Thread: LVD trip 7th-16th

LVD trip 7th-16th

LVD Week
    We arrived on the 7th of Nov in order to take advantage of the 3 free days (we were there in July as well). I love being able to arrive in the middle of the week, check-in is so much quicker and more personal than on Saturdays for obvious reasons. This made our 12th trip, second with LVD. We will always travel with this group. We love it! We are mid 30’s and have been married for 15 years. We are occasional swingers. That is to say sometimes we do sometimes we don’t. That has never affected our experience with this group. It has affected our experience with another very popular group so we have chosen not to travel with them anymore; it’s all about being comfortable!! We enjoy the activities that this group provides and we have made dear friends that we only get to see at Hedo on this particular week.
    Check-In
    Very quick, professional and painless. We were given 2148. Loved the location! Half way between the nude pool and main dining area. Room was the same as always, clean, comfortable, familiar.
    Day to Day
    We have pretty much the same routine every day. Breakfast is catching up with everyone!most of the time its those we stumbled into during the wee hours of the morning as we usually dont get up there until 930or so. Laughing and reliving the craziness!! Then at 1030 or 11 I go swim in the prude pool. This is how I work out at Hedo because I hate being indoors. Then off to the beach. I am not a natural to nudity so we start on the prude side get drinks and slowly make our way to the nude pool, sometimes stopping to enjoy the company of friends that very rarely attend the nude pool. Some folks prefer the sea and the sun rather than hanging out at the pool. Some people stay in their own circles, we are the folks that visit everyones circle! We love to mingle and meet various types of people. We generally go up top or the prude grill to eat lunch. It is the best meal of the day in our opinion. Usually after lunch we start to really drink! We stay at the nude side until 5 or so then go home to get ready for the evening. We try to get to the dining room by 8 to hang out a little while before we eat. We do go to the piano bar but just in and out for a couple of hours until the disco starts up. We don’t hate the piano bar but we do not enjoy sitting for any length of time. Then we follow the night where ever it leads us. It has never lead us astray! Loved having pizza around 4am so that we can rest until the party starts the next morning!
    Favorite Things
    The pool parties in the evening. In our opinion, this brings everyone together. A lot of people don’t go to the disco for various reasons but almost everyone attends the pool dance parties. Lunch in the dining room. This is the best selection of food offered for my palate. Prude grill, the little round lady cook that runs the prude grill most of the time makes the best fish sandwich I’ve ever tasted!!She was on maternity leave in July when we were there and I was beside myself without her smile and fish sandwich! Water sports guys, they are so very accommodating and professional. Very friendly and try to make sure you are taken care of no matter what the request. Thanks Guys! Entertainment, there is a lot of new faces but all of them seemed to genuinely want to be interactive with the guests and the talent level is high given the young age that so many of them are. Winston was fantastic as usual and I appreciated the time he took to get guests involved at the nude pool every day. All the bars were much more efficient than in the past!
    Overall Trip
    We had a fantastic trip once again and want to thank the LVD staff, Castaways, DJ’s (thanks for the goodies on fetish night made for a few very interesting nights!!) and the entire staff at Hedo. Especially those folks that always remember us and make our homecoming special. We usually go hard every night and try to only sleep 3 or 4 hours a night. We roam the resort and have met a lot of people that we may not have met during the day if we weren’t roamers. I would encourage everyone to step out of their comfort zone and talk to as many people as possible. We used to be the reserved couple that kept to our selves, now all of that has changed and it has changed our outlook on life as well! On Saturday the 16th we were ready to return to the real world. We become closer to one another each trip. I have to say Hedo was the best thing we have ever done for our marriage. Every trip is better than the last.

Great trip report. So true about best thing you can do for your marriage. 137 days!!!!
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Great report - I am glad that Hedo keeps getting better and better for you
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Great report. Love the roaming advice.

Great report, would have been nice to meet you, maybe next November.
    Hedo 3 Nov 2009
    Hedo 2 Nov 2010
    Hedo 2 Nov 2011
    Hedo 2 Nov 2012
    Hedo 2 Nov 2013
    Hedo 2 Nov 2014
    Temptation Jan 2016
    Hedo 2 Dec 2016
    Hedo 2 Dec 2017

Thank you for the great review and positive response. We will always do our best to keep things fun and make everyone feel included. I/we are glad to hear that you liked the Main Pool Deck parties after dinner. Your response is exactly what we at LoveVoodoo are looking for. I am looking forward to seeing you two again at another LVD event.

Tony D