Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For Newbies/From Newbies

We really enjoyed your trip report! You gave us tons of great information. We will be making our first trip to Hedo in August, so it's nice to read a trip report from newbies. I do have a question though...the kissy kissy guys, where and what kinda kiss? It wouldn't bother me by any means whatsoever...just wondering:-)

Sbkandhubby.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Erich&Kim View Post
    We really enjoyed your trip report! You gave us tons of great information. We will be making our first trip to Hedo in August, so it's nice to read a trip report from newbies. I do have a question though...the kissy kissy guys, where and what kinda kiss? It wouldn't bother me by any means whatsoever...just wondering:-)
    Most of the time it's just a "can I have a kiss" (on the lips). I am sure some of the guys might ask to kiss somewhere else but we never experienced it. If you don't want it to happen, a simple "no" will suffice.

Great trip report, we booked and went for first time February 7-15. Best vacation ever for both of us. Everyone & I mean everyone was so friendly, from all the wonderful Canadians to the greatest couple from Scotland we had the pleasure to meet. Seems like we were the only ones from California though. Hahaha...
    We are hooked, thought everyone was exaggerating. wife already wants me to book again. To all newbies just go, you will love it! We want more!

Quote Originally Posted by Out4funtime View Post
    Great trip report, we booked and went for first time February 7-15. Best vacation ever for both of us. Everyone & I mean everyone was so friendly, from all the wonderful Canadians to the greatest couple from Scotland we had the pleasure to meet. Seems like we were the only ones from California though. Hahaha...
    We are hooked, thought everyone was exaggerating. wife already wants me to book again. To all newbies just go, you will love it! We want more!
    Excellent response! We felt pretty much the same way after our first trip.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Awesome trip report, glad you had a great time. Just out of curiosity, what happens late at night down my the bar and pizza - do they still insist you get nude even if you are just there waiting for food? There were some issues with that when we went last year. Some people just wanted to come and get food and not disrobe and it was a problem with a few people. Wondering what is happening with that right now.
    When we went last year, after being in the hot tub and naked all night, we put towels on at 3 am to wait for pizza to take back to our room. My hubby put on his shorts and almost immediately a security guard came and reprimanded him. He said...I've been naked for hours. It's cold and im tired and waiting for pizza and she wanted NO part of that and told him he needed to drop his pants or leave.

It was probably the least memorable part of our trip. However, I understand if you bend the rules for ONE you might be expected to bend for all.

So, we kind of understand.

Quote Originally Posted by toocute4words View Post
    When we went last year, after being in the hot tub and naked all night, we put towels on at 3 am to wait for pizza to take back to our room. My hubby put on his shorts and almost immediately a security guard came and reprimanded him. He said...I've been naked for hours. It's cold and im tired and waiting for pizza and she wanted NO part of that and told him he needed to drop his pants or leave.

It was probably the least memorable part of our trip. However, I understand if you bend the rules for ONE you might be expected to bend for all.

So, we kind of understand.
    Yeah they are TRYING to crack down on the people being nude on the nude side, but the security takes a LOT of slack from the guests who do not want to remove their clothes. I know the last few weeks they have tried to crack down on it and security is getting told off and cursed at. They are just doing their job. Nude is nude!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123