Thread: Single men

Single men

It seems to me that most couples go to the resort to have a great time,they certainly should! I also think a lot of couples go there and hope to meet a good guy for their pleasure ,but then single men are not allowed! Single men have to pay three times the price to get in ,single men are treated as scum ,then how do you expect to meet some one nd have a great time ?

How do you figure single men have to pay three times the amount to get in? That is NOT true. Single men and single women can either pay for just one person (single share) and possibly get a same sex room mate. Or they can pay 1.5 the price of one person and get a room to themselves (single guarantee).

And no one at the resort is treated like scum unless they act like scum!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Yup - Agree w/ mac. Shaka - Not sure where you're getting the misinformation from....?

vvv
    Last edited by silvertip; 08-15-2014 at 03:45 PM.

vvv
    Last edited by silvertip; 08-15-2014 at 03:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Actually it's quite a bargain considering most places are based on double occupancy, which means they will charge you double for a room if you want it single. Hedo determined many years ago that singles are necessary for the vibe apparently and offers rooms for 1.5 X the price. That said I pay around 210.00 a night to have a single room. Considering scuba, waterskiing, snorkeling, eating and open bar all week it's quite a deal. Couldn't get a just a room for that price in Ft Lauderdale and it's across the street from the ocean.

Scum, no I'm treated like a king there, maybe the Burgerking, King, but still a king, LOL.

Welcome to the forum, you've land at the place of truth about Hedo. Yes, there is some occasional bitching about single guys here because there is occasionally some really pain in the ass that makes a "memorable" pain in the ass of himself.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    Actually it's quite a bargain considering most places are based on double occupancy, which means they will charge you double for a room if you want it single. Hedo determined many years ago that singles are necessary for the vibe apparently and offers rooms for 1.5 X the price. That said I pay around 210.00 a night to have a single room. Considering scuba, waterskiing, snorkeling, eating and open bar all week it's quite a deal. Couldn't get a just a room for that price in Ft Lauderdale and it's across the street from the ocean.

Scum, no I'm treated like a king there, maybe the Burgerking, King, but still a king, LOL.

Welcome to the forum, you've land at the place of truth about Hedo. Yes, there is some occasional bitching about single guys here because there is occasionally some really pain in the ass that makes a "memorable" pain in the ass of himself.
    Well said
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

We have had single males travel with our group every year, great guys.
    kitten and I have encountered single males that I have had to "educate" on how to behave.
    And kitten has taken a fancy to a single male and we had a blast, (well mostly she had many blasts).
    You act like an ass, you get treated like an ass, just like anywhere else.
    Act like a man, and have the time of your life.
    Where you got the 3 times the amount is beyond me, as stated you can pay regular price with the chance of having a room mate or 1.5 times for a whole room, which the resort is now losing money on based on double occupancy.
    That sounds like they are bending over backwards to make it available to singles as well.
    Check your facts before going on a rant, or just ask on here, we are a friendly bunch and would be happy to give you the facts.
    (now I sound like Dragnet, just the facts maam)
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    We have had single males travel with our group every year, great guys.
    kitten and I have encountered single males that I have had to "educate" on how to behave.
    And kitten has taken a fancy to a single male and we had a blast, (well mostly she had many blasts).
    You act like an ass, you get treated like an ass, just like anywhere else.
    Act like a man, and have the time of your life.
    Where you got the 3 times the amount is beyond me, as stated you can pay regular price with the chance of having a room mate or 1.5 times for a whole room, which the resort is now losing money on based on double occupancy.
    That sounds like they are bending over backwards to make it available to singles as well.
    Check your facts before going on a rant, or just ask on here, we are a friendly bunch and would be happy to give you the facts.
    (now I sound like Dragnet, just the facts maam)
    Cop..
    Very well stated Sgt. Joe Friday!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I concur with all the great responses above and can add that my group also has had both single males and females every year the past 7 years and solos have been able to enjoy the resort at the single supplement rate and a room sharing rate (same as for couples) and had all the benefits of being associated with a group. I have never heard of any complaints from singles in my group as being treated poorly and they are so happy to be included and having the opportunity to reap the rewards of being a Hedo guest.