Thread: May 15-20, 2007

May 15-20, 2007

My wife and I are planning a trip to Hedo III from May 15 to 20. This will be our first time. I have read many reviews. We are both excited, curious and apprehensive. Any advice for making this a great trip at this time of year? Also, is anyone else going at this time? It might be nice to know someone before we arrive.

We are going back for our 2nd trip at the same time. Our first trip was fantastic. Going nude the first time is a trip. It takes about 5 minutes to realize that nobody cares if your'e naked! You will make some great friends, and see stuff you won't believe. Just go with an attititude of having fun, and I promise you will be back next year!

we will be there the same week as well. Can't wait to go again. I admit I was very apprehensive about giong naked and regretably i waited untilt he last day. This year I am just jumpinp in all the way. At first, you think everybody is looking at you until you realize that you are panicing over something that nobody cares about. Just go and have a good time.

us 2!!!

Doc and I will be there from may 13th till 20th... it will be our first time as well see ya on the nude side!

xox

Re: first trip

Your letter brought back memories. Last year we arrived on toga night, about 9 p.m. We saw the party and our reaction was "oh, fuck!, what have we done?" The next morning after breakfast we went to the prude beach, played in the water, and laid in the sun. After an hour, we were the only people there. A couple was walking the beach and I said to them "where is everybody?". The reply was made as if I was stupid, "Oh, they're probably at the nude pool". We hitched up our courage and walked down the boardwalk. There were about 250 people having the time of their lives there. As I stated earlier, it takes about 5 minutes to realize nobody cares what you look like, (including the few perfect babes), most people are just like you and I, looking for a great vacation, having fun, and being yourself. I look forward to meeting you. I am the big guy, 6'3'", with the skull and crosbones tattoo. I am a retired Cop, as is my wife, Tay! D.I.F. ( dreaded island fever)

Re: May

Click on calendar, go to May,2007, and post your dates. See you at the bar!!!

May, 2007

P.S. e-mail us for advice about the bus trip to Hedo!

We are first timers going May 19-24th. Hope to see guys there. Alittle nerious, but we think we'll adapt quickly.

if you are nervous about the trip then just pick up some road beverages at the first bus stop to help when you get there ( it will also help with watchnig the way they drive there as well)