Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First Trip Experience

Blog Entries
    It's too bad really, the other "owner" had his own show going on in front of us on the beach last April. One of our group members wrote a rather unflattering review on Trip Advisor concerning his behavior. If these guys are going to make their own guest's uncomfortable with their behavior makes you wonder about the future doesn't it?

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Hi,
    I am Jon, the CEO being reviewed. Let me start by apologizing profusely to anyone who was offended during the October weeks during my "piano bar" stints. Before becoming one of the owners at Hedo I was known for throwing the wildest parties at the resort. Fluffernutters is and was my group. Many of the stunts. like change of clothes, YMCA, leave your hat on date back to Fluffernutters. many many years ago. Some go back to when the group was "hedohome" with Dave the Pianist and even Ultima. Karmar will tell you that I taught him most of the routines he does. I have made some mistakes in assuming that the non fluff crowd would also enjoy the antics. Obviously, as the CEO I am no longer looked at as just the wild/crazy guy who runs Fluffernutters. During Fluff weeks I come with my wife of 33 years, the lovely Janet. I also bring some of my employees - many of whom are younger females. Since I now attend more often than just the Fluffernutter weeks - some weeks have not included "The Lovely Janet." The week in question had our friend Sara a fitness model who is in her 30's and close friends to both Janet and I. These are people who have been my friends and Fluffernutters way before any financial interest in Hedo. They attended my parties at Desire, The Playboy Mansion, Rehab, etc. Fluffernutters who know me know how much in love I am with my wife - we are junior high school sweethearts - dated at 13/12 and then again at 17/16 and been together ever since. Those who know Juliana, Christine, Tressa, etc know that they are part of what makes a Fluffernutter party rock. It has taken me getting some bad feedback in October to realize that the piano bar I envision does not sit well with a non Fluffernutters crowd. That even if 80 people are rocking it, if there are 20 who are uncomfortable - that now - as one of the owners - it does not bode well. I truly apologize to those who felt uncomfortable. There will be no more antics in the piano bar except during my major Fluffernutter weeks. The last week in February and the week in July (12-20 in 2014) will be all our piano bar fun. Those weeks have women waiting in line to dance naked on the piano and to enjoy how wild the bar changes to. We will be building another 2-4 Fluff weeks so that for those who want to can have those weeks to choose from. I will refrain from any antics during the non Fluff weeks and I respectively apologize to those who felt uncomfortable and or offended by my actions. Those who know me would tell you many stories of the goodness I have brought to Hedo and how deep my heart and soul feels for the resort, its staff and the magic that Hedo represents..... Jon (and the Lovely Janet)

Jon,

Thank you for the sincere apology but I think you missed the point. Even us non-Fluffs enjoy women dancing on pianos ripping thier clothes off as long as they are doing it by their own free will. The problem was that it appears you harassed an unwilling participant when she clearly didn't wan't to be involved. I am going to write it off as a lack of good judgment due to sun and alcohol. As a fellow crazy fun promoting guy myself, don't beat yourself up over it. You apologized and all we can do is move forward. I don't want to see the piano bar tamed down to boresville because of one incident.

Midwest Martini summed it up perfectly. I think the vast majority of us enjoy the "antics" at the piano bar as long as the participants are willing and not forced out of their comfort zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon and Janet View Post
    Hi,
    I am Jon, the CEO being reviewed. Let me start by apologizing profusely to anyone who was offended during the October weeks during my "piano bar" stints. Before becoming one of the owners at Hedo I was known for throwing the wildest parties at the resort. Fluffernutters is and was my group. Many of the stunts. like change of clothes, YMCA, leave your hat on date back to Fluffernutters. many many years ago. Some go back to when the group was "hedohome" with Dave the Pianist and even Ultima. Karmar will tell you that I taught him most of the routines he does. I have made some mistakes in assuming that the non fluff crowd would also enjoy the antics. Obviously, as the CEO I am no longer looked at as just the wild/crazy guy who runs Fluffernutters. During Fluff weeks I come with my wife of 33 years, the lovely Janet. I also bring some of my employees - many of whom are younger females. Since I now attend more often than just the Fluffernutter weeks - some weeks have not included "The Lovely Janet." The week in question had our friend Sara a fitness model who is in her 30's and close friends to both Janet and I. These are people who have been my friends and Fluffernutters way before any financial interest in Hedo. They attended my parties at Desire, The Playboy Mansion, Rehab, etc. Fluffernutters who know me know how much in love I am with my wife - we are junior high school sweethearts - dated at 13/12 and then again at 17/16 and been together ever since. Those who know Juliana, Christine, Tressa, etc know that they are part of what makes a Fluffernutter party rock. It has taken me getting some bad feedback in October to realize that the piano bar I envision does not sit well with a non Fluffernutters crowd. That even if 80 people are rocking it, if there are 20 who are uncomfortable - that now - as one of the owners - it does not bode well. I truly apologize to those who felt uncomfortable. There will be no more antics in the piano bar except during my major Fluffernutter weeks. The last week in February and the week in July (12-20 in 2014) will be all our piano bar fun. Those weeks have women waiting in line to dance naked on the piano and to enjoy how wild the bar changes to. We will be building another 2-4 Fluff weeks so that for those who want to can have those weeks to choose from. I will refrain from any antics during the non Fluff weeks and I respectively apologize to those who felt uncomfortable and or offended by my actions. Those who know me would tell you many stories of the goodness I have brought to Hedo and how deep my heart and soul feels for the resort, its staff and the magic that Hedo represents..... Jon (and the Lovely Janet)
    This is my first post as we have always just enjoyed reading the forum and never felt the urge to post. We have been to both Hedo 2 & Hedo 3. We were not there for the week in October, but we did overlap with one of your groups earlier this year and on two other occasions. We do not travel with groups as we just enjoy sitting on the sidelines and enjoying Hedo in our own way, which I why we only ever read posts, not participated. My wife will occasionally participate in the contests and has even been up on the piano a few times, but on HER terms.

I agree with the above that you missed the whole point of what people were saying. I think when you are there you should step back some and let Karmar do his job, he is very talented and you will see that he gets the place rocking, even without you as his sidekick at the mic. We all know you love the resort and we thank you for stepping up to the plate and doing what you are doing

Respect
    Last edited by Hedo Couple; 05-27-2014 at 01:51 PM.

I guess the bottom line is - if someone says no to something at Hedo they should not be pressured into it whether it is a Fluff week or not. I think that is what everyone is trying to get out.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Yes that is what we were trying to say.
    Last edited by Hedo Couple; 05-20-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Wow! Talk about acting like you own the joint! You come on here and apologize then you arrogantly announce you will be imposing your will on everyone for the entertainment sake of you and your group during those two weeks forsaking the consideration of other paying guests. Wow! Really? Your job is the satisfaction and comfort of all your guests not just you and your group. Bad form Boss mon!

We will certainly be sure to mark our calendars to not be there those two weeks so your will and the will of your group is not imposed on us. I mean really, someone in your position comes on here announcing "like it or not"...you and your group will be riding roughshod over other paying guests that are there those weeks? Wow! Take your group and your act to a private area.

Seriously dude...you need to grow up! Again really bad form Boss mon!
    Last edited by Puffer; 11-21-2013 at 05:06 PM.

I know Jon and have been on his Fluffernutter trips. I know he comes across strong which can rub some people the wrong way. Heck, I do that sometimes myself. But I don't think he has bad intentions.

It does seem clear to me that Jon missed the point here. It boils down to respecting the wishes of others. It's fine to ask a lady to dance on the piano, but "No" means "No thank you, and please don't ask again." You should NEVER (notice the capital letters!) badger someone into doing something, especially like stripping in front of a crowd. And when a lady (or anyone else) says "no" you have to respect it and back off.

Come on Jon, it's about respecting and accepting the wishes and limits of others. Isn't that the core of Hedo?
    Dean of Dean's Beach Rangers
    Party Naked Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    I know Jon and have been on his Fluffernutter trips. I know he comes across strong which can rub some people the wrong way. Heck, I do that sometimes myself. But I don't think he has bad intentions.

It does seem clear to me that Jon missed the point here. It boils down to respecting the wishes of others. It's fine to ask a lady to dance on the piano, but "No" means "No thank you, and please don't ask again." You should NEVER (notice the capital letters!) badger someone into doing something, especially like stripping in front of a crowd. And when a lady (or anyone else) says "no" you have to respect it and back off.

Come on Jon, it's about respecting and accepting the wishes and limits of others. Isn't that the core of Hedo?
    If he's the owner and doesn't, is it still the core? What an arrogant response he gave. Very disappointing.

Never met the man but have heard many comments from others during our visits. This response confirms those comments.

We HAVE met Jon and have nothing but respect for him. Jon likes to party and so do his Fluffernutters who total about 500 during each week the group is there. Mind you, based on double occupancy, the resort holds 560 people. Rather than take other people's words, which may have stemmed for a 20 minute meet, spend a week partying with him and see what the real Jon is like. Don't forget, The Fluffernutters ARE paying guests (and no we don't get a discount because he owns the place).
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

"It has taken me getting some bad feedback in October to realize that the piano bar I envision does not sit well with a non Fluffernutters crowd."

Sounds to us like the piano bar you envisioned sits great with non Fluffnutters when there is no pressure on any of them.
    Last edited by rennie69; 11-22-2013 at 08:46 PM.

That totally cracks me up!!! Agree that respecting the needs/wants of others is key. Hopefully this thread is instructional.

Rennie69, Is that your ass crack, cameltoe, or armpit? Just Curious LOL!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast