Thread: Exciting Travels Await

Post Exciting Travels Await

Hello all! My husband and I have been married for almost 16 years. I just stumbled upon this website last night. It got us both "HOT" and wanting to travel. I would say we are not newbies, we have some experience . We get away every year for our anniversary, and this may be the "new trip." I HATE CLOTHES!! So I don't feel I would have an issue with nakedness . When I get hot and wild my hubby is right there too. It gets him ALL worked up when I'm struttin my stuff. I'm by no means a super model, but I feel I'm a sexy woman! When things get hot, We make them HOTTER!! We have never been to any of these resorts, but are very intrigued. Can anyone offer any suggestions?
    Thanks
    NiceCouple 354

Pick your vacation time, select a resort that you think fits your comfort level (we suggest Hedo, cause once you go, you're hooked), find a group that is going during the time you choose (most groups have some sort of chat board where you can meet fellow travellers before hand), and it's nice to walk into the resort knowing a bunch of people so the party starts right away. And most of all get Nekkid right away...don't "ease into it", because by that time half the trip is over
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Our first trip to Hedo 2 was this past April our next is this March. We couldn't even go a year! So much fun and such great people.
    Our first time. Hedo 2 April 9 2013 thru April 19 2013.. Was a blast!
    2nd time to Hedo March 21 2014 thru March 30 2014
    Hidden Beach April 4 thru April 11 2015

April hmmm, you probably saw us there, lol.
    CopNkitten..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I agree, pick a time, look into groups, pick a resort and book
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

We joined this board way back in 2008 and we're finally making our first trip on Jan 25th 2014, paid for and now waiting. Once we joined this board and started reading all the wonderful threads, there was no question where our first vacation was going to be after the kids moved out

Quote Originally Posted by rennie69 View Post
    We joined this board way back in 2008 and we're finally making our first trip on Jan 25th 2014, paid for and now waiting. Once we joined this board and started reading all the wonderful threads, there was no question where our first vacation was going to be after the kids moved out
    Woo Hoo, welcome to Hedo KamaSutra 2014. It is going to be a fun time
    Kama Sutra Week - Jan 26th - Feb 2nd, 2013
    www.hedokamasutra.com

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    April hmmm, you probably saw us there, lol.
    CopNkitten..
    Think we might have met ya...
    almost went with you this year, but decided to go for the birthday of the wife on the 22nd. She doesn't do the forum , but I am going to try to do something a little special on that day, even if its just get her up on stage by the staff
    Our first time. Hedo 2 April 9 2013 thru April 19 2013.. Was a blast!
    2nd time to Hedo March 21 2014 thru March 30 2014
    Hidden Beach April 4 thru April 11 2015

Look into the romantic dinner foe two.
    Done very nicely and really worth it.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We have never been to any of these resorts, but are very intrigued. Can anyone offer any suggestions?
    Thanks

Yes, I will offer a suggestion or three.
    Of the resorts on here that we have been to Hedonism II is now the only place we go for adult fun. Desire in Mexico was limiting in a few ways for us.
    Look at when you want to travel and find the travel agent that is taking a group to the resort. We have found that the pricing from them is much
    better than booking any other way.
    On a personal note, party hard group Hedo Amigos in March with Wild Women Vacations as the travel agent works the best for us.
    Swinger groups, kinky BDSM groups, nude groups all have weeks so depending on what YOU want to have going on just takes some reading here
    and checking the Hedo web site.

Go, enjoy, drop your bags, drop your travel clothing and head for the nude bar and grill area. Have a drink, have some food and by the time you
    have finished eating you will have new friends.

Just a suggestion: If this is a 'new' experience, you might want to visit a resort (any of them) when there is NOT a group-house. Some (but not all) groups can be a little over the top rather exclusive. On the other hand, some groups are fun, mild,e. We've visited when groups have 'taken over' and tried to arrange everything. We've visited when there are no groups active, so we get to mix and mingle and do our thing. We've been part of very friendly groups.

Here's the point: unless you know the attitude of a large group, you might be a little intimidated (or not). Suggestion: make your first visit when there is NOT a large take-over.
    We'll visit Hedo whenever we can manage it. Next trip (# 3 this year) in exactly three weeks.

PNK