Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How would you describe the resort to a friend that is interested?

How would you describe the resort to a friend that is interested?

I have a friend that seems quite interested in going to Hedo. I've given a few clues/fun facts about the resort but not exactly sure how much to talk about it. If you had a friend that was curious how much and what would you tell them? Telling all about the events and activities can really build up an expectation. Thanks in advance for your input.
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

Adult Spring Break with or without clothes... AND NO RULES!!

Quote Originally Posted by fun4all View Post
    I have a friend that seems quite interested in going to Hedo. I've given a few clues/fun facts about the resort but not exactly sure how much to talk about it. If you had a friend that was curious how much and what would you tell them? Telling all about the events and activities can really build up an expectation. Thanks in advance for your input.
    "If you have to think about it just do it" :

K & S

Depends on the friend. If I know they aren't going to like the sexy aspect I try to lead them to another resort. Hedo isn't for everyone, that's for sure. But if I think they would enjoy the freedom of Hedo and the sexy atmosphere, etc., I tell them that it truly has to be experienced to 'get' it....which I think is true. A nude summer camp for adults where you can do what you want also fits the bill. I also let them know they don't have to go on the nude side at all if they don't want to....but they will want to.....
    Liz & Chris

Like with everything that i talk to friends: start slowly, giving some general description about an all inclusive resort with nudity and very friendly and open minded guests.
    When they seem more interested than shocked, go one step further and mention that almost anything goes in that "adult playground", as long as it feels good, respects other's wishes and doesn't cause problems for someone else. If that still cause interest, keep feeding them the Hedo "sausage" one slice at a time until they are hooked and want to go there as well... ;-)

We got several friends interested, and one couple actually went to Hedo this past summer. They are hooked all right! :-)

Blog Entries
    we tell our friends that its just like our parties only theres more naked ppl and the weather is better......lol.... that works....

Quote Originally Posted by smallandtall View Post
    If that still cause interest, keep feeding them the Hedo "sausage" one slice at a time until they are hooked and want to go there as well... ;-)
    Just to be clear .... I have never had the Hedo sausage (clams and lobster yes but noooooooo sausage) .... :-)

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Love your replies so far. This person has more of a rock star mentality. Won't be shocked by nudity and definitely not shy.
    Milo: No Sausage? I can't be proof of that...LOL
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

Well if they are rock star, then they just need to pay to play!
    Liz & Chris

Rock star mentality... I would say, go a week where the party is hopping. Oh yea, that IS when we go. Hedo Amigo week in March with Wildwomen. So, " If you love a great party, enjoy the freedom of no clothing and a swim up bar, having people talk to you not just sit around, do not mind a very adult party where sex is OK to talk about in the open then Hedonism is the place to go. Plus I know a week that is PARTY time." V the kink week or the swingers week etc. You know them better than we do so you can pick the kind of week they would enjoy the most.

Blog Entries
    If your friend likes to party and has no problems with nudity, you can probably be close to 100% honest in describing the resort....just leave out details of what exactly you have done on your trips! Only issue now is keeping up with the improvements being made to the facilities.

We would suggest letting them go themselves as we brought friends and it was not really for them and ended up being blamed for their not so good time.
    Back at Delroy's November 16th to 26th for Spanksgiving

Great idea dezzy,by the way you probably out partied your friends and wore them out to early into the vacation!!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

All they did was fight. Gonna miss you guys!!
    Back at Delroy's November 16th to 26th for Spanksgiving

Only an airplane ride away!! Of coarse we are back in the "may not have a job when we get back from Jamaica mode" as we ran 3 trucks and one nationwide for 2013 and have zero sponsors signed on for 2014.I may have to come north and feed and water your sled dogs to get through the winter!!!
    Last edited by critter2; 11-06-2013 at 07:35 AM.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonbread View Post
    Adult Spring Break with or without clothes... AND NO RULES!!
    Naked Adult Spring Break (NASB) sounds about right...and expect to see PDAs. There actually are some Rules though, first and foremost being "No means No!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast