Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nude beach at Couples Negril

Nude beach at Couples Negril

Going to Couples Negril January 1-5. My wife and I have never been to Jamaica before, but have been to several nude beaches in the Caribbean. We are planning to go to Hedo II for a couple of days on day passes but was wondering how crowded the nude beach at Couples Negril is in January and if the bar has a bar tender or if it is self-serve? We have some friends that are going with us and that is why we are not staying at Hedo. Didn't know how they would respond to that environment. They do like to enjoy the nude beach but are not as active as my wife and I. Any information would be greatly appreciated. My wife scheduled this trip for my 40th birthday. Can't wait to get into my birthday suite!

I could be wrong here but I didn't think couples had a nude beach.. Any way. If you go to Hedo. The beach it not were to be. Cause it's really not very entertaining lol Get your butts to the nude only pool an have some real fun. To bad your friends weren't open enough to go to Hedo. Your really missing out. We went for our 40 ths an we cant think of any other place to be for a week in Jamaica.

They don't have a nude beach, they have a nude area that is sort of separated from Breezes and the rest of the resort. The bathers seem always to walk to the ocean carrying a raft to cover their stuff. Seemed strange to us when we stayed at Breezes to watch naked people hiding behind rafts to get from the nude pool to the ocean. If you want nude without PDA everywhere try nextdoor, Breezes. They have a true nude side. Not crazy, but great service, food and a private beach cove.
    Couples is probably nicer by American standards, but liked it enough to go twice in one year. But now we have been to hedo and nowhere compares
    James and Yvette

Breezes Negril June 2012
    Breezes Negril Dec 2012
    Hedo II Feb 2, 2013
    Hedo Jan 18-28 2014
    The pool at The Artesan on weekends when it is hot!

A part of the beach is separated for nude use. It's a really nice beach, with a fantastic hot tub, where you can sit and watch the sun set. There is usually someone tending bar, and on the rare occasion that they are not there you can make your own. It never seemed crowded when we were there, Couples is an awesome choice, one of our favorite locations in the Caribbean. The only downside to the nude beach is gawkers strolling by sometimes. You will enjoy it there, it is the best section of beach on Bloody Bay IMHO.
    Cheers,

Thank you all for the helpful information. I just can't wait to get there. the next 36 days can't go fast enough. Really can't wait to try out Hedo for a couple of days!
    Thanks again for your replies.

Quote Originally Posted by partydawg View Post
    Thank you all for the helpful information. I just can't wait to get there. the next 36 days can't go fast enough. Really can't wait to try out Hedo for a couple of days!
    Thanks again for your replies.
    I just responded to your post on my thread and noticed YOUR thread. FYI..We love the nude beach at Couples. Plenty of room, great bar and rest rooms right on the beach. No need to dress to get to either. The 'gawkers' are no big deal as the security guards keep them moving as they 'walk and gawk'. Hot tub right there and the bay water is deep enough to swim about 30-40 ft from the beach. Service is good, food is good and rooms are a bit dated, but very clean and charming. We love the atmosphere. (If you want luxury, you don't go to Jamaica).No singles allowed on the AN beach and the people are very friendly but respect your privacy if that's what you want. Very laid back.

Night life is a little slow which is why we want to try a night pass at Hedo for little more action. Looking forward to hearing about your trip next month. We don't get there until March.

Quote Originally Posted by Atf2424 View Post
    I just responded to your post on my thread and noticed YOUR thread. FYI..We love the nude beach at Couples. Plenty of room, great bar and rest rooms right on the beach. No need to dress to get to either. The 'gawkers' are no big deal as the security guards keep them moving as they 'walk and gawk'. Hot tub right there and the bay water is deep enough to swim about 30-40 ft from the beach. Service is good, food is good and rooms are a bit dated, but very clean and charming. We love the atmosphere. (If you want luxury, you don't go to Jamaica).No singles allowed on the AN beach and the people are very friendly but respect your privacy if that's what you want. Very laid back.

Night life is a little slow which is why we want to try a night pass at Hedo for little more action. Looking forward to hearing about your trip next month. We don't get there until March.
    I read somewhere that the chairs at the AN beach have floats. Do you know if that is true? We usually go to Orient Beach in St. Martin but wanted to a little more atmosphere this time, and there are not any floats there either. We like laid back day to an extent and party nights. Thought we could get both in Jamaica! Thanks so much for all your insight.

I read somewhere that the chairs at the AN beach have floats. Do you know if that is true? We usually go to Orient Beach in St. Martin but wanted to a little more atmosphere this time, and there are not any floats there either. We like laid back day to an extent and party nights. Thought we could get both in Jamaica! Thanks so much for all your insight.
    Every lounge has a float/cushion on it at the AN beach. Some people use them to cover up as they walk in and out of the water to hide from the few gawkers that stroll the beach. The security is pretty good with keeping the gawkers moving along and the few that pass by are no bother to us.

I think you will enjoy Couples. The food is good and it is an upscale A/I.

The area at Couples is mandatory nude not clothing optional. The resort to the left as you look at the ocean is Grand Lido Negril. They have a very private but small clothing optional cove.
    Last edited by Dark Diggler; 12-14-2013 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Diggler View Post
    I think you will enjoy Couples. The food is good and it is an upscale A/I.

The area at Couples is mandatory nude not clothing optional. The resort to the left as you look at the ocean is Grand Lido Negril. They have a very private but small clothing optional cove.
    Thanks for the info. We don't mind the gawkers. I just hope they see something they've never seen before. LOL. Maybe they have never see a naked man or woman before. I just don't understand gawkers, sorry. Thanks again. I only have 17 more long days to wait. So ready to get there.
    Last edited by partydawg; 12-15-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Thanks for the info. We don't mind the gawkers. I just hope they see something they've never seen before. LOL. Maybe they have never see a naked man or woman before. I just don't understand gawkers, sorry. Thanks again. I only have 17 more long days to wait. So ready to get there.
    The occasional gawker that strolls past is no problem because a lot of them are just going for a walk on the beach.....who wouldn't want to walk that beautiful beach? ....and who wouldn't look at a beautiful naked body if it was right in view??.... What creeps me out a little is the dude on the lounge chair who is strategically positioned at the edge of the prude/nude side, who just sits there in his mirrored sunglasses, watching everyone swim off the A/N beach, while his wife lies face down on the chair next to him......damn, dude...at least be holding a book and 'pretend' to read!!!...haha

Quote Originally Posted by Atf2424 View Post
    The occasional gawker that strolls past is no problem because a lot of them are just going for a walk on the beach.....who wouldn't want to walk that beautiful beach? ....and who wouldn't look at a beautiful naked body if it was right in view??.... What creeps me out a little is the dude on the lounge chair who is strategically positioned at the edge of the prude/nude side, who just sits there in his mirrored sunglasses, watching everyone swim off the A/N beach, while his wife lies face down on the chair next to him......damn, dude...at least be holding a book and 'pretend' to read!!!...haha
    I hear ya. My wife calls those guys creepers. They don't bother me to bad because they're sitting there in those god awful flower pattern swimsuits down to their knees and I'm lying there buck naked with a beautiful, hot, oily woman. They're just wishing they had the balls to tell the prude beside them that its time to let the boys breath. I do want to ask them sometimes if they have ever seen a set of tits. haha. I do like to look around at the scenery but I also don't mind being looked at either. I feel I'm a contributor to the scenery so I should also get to enjoy it! Hope I didn't offend you with my comment about the flower swimsuit. I'm just glad I don't have to wear mine. haha.

I hear ya. My wife calls those guys creepers. They don't bother me to bad because they're sitting there in those god awful flower pattern swimsuits down to their knees and I'm lying there buck naked with a beautiful, hot, oily woman. They're just wishing they had the balls to tell the prude beside them that its time to let the boys breath. I do want to ask them sometimes if they have ever seen a set of tits. haha. I do like to look around at the scenery but I also don't mind being looked at either. I feel I'm a contributor to the scenery so I should also get to enjoy it! Hope I didn't offend you with my comment about the flower swimsuit. I'm just glad I don't have to wear mine. haha.

.......offend ME????.....lol....he'll no. There's a place for flowery bathing attire and a place to 'let the boys breathe". Jamaica is NOT where I want to wear one ...but paddle boarding bare ass on the NJ Shore or the Hamptons would get me AND the 'boys' locked up!!!

Yo, Atf2424 I'll be back with some new info for you next week. Leaving Wednesday with a big cup, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Happy New Year!

It is headed to 13 below tonight, with 20-30 MPH winds. I am reminded of the year I was floating naked on my Couples Negril floaty in the warm Caribbean one morning only to head back to Ohio and leave the airport in a snowstorm that left me trying to un-bury my car that had been at the Columbus airport for 10 days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast