Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Male bisex activities accepted?

[Very Well said. Should have been said sooner
    QUOTE=Ontario;196463]I've been to Hedo a number of times in the past 2 years...actually 6 times to be exact...met some pretty amazing people there, i have been on this thread reading long before ever going...I am surprised the amount of people who judge someone for their preference in fun. I get it, I understand its not for myself or my hubby. although some of you sit here and judge someone for asking about something that they enjoy?? Of all the threads that I read about how Hedo people are so NON-JUDGMENTAL... and then read some of the snard remarks made here. A simple question was asked and a simple answer should be given.. What happen to the we open our arms and welcome everyone... If it not for you fine but don't judge someone...[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario View Post
    I've been to Hedo a number of times in the past 2 years...actually 6 times to be exact...met some pretty amazing people there, i have been on this thread reading long before ever going...I am surprised the amount of people who judge someone for their preference in fun. I get it, I understand its not for myself or my hubby. although some of you sit here and judge someone for asking about something that they enjoy?? Of all the threads that I read about how Hedo people are so NON-JUDGMENTAL... and then read some of the snard remarks made here. A simple question was asked and a simple answer should be given.. What happen to the we open our arms and welcome everyone... If it not for you fine but don't judge someone...
    I've always been amazed at how freaked out people get about bi males and are all for bi females. I just have never ever gotten that. Everyone has different preferences and I like to live and let live. Of all the stuff I've seen at Hedo over the years, a little or a lot male/male is not going to top the out there list. I do wish people were less judgemental when it comes to male/male.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Two years ago we got bumped because of overbooking. As a result, we heard stories the next day of M/M activity going on because the Bloom group was there the previous night. The stories ranged from upset, to horrified, to meh, whatever... When we were able to get a room the following day, many of the Bloom group were there still, and we saw nothing other than people who were comfortable with each other, and affectionate towards each other. Nothing earthshattering, nothing that would offend or change our own choices.

One of the reasons we go to Hedo is because of the overall acceptance of everyone around us. Big, small, tall, short, straight, bi, white, black or some form of rainbow in between, trailer park or mansion... We don't care. Most of the people we know don't either.

The only things we cared about was A) whether we had a room... or B) whether or not we were having a good time! If I'm sitting in the ppol at Delroy's and you say hi, I'll say hi back! If you are being exhibitionistic in an activty that I am not interested in, guess what? I won't watch! I also won't judge you for it if it is't my thing. All I expect is that you won't judge me either. What I have an issue with is people who are disrespectful, narrow minded, rude...
    "Your body is not a temple, its an amusement park. Enjoy the ride" - Anthony Bourdain
    12/5/15 - 12/12/15 Hedo 2 trip #7
    6/30/14 - 7/8/14 Hedo 2 Trip #6
    12/07/13-12/14/13 Hedo 2 Trip #5
    11/30/12 - 12/8/12 Hedo 2 Trip #4
    12/3/11 - 12/10/11 Hedo 2 trip #3
    12/4/10 - 12/11/10 Hedo 2 trip #2
    12/5/09 - 12/12/09 Hedo 2 virgins (no more!)

Registered User airborne&Grmnbc's Avatar
    For the most part there is still a double standard, even at Hedo, when it comes to this. Not my thing (pun intended) but I hate double standards.
    SUCKS!
    21-28 Nov. 14. Spanksgiving Week!!

Not commenting good, bad or other but we just returned from a 6 night trip and I never once saw any guy on guy activity.

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Yes our group is for female bi-sexuals - our travel agent is Wild Women Vacations Not Wild Men Vacations, lol
    I've been to Hedo a number of times in the past 2 years...actually 6 times to be exact...met some pretty amazing people there, i have been on this thread reading long before ever going...I am surprised the amount of people who judge someone for their preference in fun. I get it, I understand its not for myself or my hubby. although some of you sit here and judge someone for asking about something that they enjoy?? Of all the threads that I read about how Hedo people are so NON-JUDGMENTAL... and then read some of the snard remarks made here. A simple question was asked and a simple answer should be given.. What happen to the we open our arms and welcome everyone... If it not for you fine but don't judge someone...
    I was not saying any of the above, someone asked if our group was for bi-female or for bi-males and I answered the question asked.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Some things in life I'm just not good with. Not that I will make comments or judge but ............. I would be scared.

One thing would be the birth of my kids (2-c sections). Love how it happened but I sure didn't want to watch. I would still be having nightmares about that

Second would be 2 men going at it. Sorry but some things are meant to stay behind the curtain.
    Last edited by millionsnmilo; 12-02-2013 at 03:01 PM.

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

To each their own IMO. No issue personally - with whatever consenting folks want to do. One consideration however is that Jamaican society still tends to be strongly homophobic. We've chatted with staff members in past years who were offended by guy-guy or kinky goings-on. So perhaps good to proceed with caution and tend to err on the side of privacy vs. flamboyance.

Its just society in general. I don't care to see 2 men go at it but no problem seeing 2 women but hey that is just me. As stated above in Jamaica it is very taboo for gay men and even women. If my memory serves me right. There was a young man killed last year ( beaten to death in the streets ) for being gay and a cross dresser in a small village in Jamaica.
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    Its just society in general. I don't care to see 2 men go at it but no problem seeing 2 women but hey that is just me. As stated above in Jamaica it is very taboo for gay men and even women. If my memory serves me right. There was a young man killed last year ( beaten to death in the streets ) for being gay and a cross dresser in a small village in Jamaica.
    Yes I read that story and cried. That was aweful. I am sure many Jamaicans have issues with Winston too (although anyone who knows him would know you just have to love that guy!!!) anyway - that is why he must love working at Hedo as it is the only place in Jamaica he can be himself. BUT if he were to start fooling around with some guy then some may have issue with it. Personally I wouldn't care either way. If I wanna watch I can, if I don't want to don't have to - same as everything else that goes on there.

I guess to go back to the original question, no it is not widely accepted even at Hedo.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    we thought about this subject for awhile now. heres how we look at it... if its something you like theres nothing wrong with it... what happenes between concenting adults it fine. we have friends that are gay and bi... both men and women and to tell you the truth they are the best friends we have. they don't judge us and we don't them. so if its something you like and no one is getting hurt do it.
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Hi there
    It is very interesting to read your replies, thank you very much!

We have stayed a few times in Cap d'Agde in france, where next to the regular naked beach there ist the sexy naked beach with erotic to hardcore action going on. And within the sexy beach (called plage des cochons=beach of the pigs) there is a hetero and a bi-/homo section. I just thought maybe at Hedo it was something similar, but it seems not to be. No worries! We enjoy the "regular" stuff as well, but if somebody wants to play with us, he/she has to be confortable with touching or be touched by my man as well. And any guy who is wondering how it might be with another guy (and I am not talking about the penetration stuff, we are not into that), feel free to have a chat with us!
    Whereas some of you say, the moman/woman action is pretty to watch, just imagine: for me it is the BIGGEST turnon to see two males, and I an so happy to spend my vacation with my man, who fulfills my most exciting erotic dreams.
    So don't be scared of saying hi, when you see us, we are quite nice :-)
    Cheers
    Rebecca

We are newbies to the whole world of swinging and adult resorts. We hope to go go to H2 in late Feb for a fiurst time.

As the male half, looking forward to a a group of accepting folks as I stand before them with my average bod and average equipment, looking forward to the excitement of the sexy fun, hoping to see my woman makeout out with other girls or even guys while having a few too many cocktails, who am I to judge others? Bring it on! And at the expense of a terribly phobic comment, ... "more chicks for us!"

Although, I wouldn't be surprised if my shy girl would have a fun afternoon watching me chat with some bi guys.

We've been to Hedo 7 times now and have seen MM play twice in the same week late at night in the hot tub(2MF couples were they switched off with each other MF ,GG,MM) NO one said a thing stared or made comments. To each their own live and let live we say. I'm sure many people wouldn't approve couples in the LS but that's life right?
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12