Thread: Another Hedo Newbie Report 11/15-11/19

Another Hedo Newbie Report 11/15-11/19

So Im sitting at work, still in my Hedo daze and I figured I could at least type something instead of just staring at the wall wishing I was naked at the beach, drink in hand. As long as Im typing, they think Im working.

First off, a little about me…mid 30’s female who traveled with my best friend who is also a mid 30’s female. Ive been to Temptations in Cancun (so tame compared to Hedo). Ive always wanted to go to Hedo, but the hubby was taking too long to make up his mind about going, so me and my best friend booked my birthday trip for this year (11/15-11/19). We only booked 4 days (big mistake) because we just wanted to hang out with some fun people for a couple of days and maybe get topless once to try it out. But man, if I knew then what I know now, I would still be there and not sitting here at work typing my trip report.

Transportation: Took the Jamaica Tours Unlimited bus, took like 45 minutes to get to Hedo. Got to see the towns on the way in and drop some folks off at non-fun resorts.

Check In: Simple. Filled out a couple lines on a paper, had lunch and a drink, room was ready by the time we were done. Didn’t encounter the $100 deposit that I had previously read about.

Room: Eh. It was okay. We were on the prude side, but in a good spot that wasn’t a far walk from anywhere we needed to be. Probably spent about 8 hours total in the room and that was to sleep and change, so not a big deal at all. The shower, hot water, TV and AC all worked just fine.

Food: Yummy. Always found something I liked at the buffet. The Japanese restaurant was pretty damn good and filling (get the Sake!). The beef patties at the nude pool bar were my go to.

Entertainment Staff: Those folks are awesome! They are always there, always helpful and available and always fun. Love them!

Piano Bar: Fun fun fun! The piano player is very good. I got caught off guard while singing a couple of songs and didn’t know the Hedo changes, which made for plenty of laughs. Sweeet Carooolline…..

My Newbie Nude Experience: So I really didn’t plan on getting naked. I told myself I would go topless maybe after a few drinks, but once we got over to the nude side, I swear its like the Hedo energy gets you and invades your body lol. I initially took of my top and laid on the beach and here comes security telling me, um yeah, you need to take those off. But to my surprise I didn’t even cringe, just OK and off came the bottoms. About 30 minutes after that I was at the bar butt a$$ naked, and perfectly fine and it was a great feeling. Ive been wanted to get naked and walk around town since coming back home, but that may not go over to well here.

The other guests: Freakin awesome. I love them all. Anyone who was there 11/15-11/19 I love you lol. Thanks for looking after me after I had one too many at Delroys and thanks for the shows in the cave. I loved those too. Very much. Very very much.

One random thing that kind of strange…one late night my friends phone started ringing with a number from Jamaica. She answered, thinking it was me calling from another part of the resort and the lady on the other end kept saying she had a missed call from that number. She hung up and later got a text from the same Jamaican saying “do you love men or women? I want to meet you.” What the hell? I figured the maid probably used her phone while we were out or something. Strange.
    Last edited by saxxxy; 11-21-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Glad you had a great time!! Hedo does funny things to Hedo, that why so many people love it!!! Glad they are still enforcing the nude on nude side rule.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

glad you had such a good time we are going 11-30 to 12-6 hope to have as much fun and good times as you did and may be MORE we cant wait both of us are so excited I feel a little like you keep telling him its going to take me awhile to get completely naked what's your take on that ? thanks for the report

Itll take no time at all!

Quote Originally Posted by frasan3871 View Post
    glad you had such a good time we are going 11-30 to 12-6 hope to have as much fun and good times as you did and may be MORE we cant wait both of us are so excited I feel a little like you keep telling him its going to take me awhile to get completely naked what's your take on that ? thanks for the report
    I honestly dont think it will take you any time at all! My suggestion is to just take a couple of shots and head on over to the nude side, once you get there its no turning back lol. I though it was going to take me a while but I was good to go in no time at all. Once you see every one else having such a good naked time you will jump right in. All of the action is over on the nude side anyway, so you dont have much of a choice. Just do it and have fun! You'll be just fine!
    Last edited by saxxxy; 11-21-2013 at 05:50 PM.

The question is.....is your husband kicking himself for not going after what you've told him? I couldn't dream of going without my wife. That place is so different from home it's nice to be who you really are and not be judged.
    Last edited by Brian&Terri; 11-30-2013 at 03:36 PM.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Quote Originally Posted by Brian&Terri View Post
    The question is.....is your husband kicking himself for not going after what you've told hold? I couldn't dream of going without my wife. That place is so different from home it's nice to be who you really are and not be judged.
    I could definitley sense a little jealousy in his voice, but then asked "So are you going to go with me next time?" to which I got "UH YEAH!" I'll no longer be the newbie and can show him a few tricks. lol

Another Thing...

I just read the Travel Sluts Blog and this point is 100% true and I have the scratches and bruises to prove it!

"Also, several people took the slip/fall-plunge between the nude pool and conversation pool where the steps are depth-deceptive. Just be careful transitioning between the two pools, especially if you are under any influence from alcohol."

So so so so so true!

Great trip report from a a newbie! So glad that you had a great time and you jumped right in. Women who worry about going alone should read this so they know that people will always watch out for single women and make sure no harm comes to them.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    Great trip report from a a newbie! So glad that you had a great time and you jumped right in. Women who worry about going alone should read this so they know that people will always watch out for single women and make sure no harm comes to them.
    Yes HedoJoe I had a great time, felt completely safe at all times and would go back single again in a heartbeat!

" Sweeet Carooolline….." will be stuck in your head forever. Great to hear a positive trip report! Thanks

Blog Entries
    I guess the point is for newbies: It's so damn fun to be nekkid in the sun on the beach in Jamaica, it's hard to imagine........so don't waste a minute if you've never done it. Go, get nekkid immediately and find out why everyone loves it so much. Your nekkid body won't stand out much in that sea of nekkid bodies and everyone is so fun.

Nice trip report, love the "non-fun" resorts, I used to stay there.

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    I guess the point is for newbies: It's so damn fun to be nekkid in the sun on the beach in Jamaica, it's hard to imagine........so don't waste a minute if you've never done it. Go, get nekkid immediately and find out why everyone loves it so much. Your nekkid body won't stand out much in that sea of nekkid bodies and everyone is so fun.

Cheers
    Agreed 100%!! And what a feeling it is...cant be beat!

Quote Originally Posted by saxxxy View Post
    So Im sitting at work, still in my Hedo daze and I figured I could at least type something instead of just staring at the wall wishing I was naked at the beach, drink in hand. As long as Im typing, they think Im working.

First off, a little about me…mid 30’s female who traveled with my best friend who is also a mid 30’s female. Ive been to Temptations in Cancun (so tame compared to Hedo). Ive always wanted to go to Hedo, but the hubby was taking too long to make up his mind about going, so me and my best friend booked my birthday trip for this year (11/15-11/19). We only booked 4 days (big mistake) because we just wanted to hang out with some fun people for a couple of days and maybe get topless once to try it out. But man, if I knew then what I know now, I would still be there and not sitting here at work typing my trip report.

Transportation: Took the Jamaica Tours Unlimited bus, took like 45 minutes to get to Hedo. Got to see the towns on the way in and drop some folks off at non-fun resorts.

Check In: Simple. Filled out a couple lines on a paper, had lunch and a drink, room was ready by the time we were done. Didn’t encounter the $100 deposit that I had previously read about.

Room: Eh. It was okay. We were on the prude side, but in a good spot that wasn’t a far walk from anywhere we needed to be. Probably spent about 8 hours total in the room and that was to sleep and change, so not a big deal at all. The shower, hot water, TV and AC all worked just fine.

Food: Yummy. Always found something I liked at the buffet. The Japanese restaurant was pretty damn good and filling (get the Sake!). The beef patties at the nude pool bar were my go to.

Entertainment Staff: Those folks are awesome! They are always there, always helpful and available and always fun. Love them!

Piano Bar: Fun fun fun! The piano player is very good. I got caught off guard while singing a couple of songs and didn’t know the Hedo changes, which made for plenty of laughs. Sweeet Carooolline…..

My Newbie Nude Experience: So I really didn’t plan on getting naked. I told myself I would go topless maybe after a few drinks, but once we got over to the nude side, I swear its like the Hedo energy gets you and invades your body lol. I initially took of my top and laid on the beach and here comes security telling me, um yeah, you need to take those off. But to my surprise I didn’t even cringe, just OK and off came the bottoms. About 30 minutes after that I was at the bar butt a$$ naked, and perfectly fine and it was a great feeling. Ive been wanted to get naked and walk around town since coming back home, but that may not go over to well here.

The other guests: Freakin awesome. I love them all. Anyone who was there 11/15-11/19 I love you lol. Thanks for looking after me after I had one too many at Delroys and thanks for the shows in the cave. I loved those too. Very much. Very very much.

One random thing that kind of strange…one late night my friends phone started ringing with a number from Jamaica. She answered, thinking it was me calling from another part of the resort and the lady on the other end kept saying she had a missed call from that number. She hung up and later got a text from the same Jamaican saying “do you love men or women? I want to meet you.” What the hell? I figured the maid probably used her phone while we were out or something. Strange.
    I have a question what phone are you referencing to. I was informed all the guest room phones were not working or spotty at best. Was that strange call on your friends personal phone? Just curious? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PeasnapodX2 View Post
    I have a question what phone are you referencing to. I was informed all the guest room phones were not working or spotty at best. Was that strange call on your friends personal phone? Just curious? Thanks
    Hi Peasnapod! It was her personal cell phone which is what made it so weird. I couldnt tell you about the room phone, didnt even try it.