Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For Newbies/From Newbies

Mac r a in Nov we were asked to undress every time we went down to get pizza even tho we tried to stay away from the pool or hot tub so we didn't make anyone uncomfortable. Several nights it was very chilly (for a southern girl anyway) so Us girls just stayed close to the side walk and sent the boys to get food. I wasn't irritated really but I will say that the policy was not enforced at the pool in the day time. And I know for a fact that the presence of bottoms on atleast 3 girls were not because of any "issues" because I know these ladies. But we are friends so I wasn't going say anything.... Doesn't really make any difference to me. But I do think the rule should be enforced for everyone day or night.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    .Klasdude,congratulations on the vacation of a lifetime and a fine trip report.We know you are glad you went.

Great newbie report I couldn't have said it better. Like I will never forget the first time I had to drop my swimsuit bottoms for the security lady at Hedo III.

Quote Originally Posted by klasdude View Post
    I am sure we will return but we also want to see other resorts, like Desires, etc... Who wouldn't want to return to the place where they had their best vacation? Since this was our first, would like to check out others to see if they may be more fitting for our "boundaries". We did have a BLAST though.
    hey great trip report we just got home to day 12/6/13. it was are first trip as well was just wondering what boundaries you guys had we are not in the lifestyle either. and found it very hard to find couples that we would even consider both fooling around with don't know if it was because we were not there to just swap or not being in the lifestyle . we had a great time but there were a few awkward things

Quote Originally Posted by frasan3871 View Post
    hey great trip report we just got home to day 12/6/13. it was are first trip as well was just wondering what boundaries you guys had we are not in the lifestyle either. and found it very hard to find couples that we would even consider both fooling around with don't know if it was because we were not there to just swap or not being in the lifestyle . we had a great time but there were a few awkward things
    Would love to hear a little more about your trip when you have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by rennie69 View Post
    Would love to hear a little more about your trip when you have a chance.
    sure what would you like to know

sure what would you like to know
    We want to know everything...LOL. Ok, well, your first experience, what was awkward, how was the experience for you as a whole. Would you go back, did you hit the pizza place and hot tub etc??? We're information spunges...LOL We need to live vicariously through you until we can get there :-)
    Last edited by rennie69; 12-07-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rennie69 View Post
    We want to know everything...LOL. Ok, well, your first experience, what was awkward, how was the experience for you as a whole. Would you go back, did you hit the pizza place and hot tub etc... We're information spunges...LOL We need to live vicariously through you until we can get there :-)
    ok we are not swingers we have swapped in the past but know the people well . so a few couples did approach us and did not make there intentions as clear as most on hear say that they do. and being up front we told them that we are not in the lifestyle and first timers and once they new we were seemed like they lost interest in us which was fine. we are booth in are around 40 and in good shape a lot of the people that did approach us were much older and we did not feel any attraction to them if you know what I mean very nice but not for us again we are not swingers so we were not there to just swap just to do it. well my wife very attractive this is the awkward there was this guy non English speaking guy I am cutting him a little slack now but he was for sure stalking my wife ever time I was not with her he just happen to be there and I mean every time with out fail bathroom drinks what ever. because this was going on we did not go to the hot tub at 2:00 am after we left the piano bar we would go to are room did not feel conferrable . being nude was not a problem for us at all . we are very active people and most did not do anything but lay on the beach and buy the pools . we did get some adult per pressure and got dragged on to the piano bar as my sexy naked wife did a dance over me . and after that she made a lot on friends. the employees are all great food and serves in martinos was the best all in all was a good trip . to us just seemed like 95 % swingers and to each there own and if you have any questions please ask
    Last edited by frasan3871; 12-07-2013 at 01:44 PM.

ok we are not swingers we have swapped in the past but know the people well . so a few couples did approach us and did not make there intentions as clear as most on hear say that they do. and being up front we told them that we are not in the lifestyle and first timers and once they new we were seemed like they lost interest in us which was fine. we are booth in are around 40 and in good shape a lot of the people that did approach us were much older and we did not feel any attraction to them if you know what I mean very nice but not for us again we are not swingers so we were not there to just swap just to do it. well my wife very attractive this is the awkward there was this guy non English speaking guy I am cutting him a little slack now but he was for sure stalking my wife ever time I was not with her he just happen to be there and I mean every time with out fail bathroom drinks what ever. because this was going on we did not go to the hot tub at 2:00 am after we left the piano bar we would go to are room did not feel conferrable . being nude was not a problem for us at all . we are very active people and most did not do anything but lay on the beach and buy the pools . we did get some adult per pressure and got dragged on to the piano bar as my sexy naked wife did a dance over me . and after that she made a lot on friends. the employees are all great food and serves in martinos was the best all in all was a good trip . to us just seemed like 95 % swingers and to each there own and if you have any questions please ask
    We may be a little different when handling a stalker than you. Yes cutting a little slack is always good however when it became obvious and annoying I would have approached him politely and explained to him he was making my wife and I uncomfortable. Mind you my wife would have probably said something before I had the chance, that's the way she is. You're not swingers but you have swapped. That reminds me of a quote we read on here: "We're not swingers but the people we've slept with are." Being your first trip I’m sure you two will do a lot of reflection about your experience. Maybe being active a little earlier on might have made a difference as once you fell to peer pressure your wife made a lot of friends. Overall it sounds like you would have liked more people around your own age. I'm 51 and Barb is turning 50 in January, she looks 40 and I look 60 LOL, we are active and have good times with people within 15 years or more either side of our age. Being married to a social butterfly helps break the ice when being around people we've never met before. Do some homework on all the different groups that go to Hedo - you may find there is a particular week that is more conducive to your wants, needs and expectations.
    Thanks for sharing your experiences with us :-)

Most guys can take a hint but others need a little more firm language to let them know to back off. We did not have any issues with overly pushy guys.

Great post, you hit on and answered a lot of our questions.

Quote Originally Posted by stewanda View Post
    Great post, you hit on and answered a lot of our questions.
    Thank you Stewanda. I'm glad I could cover our perspective in it. It was the best vacation EVER. A little dicey at first but we met some great friends and had a wonderful time.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Klasdude. Excellent trip report. My husband and I will be taking our virgin trip to Hedo in April and you covered most of the questions. We're both a little nervous too, but the anticipation is killing us. LOL We are trying to set rules and boundaries before we get there, but with every situation- some rules may bend and change. We've been married for 20 years and are looking for the playtime and atmosphere that Hedo offers.

Quote Originally Posted by East Coasters View Post
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts Klasdude. Excellent trip report. My husband and I will be taking our virgin trip to Hedo in April and you covered most of the questions. We're both a little nervous too, but the anticipation is killing us. LOL We are trying to set rules and boundaries before we get there, but with every situation- some rules may bend and change. We've been married for 20 years and are looking for the playtime and atmosphere that Hedo offers.
    Just make sure that rules don't bend or change too much in the moment and when drinking. Wait and talk about it sober and the situation may arise again. If not, it wasn't meant to be. Do not chance a 20 year marriage for a fantasy. Also have an out. We have it so if either of us in uncomfortable in a situation we pinch the other's arm and that means stop immediately and we need to talk. Haven't used it yet, but it is nice to have.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Just make sure that rules don't bend or change too much in the moment and when drinking. Wait and talk about it sober and the situation may arise again. If not, it wasn't meant to be. Do not chance a 20 year marriage for a fantasy. Also have an out. We have it so if either of us in uncomfortable in a situation we pinch the other's arm and that means stop immediately and we need to talk. Haven't used it yet, but it is nice to have.
    Absolutely!!! Thanks for the reply.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast