Thread: Traveling to HEDO is like driving home from work and needing to take a dump!

Traveling to HEDO is like driving home from work and needing to take a dump!

Going to HEDO is like driving home and having to drop a deuce.... the closer you get, the more you need to be there! Think about it... you drive an hour (or whatever your work commute is) having to drop a bomb, then you get your keys in the front door of the house and all of the sudden.... you are doing a funny dance. Then you get into the bathroom, and you are hoping you do not shit your pants and have time to unbuckle your belt to do the deed! Don't none of ya lie... I know ya all have been there!

That thought came to me today when me and the wife were discussing transfers from Montego Bay, for our March trip. I personally wanted to see if we could pay extra and get 'air dropped' over the nude bar... she made me realize our girl/boy parts could be hurt, soooo.... to the next best option: 1. Tim Air - Too expensive in my mind, though the scenery and expeditious transfer would be nice. 2. Typical bus transfer - Umm, NO we do not need any more tours of the island and the other hotels where all the boring people go. 3. http://turnertaxisandtoursjamaica.com 4. https://montegobayairporttonegril.com

I imagine this has been discussed previously, and I apologize if it is a duplicate conversation, but I also know things continually change and was hoping for the best/current advice....

Many Thanks!

Going to HEDO is like driving home and having to drop a deuce.... the closer you get, the more you need to be there! Think about it... you drive an hour (or whatever your work commute is) having to drop a bomb, then you get your keys in the front door of the house and all of the sudden.... you are doing a funny dance. Then you get into the bathroom, and you are hoping you do not shit your pants and have time to unbuckle your belt to do the deed! Don't none of ya lie... I know ya all have been there!

Good analogy! LOL
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Rocky is the guy that you need!!!

http://www.rockystaxiandtourservice....sportation.htm

BTW...funny as shit analogy...lol!!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

We always take Rocky's Tours. $70 once way for up to 4 people. If there are more then that you get a better deal.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I must admit this gave me a pretty good chuckle....lol

Well if you jump on Tim Air its like almost getting air dropped at the nude pool.
    You fly over the nude pool and land across the street, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Not the analogy I would make...LOL! The anticipation of getting there, desire to immediately shed your clothing upon arrival, and relief at finally reaching the destination may be similar, but traveling to H2 is a far more relaxing experience than racing home for anything.

For me, the vacation begins after the plane lands at Sangster Airport in MoBay, clearing immigration, getting my luggage and clearing customs...with my first drink in Jamaica from the Jimmy Buffett's outdoor bar by the SuperClubs resort lounge area. After my Virgin trip years ago, I really started to enjoy the ride from the Airport to the resort, with a rum drink or Red Stripe (or two) in hand, as a relaxing experience to start my vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaica Joe View Post
    Not the analogy I would make...LOL! The anticipation of getting there, desire to immediately shed your clothing upon arrival, and relief at finally reaching the destination may be similar, but traveling to H2 is a far more relaxing experience than racing home for anything.

For me, the vacation begins after the plane lands at Sangster Airport in MoBay, clearing immigration, getting my luggage and clearing customs...with my first drink in Jamaica from the Jimmy Buffett's outdoor bar by the SuperClubs resort lounge area. After my Virgin trip years ago, I really started to enjoy the ride from the Airport to the resort, with a rum drink or Red Stripe (or two) in hand, as a relaxing experience to start my vacation.
    I totally agree. Although I can't wait to get to Hedo, once I step outside those doors at the airport and feel that Jamaican sunshine and smell the Jamaican air, I am relaxed and happy!!! I usually pack a pint of liquor and we have the taxi driver have a few sprite for me and a few Red Stripes on ice for us for the drive. We enjoy being half cut before we even get there. But nothing compares to when you see that Hedo sign on the side of the road and know you are steps away from paradise and our Jamaican home!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Yeah buddy!
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!