Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: January 17th to the 31st 2014 Hedo 2!

Quote Originally Posted by rennie69 View Post
    Forgot to mention you in the background water skiing, at least it looks like you're water skiing or wake boarding.
    You got it! We had that made for us by a good friend Mark Of Steel. His facebook page shows some of his work. Hobby metal worker for many years! It is now in another friends shop for some blown glass details for color.

Thanks for noticing!
    James and Yvette

Breezes Negril June 2012
    Breezes Negril Dec 2012
    Hedo II Feb 2, 2013
    Hedo Jan 18-28 2014
    The pool at The Artesan on weekends when it is hot!

Forgot to mention you in the background water skiing, at least it looks like you're water skiing or wake boarding.
    You got it! We had that made for us by a good friend Mark Of Steel. His facebook page shows some of his work. Hobby metal worker for many years! It is now in another friends shop for some blown glass details for color.

Thanks for noticing!
    James and Yvette

Breezes Negril June 2012
    Breezes Negril Dec 2012
    Hedo II Feb 2, 2013
    Hedo Jan 18-28 2014

Quote Originally Posted by shyquietcouple View Post
    Mr. Shyquietcouple started giggling when he read this. His maturity level is somewhat suspect at times.
    Barb always say's "idiots are good, assholes are bad".
    Last edited by rennie69; 12-19-2013 at 09:21 PM.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

27 days, 10 hours, fifty minutes and our plane departs. Not that I am anxious or anything. Am I glad we have grown kids, Christmas is a breeze and we can just get on with coordinating scraps of fabric and shoes. i love pre trip fashion shows!
    James and Yvette

Breezes Negril June 2012
    Breezes Negril Dec 2012
    Hedo II Feb 2, 2013
    Hedo Jan 18-28 2014

Same here, kids are cash in a card, pretty easy. We drive 4.5 hrs Christmas morning to visit our kids and spend a couple of days. Boxing day is a huge family party 70 in all. The 4.5 hr drive back on Friday. Probably stop and shop in Toronto for a few pieces of fabric as you call it :-)
    Last edited by rennie69; 12-21-2013 at 06:14 PM.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Same here, kids are cash in a card, pretty easy.
    Blerg.
    Ours are still little... 4&6. So our house is still a mess because every day the kids want to play with every toy they got as a present.
    Hedo II: Jan 25 - Feb 2, 2014

And that's a beautiful mess to have to deal with :-)
    Last edited by rennie69; 12-28-2013 at 10:14 PM.

Hi all, first time on this site and very impressed, days to do are very few, 1/19/14 - 1/29/14, been to Hedo 2 and 3, but this is my first time as a single guy, respect the rules and fellow travelers and enjoyyyyyy.sx

We are at our mountain home in eastern AZ. Not much snow this year. Bad for me, skiing only ok. Great for her, hates being cold. Co-ordinating jewelry with costumes. Looks like 10 days of theme clothing might just fit in a simple handbag. Might not have to pay extra for the semi-trailer containing shoes. I get to take a pair of shorts to wear at the pavilion.
    Spent way less money on fabric scraps this year. The really cheap stuff on sexy clothing sites is most comfortable, and if they get left somewhere (just saying, you never know) no big loss.
    Attention newbies, take a little paint or different colored nail polish, you will want to paint a rock. You will understand it when you get there
    James and Yvette

Breezes Negril June 2012
    Breezes Negril Dec 2012
    Hedo II Feb 2, 2013
    Hedo Jan 18-28 2014

Quote Originally Posted by jamesandy View Post
    We are at our mountain home in eastern AZ. Not much snow this year. Bad for me, skiing only ok. Great for her, hates being cold. Co-ordinating jewelry with costumes. Looks like 10 days of theme clothing might just fit in a simple handbag. Might not have to pay extra for the semi-trailer containing shoes. I get to take a pair of shorts to wear at the pavilion.
    Spent way less money on fabric scraps this year. The really cheap stuff on sexy clothing sites is most comfortable, and if they get left somewhere (just saying, you never know) no big loss.
    Attention newbies, take a little paint or different colored nail polish, you will want to paint a rock. You will understand it when you get there
    Wow, you're up very early this morning :-)
    Last edited by rennie69; 12-29-2013 at 08:35 PM.

Has anyone any information on the theme nights during the week of Jan 25 to Feb 01? I know Hedo posts the standard: school girl night, toga night etc. But we were wondering, because the Kama group is there and they are quite large has the theme nights changed? Or are they the standard the resort usually has?
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    If you are with the Kamasutra group, they have their own themes. You can find it on the itinerary.. I know the first night is pink, another is purple, etc...if you are not wit the Kamasutra group, the standard Hedo themes are usually intact...
    B

Just noticed this thread. We will be there jan 16 - 27. Look forward to partying with you all.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Wow, you're up very early this morning :-)
    And early again today. Hit the slopes yesterday but the snow was very hard in morning. No crowd so got lots of runs. Legs and knees on this old man suffer on hard snow. But, it was the first day of the season and My Little Dove was warm and naked when I got home! But knees are aching this morning. I am just DIFing and surfing naughty clothing for ideas. Not that my opinion counts. She wears what she wants to when "dressing for effect"
    James and Yvette

Breezes Negril June 2012
    Breezes Negril Dec 2012
    Hedo II Feb 2, 2013
    Hedo Jan 18-28 2014

Has anyone any information on the theme nights during the week of Jan 25 to Feb 01? I know Hedo posts the standard: school girl night, toga night etc. But we were wondering, because the Kama group is there and they are quite large has the theme nights changed? Or are they the standard the resort usually has?
    Thanks
    I make a lot of jokes about the skimpy scraps of costumes, but I am actually more than half serious. Each nights theme and accessories goes into it's own little plastic bag. IF we go to dinner that night it is easy for her to put it together. By the middle of our first week the outfits became simpler and skimpier. If we don't go that night so what... it means we stayed home and played dress-up and never made it out. Or we passed out. And the costume stays in it's bag, not getting in the way.
    James and Yvette

Breezes Negril June 2012
    Breezes Negril Dec 2012
    Hedo II Feb 2, 2013
    Hedo Jan 18-28 2014

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast