Thread: Suprise trip for my wifes birthday

Lightbulb Suprise trip for my wifes birthday

I have been looking around at all the diffrent adults only lokations i can find but havent been able to ecide were to go or if i shoul book a cruise instead.

we are a fairly young couple and would like to go somewhere were we can find other couples and singles or own age (Older is fine too as long as we ont en up somewhere were we are the only young couple)

1. the destination should be all inclusive.
    2. singles and couples mixed
    3. Some place sunny with close to water (preferably ocean and not just pools)
    4. It should have at least a few activities during our stay

Would love to get some suggestions on were to go so if you have a great tip please tell me so i can make this surprise trip a trip to remember

Hedo is an awesome adult vacation spot, but unless you have discussed it before I would not suggest it as a surprise, may not go over well, lol. When are you looking at going?
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

we have talked alot about it. the destinations "activities" isnt the suprise. the suprise is that i finally got around to booking a trip

Got ya. When are you looking at going? We go the end of April every year, love it that time of year. What a nice surprise Good for ya!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

some time during 2014 not a specific time in mind. No point of having if you dont know were to go.

Hi,
    Yes, Hedo 2 is a great place to go. They have the naked side and the not so naked side. So you can be comfortable wherever. Also, everyone is extremely nice. I guarantee within 2 minutes of being in the nude pool you will have someone say hi to you. And they are not necessarily hitting on you. There are a lot of travel groups that go. So no matter when you decide to go, I would definitely look up what group will be there. Also, the resort has theme months. Like January is Swingers month. We are going back in July and our age range is 22 to 60. Most are in their lower 30's. We'd love to see you.
    Cocktails International
    Hedo II July 19 - 26, 2014

Trip 9 With The Cocktails Group!!

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I agree about Hedo,,,,,lots of choices there to do many things or nothing at all. Plus, your all inclusive trip won't break the bank and there are even things to do off property for fun.

I have said many times, the magic of Hedo is you can make it any kind of trip you want.
    From a totally romantic day and night with a moonlit stroll along the beach to a secluded spot for some romantic birthday fun.
    Up too a wild orgy fest, lol.
    And can go from one to the other and everything in between, from day to day and hour to hour.
    No place like it for sure.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/