Thread: Key West Kink....

Key West Kink....

We are heading to KW in January. We are thinking of staying at Marreros, Pilot House, or La Te Da. Does anyone know of places to go for a little adult fun? We are thinking of stopping by the Eden bar, but that is the extent of our KW knowledge. Also, any experiences with the above resorts? Particulalry if any allow PDA (Pilot House hottub?) Thanks in advance!

We stayed at the Pilot House in June. We had a great time and would definitely recommend it to u. As far as PDA goes , we didn't see any but we have heard from others that it does go on sometimes. We did have sex in the hottub several times while we were there, but not while other people were in there w/ us.

We have stayed at both Pilot House and Marreros. Pilot House is much nicer. The pool is bigger and no hot tub at Marreros. We too had "fun" in the hot tub and also late at night in the pool. A late night skinny dip feels awesome after a night on Duval! Any questions please feel free to ask!

Pilot House is our favorite. Great location off Duval street and close to everything. We've only seen some PDA once around the pool area late at night. Garden of Eden always makes for a fun stop,and there are a few strip clubs off Duval also. We enjoy the Red Garter (Strip Club). If your in the mood for some adult shopping (toys,lingerie etc) then check out Fairvilla Megastore

Thanks for all of the replies! We have booked our stay at the Pilot House. If there are any other "must do" things our places please let us know!

I am considering surprising my wife with a trip to the Pilot House in March. I don't understand one thing about the rules though. If you can sunbathe naked and swim naked, but your not permitted to stand up and walk naked, how do you get from your chair to the pool and back again?

Quote Originally Posted by Markis View Post
    I am considering surprising my wife with a trip to the Pilot House in March. I don't understand one thing about the rules though. If you can sunbathe naked and swim naked, but your not permitted to stand up and walk naked, how do you get from your chair to the pool and back again?
    You can walk from the chair to the pool. What they don't want is people standing around naked. When we were there, a group of friends had tables set up with liquor and food. If you went to get something to eat, you had to cover up.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Your allowed to walk around the pool naked,they just want you to cover up when you leave,due to the fact that certain areas could be visible to someone walking down the street (walking up stairs to 2nd floor room etc)

I get it. Thanks.

We stayed there the first week in Oct. we had a poolside cabana room and they didn't seem to care when we walked back and forth to our room naked. It's an awesome place....you will love it. We had "fun" in the hot tub every afternoon and night!

Looks like poolside cabana definitely the room to get.

They are great. We spent some time in room 6 in the guesthouse too...also very nice! The hot tub is closer to the main house.