Thread: Trying to talk the wife into going on a nude vacation, suggestions?

Trying to talk the wife into going on a nude vacation, suggestions?

We are very adventuresome and always looking for a good party. My wife has a smoking body and is blonde so she always gets attention. She is very well off with regards to her boobs and they are amazing in many ways. I am looking for a resort where I can surprise her and leave on a whim. Once we get there she can see others taking advantage of the clothing optional resort. I am trying to make it her idea. She has been topless before at vegas pools and loves the attention but not the freaks. She also enjoys looking at other women and not judge mental about them. She wants to go where average people are nude but not a bunch of overweight people. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Need help.

caliente carib is very relaxed during non lifestyle weeks.
    hedo is mote party and younger group.
    R & G

Quote Originally Posted by Dstrang View Post
    She wants to go where average people are nude but not a bunch of overweight people. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Need help.
    Who cares if there are overweight people? Everyone pays the same money to enjoy themselves. And second...I have never heard of a resort that just has fit people.
    At hedo everyone is beautiful regardless of shape, age or size! The place is about freedom in my opinion.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrang View Post
    We are very adventuresome and always looking for a good party. My wife has a smoking body and is blonde so she always gets attention. She is very well off with regards to her boobs and they are amazing in many ways. I am looking for a resort where I can surprise her and leave on a whim. Once we get there she can see others taking advantage of the clothing optional resort. I am trying to make it her idea. She has been topless before at vegas pools and loves the attention but not the freaks. She also enjoys looking at other women and not judge mental about them. She wants to go where average people are nude but not a bunch of overweight people. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Need help.
    Sounds like to your wife needs to learn that all us ugly people will make her really stand out in the crowd!Anyway,that's what I tell people when they feel compelled to make negative comments about how I look anyways."Somebody has to hold up the low end of the handsome/beautiful standard" is what I always say.All us short fat and ugly old people have a right to be there and some of us are downright FUN to be around.Just my two cents.
    NN

Agree w/ the above! Dstrang, some positive & negative thoughts....

Negatives: It's generall not a good idea to 'talk your wife into' going to Hedo. Hedo tends to be a lively party place, with public PDAs... sometimes lots of 'em, explicit ones, and offers to join in. It's best to have a clear idea what to expect and how you'll both respond to "interesting' situations. (There are occasionally 'freaks' there... depending on your definition.) And yes... there generally ARE a "bunch of overweight people". If that's not to your liking, then Hedo probably isn't for you.

Positives: It's a fun, generally friendly & outgoing atmosphere, so most everyone with a good atttude is welcomed. And the prude side is always an option in case you want a break from the mayhem on the nude side.

Not judgemental, but no overweight people.
    Perhaps you need to re-evaluate your definition!
    I guarantee you, as others have already pointed out, it won't work at Hedo.
    I cannot speak for other resorts.

Name changes I have not been keeping track of so others will chime in on the current name of the resort across the street from Hedonism II. It has a very nice clothing Optional area and is low key compared to Hedonism II resort.... from what I have read and the very fast look I took a couple of years ago. It also has the advantage of being with in a very short walk of Hedo so you can also get a night pass and come on over for a walk down to the beach, take a right and head to the nude area. Then dinner around 8, show and piano bar. By the time you are done with the night pass you will wonder why you are not at Hedo.... Ah heck, just book Hedonism for a week. You can, if you want to waste the time, hang out in the clothing optional area mid beach but my bet is you will be in the nude pool by noon the second day.
    As to body types, look around you, what you see at home you will see at any of the resorts. I know, I have.
    That typed, SHE should be the one now reading this and you should just be ready to buy the tickets when she says yes to a trip.

In the spirit of you can't pick your neighbors, the relative percentage of 'overweight' people is beyond your control...so you'll just have to deal with it. Our experience is as HedoIIIlover stated, look around your local mall at the body types you see...that's what you'll see at your public resorts or beaches too. One thing I'll just recommend though is the notion of 'surprise and leave on a whim'. Maybe for her it can be a surprise, but I recommend advance planning ahead of time because resort and airline capacities fluctuate a lot ranging from sold out to high vacancy rate. So somebody should probably do some planning ahead of time?

Don't do it. Honestly, Hedo is the wrong place for the two of you. Pick a place with a nude beach that's less wildfor the first such trip. Once your wife says, "Let's try Hedo." then that's the right time.

'Cause all us ugly, fat, old farts don't need the aggravation, even if we are, in fact, totally normal and representative of our communities.

PNK

Try something a little tamer than Hedo for your first. Especially if she is unsure about the whole deal. We started at Couples, that way we could ease into the nakedness. Once she tried it (after a few rum punches) she liked it. She also screwed my brains out when we got back to the room!!!!!!

I had several posts typed here but deleted them.
    In the spirit of the holidays this slightly overweight cop says,
    Good luck in your search and vacation.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

[ I am trying to make it her idea. [/QUOTE]

Why would you try to make it her idea? Have you asked her for her idea's for a vacation?
    Last edited by rennie69; 11-30-2013 at 07:16 PM.