, Wayne & I will get the drinks!!!
    Your also friends with Wayne and sherry? They are great people

Blog Entries
    Yes we met them in the hot tub on our second visit, Wayne was serving Jägerbombs. Then we all went together in 2011. Have to tell you about our antics, we got into all sorts of trouble !!! They are great people !!!

Would love to hear about that. We met them on one of our sept trips. Never laughed so hard in my whole life. They know how to keep a party alive. Can't wait to see them and also you you guys.

Blog Entries
    Only 20 days !!! Look forward to meeting you guys...

Quote Originally Posted by sinception View Post
    Hey everyone! We just wanted to shout out to anyone who is hanging out at the resort from Feb 10th-17th. We are really new to the scene, but we are already having a difficult time keeping up to our own imaginations. We are really excited for our first trip to Jamaica and we can't wait to meet you. (We already can't sleep!) We met eachother roughly 2 years ago and quickly realized that we had a very unique connection with one another. To shorthen this rant up i'll just say we "fit" together, really...REALLY well. We would also like to mention that we have also decided to run away from our busy lives and marry eachother while at the resort! We might have "failed to mention" anything to our families about this yet so we are travelling a little light and eloping! (We will tell them when we get back....really quickly.....like a Band-Aid!) Planning is very fresh in the works, and we are reaching out to any of the veteran guests or locals for any advice or tips that might make our lives easier. Or even some new friends to fill some chairs on our special day. Looking forward chatting with you, cya you soon.

We're there the 10th to the 17th as well. Congrats on your marriage plans. We'll see you there and buy you a drink at the reception!
    “I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand, life is good today” Zac Brown Band

Hedo II Jan 2016
    Hedo II Feb 2015
    Hedo II Feb 2014
    Hedo II Feb 2012
    Hedo II July 2008
    Hedo II June 2006
    Hedo III Aug 2004

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast