Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CopNkitten H2 Trip Sept 19th - 26th, 2013

CopNkitten H2 Trip Sept 19th - 26th, 2013

Thursday 09/19/13– US Airways Ruined My Vacation
    Up at 3am to pack up the bags and drive to the parking lot, shuttle to the airport no problems, pre checked in online so just had to check our bags. Do that and they tell us the gate, which matched our tickets. First mistake was not checking the board, anyway, so we stop get some food, walk all the way down to our gate and then see our plane is not at that gate. We find that we are not even in the same concourse so we walk down to the end and up to the right gate. Have our breakfast and when it’s time to board the ticket person gave me a hard time when I asked when we could board, as we were dividend mile members.
    We finally board and find our seats, and the pilot comes in and after a while he announces we are going to be delayed, as they fueled the plane wrong and put the fuel in the wrong tank, they had to pump the entire tank of fuel out and pump it back in the proper tank. Through all the updates the pilot kept giving us the times were way off as it turned into a two hour delay. Many people on the plane had connecting flights and it seemed like they had no information for us.
    As we approached Charlotte we found out there were 26 people on our plane that had a connecting flight to Montego Bay. And the gate we were pulling in was the gate directly next to gate that the Montego Bay flight was departing from. I thought maybe with that many people onboard they might hold that other flight, but they would not. I called while we were on the ground and heading to the gate, and was told that there were no connecting flights and we were all going to be stuck overnight. I checked my phone and the plane we were supposed to get was just taking off as we were pulling up. Did I mention that US Airways SUCKS.
    Now they announce all the 26 people that were supposed to be on the plane to Montego Bay to go to a certain counter. As we were toward the back of the plane, it took a while for us to get off, and we got in the line they had for all us stranded people. A representative told us to move to a different counter and someone would take care of us. As we went to that counter the person said “I don’t have the proper things to help you”. Then the supervisor came over and showed them what to do and they told us we were going to a hotel for the night and would be on a flight tomorrow. Needless to say we were not happy. We were going to be stranded for 26 hours and they gave us a voucher for food for $10 apiece. My wife asked what we were supposed to get for $10 for over a full day and the lady told her she didn’t need to get upset. Well yes we did need to be upset, you’re ruining my vacation. I tell her that we were going to an all-inclusive resort and every penny I will be spending now will be money I would not have had to spend if not for the airlines error. She offered to call the resort to refund us for the night. I told her that made no sense and had nothing to do with the money I was still going to have to spend, and what was she talking about. I asked about our luggage and the lady said “Do you need your luggage”? Well you’re stranding me in Charlotte for 26 hours and we just have the clothes on our backs, yes we need our luggage. So she calls and tells them to pull our luggage off. Tells us where to get our luggage and gives us a voucher for a hotel, and tells us after picking up our luggage to use the airport house phone and dial a number for the shuttle.
    Well after being totally screwed by the airline, dealing with unsympathetic rude counter people, we went to get our luggage. After standing and waiting for 45 minutes I notice our luggage across the airport on a completely different luggage carousel. So they told us the wrong carousel. Now we get our luggage and go to the house phone, umm, problem. I go to the help desk and ask the lady about getting the shuttle for the hotel and she tells me you can’t call from the house phone for that shuttle. So I look at the voucher and get the phone number for the hotel and call them and they tell us where to go and there was a shuttle waiting. Apparently a lot of us from that flight were going to that hotel. So we are on the shuttle to the hotel with another couple and I ask them and they got the same $10 voucher but they say the people in front of them got upgraded to first class, so they asked and got upgraded too. I asked them if they were dividend mile members and they didn’t even know what that was. So because they were in line ahead of us they got upgraded, and I am a supposed valued member, we did not. Did I mention US Airways SUCKS.
    Check in the hotel and they were very nice and it was a very expensive hotel. Though I am sure US Airways has some kind of deal to get the hotel rooms for us cheap or free and the hotel makes it up on the money you will spend there. After getting our room we went to the hotel bar for a drink, we really needed it. One beer and one mixed drink, $15. It’s going to be an expensive night. I told the bartender if he sees me downstairs in a gangster outfit later that it was supposed to be black and white night at our resort. We had another round of drinks and then went to the room. We actually brought our bathing suits so we got them on and went to the hotel pool. It was empty and we got some drinks from the machine and used their hot tub for a bit and then swam in the pool. There was a gym connecting to the pool area and you could see in it through the glass. There was a guy in there working out and kitten said he was cute. I had kitten take her top down for a few pictures and then we starting playing and kitten said that we were not in Hedo. I told her that if they had a problem call US Air, if not for their fault we would be at Hedo doing this. So we fooled around in the pool and the guy left the gym. Guess he didn’t want to join us. Apparently he went and told his buddies because one at a time some guys came walking thru. And they were not as cute, and we were done by then.
    Back to the room to finish, and get the toy bag out. See we did need our luggage for the bathing suits and the toy bag. After we rested for a bit and then showered and dressed. I looked on my phone and found a local place, called “Jock & Jill’s”. A sports bar. We walked down there, just under a mile away, had a few drinks, some dinner and then started walking back to the room. When we got close we apparently missed a turn and figured we were seeing things we didn’t see on the way out and turned back, found the right way and got back to the hotel. Got back to the room, turned the Eagles football game on, and ordered some room service, some appetizers and a six pack of beer. After the Eagles lost we went to sleep.
    Friday 09/20/13 – US Airways Ruined My Vacation
    Up early enough for breakfast and use our big $10 vouchers, which did not cover breakfast, even without the tip. Loaded our bags into the shuttle and off to the airport again. Pretty fast check in thru the security, but at the gate it was a mess. US Airways made us wait in line at the counter to show our passports. Then as we were boarding we had to wait in another line and show our passports again and then at the door to the ramp down to the plane we had to show them again. They did put our boarding status as first onto our tickets so we boarded first, along with first class. Finally we were on our way to Jamaica. Arrived on time today, which was later than we would have been there yesterday. And of course being Friday the line for Immigration was extremely long, with all the flights coming in. After a pretty long wait in that line, we got thru, got our luggage and thru customs. We saw a guy with a sign with our name, and he told us our driver we had set up was delayed and would be there in 15 minutes. And the saying of the week came out “of course”. I went to the bar outside and got a beer and we waited and then he showed up. Not blaming our driver, Courtney, as he was not scheduled to pick us up today, but yesterday, but we were glad he got us today. Loaded up his van with our bags and off we went. He had a cooler in the van with cold red stripe and I drank a few of them. About the normal 1 ½ hour trip and we were finally home.
    Our best friends Fred and angel were waiting for us, and a few other friends were there as well, you know who you are and thank you very much for coming by and greeting us, it meant a lot. A dirty banana tasted so good. Quick check in and off to the bar for another drink. We went to our room and dropped the bags and went to the Reggae Café, for some jerk chicken and another drink. After lunch we stopped by the new room that you can check out and got some pictures of kitten and angel in the rooms for our group.
    Off to the nude pool to finally relax. Now we were home. Naked, drink in hand, friends around. We just relaxed for a bit there and then as the day was getting late we went to the hot tub for a bit. That’s when I saw the new ladders they installed to get in and out of the hot tub. Someone has an American insurance company now I think. We were exhausted but did not want to leave. We went to the room to shower and dress for dinner.
    We went up to dinner in regular clothes. Dinner was the Friday Gala Buffet. They were cooking lobsters on a big grill on the pool deck. Some were good, some were kind of mushy. Others said the same thing. They had crepes on one station, and I don’t think I ever had them before so I tried one and they were really good.
    We went to the room to put our costumes on. When we were getting dressed I noticed that the glasses for my Elvis costume were busted. Of course. I also noticed that my beer glass I bring every trip, was wrapped up nice, but inside the wrap it was broken as well. Of course. I just used my regular sunglasses for the costume and they were ok. Went back up in costume and got some more drinks and then got a table for the show. Nick was off so it was basically Winston singing most of the night. And that is still one hell of a show. He always does an amazing job and did not disappoint tonight. After the show we just sat at the table for a while and chatted with our friends.
    We went to the piano bar and it was jumping. It was a lot of fun. The bartender Eldon knows us so well that the first thing he asked when I asked for a beer was, where is your beer glass. I told him it broke. The piano player was good when we were there before but he was really getting the hang of working the piano bar now. Everyone knows I was never a fan of Dion, and the guy they have now shows you that you can get ladies on the piano naked and having fun without bullying them. We met one of the new owners Harry there and he seemed like a very nice guy. We stayed there a while and then went to the room to get the costumes off. We were hungry so we stopped by the nude pool to get some pizza, and it was good again. This is when we found out that with the construction on the new rooms the walkway to the nude pool is closed and you have to take the beach. It was ok in the day time but very poorly lit at night and I said someone will get hurt walking down there, drinking, in the dark. And later in the week a young lady did hurt her leg. Back to the room for some first day at Hedo sex and then to sleep. We made it pretty late for everything we went thru, it was like 2:30 when we went to the room.
    Saturday 09/21/13
    I was up at 8am, did my notes for the trip report and then got my book out to study for my Lt’s exam which is the Saturday after we get home. Studied until 9:40 when it was time to wake kitten up so we did not miss breakfast. Breakfast was good, the nice lady at the egg station remembered me and even said welcome back, aren’t you the cop. Yes I am.
    After breakfast we stayed at the table with Fred and angel and worked on some group things, and then walked around the resort to visit some sites for our April events. Then we stopped by the dive shop to sign up for the next day’s dive. I had not been diving since my shoulder surgery for almost 3 years and was looking forward to going diving. We also stopped at the gift shop so I could get myself a beer mug, which I did, and used that at night the rest of the week (except pirate night which I have my own mug).
    Off to the nude pool for a day of relaxing and drinking and fun. Saw our friends P+S there and met some new friends. Saw a few folks that were left over from the Hellion’s group that we usually see, but missed some as well. We just stayed at the pool for most of the day and had lunch there. Jerk chicken at the nude pool grill was good and they had patties too. I had a chicken patty later and they are as good as they always are. Just spent the day relaxing in the pool and talking, flirting, and having fun.
    We went to the room to shower and dress for dinner for our 6:30 reservations at Martino’s. Met Fred and angel at the bar and got a drink before we went in. Dinner was really good. The company was better. It was so nice just to sit with them and talk. After dinner back to the room to change for Mask Night. I put on a new costume that I tried out for our April trip with our group, so I can’t say what it was, but kitten was skeptical but it went over well. So it will be out for mask night in April. The sexy kitten look sexy and angel was super-hot in her outfit as well. The show had Winston and the night time performing EC’s. Another great show. As a continued off things for our freaky 13th trip, I went to the main bar and got kitten an ice water. As I picked the glass up I obviously don’t know my own strength and the glass separated. The bottom stayed on the bar and the rest of the glass came up in my hand and the water went all over the bar. The bartender said he had never seen anything like that in all his years there, and the only thing I could say was “of course”.
    Off to the piano bar where we had so much fun we stayed until they closed at 2am, with two couples that were visiting from Grand Lido on a night pass, who kept saying they booked the wrong resort. We stopped at the midnight buffet after that and it has really not improved much, some leftover chicken and burgers. Back to the room.
    Sunday 09/22/13
    Up at 8am again and did my notes and studied. Woke kitten up for breakfast and after we ate we had a meeting with Latoya who will be handling our groups activities now. A nice promotion and she is doing a fine job. Then off to go scuba diving. Saw a very large hermit crab, largest I ever saw. Saw a few flounders that had blue spots and an antenna in the middle of his back. There were some kinds of fish that attaches to other fish, following a few divers around and was not scared of us at all.
    After diving I got a quick shower and found kitten at the nude pool. Chatted with some nice folks I had talked to on the Adult Travel Forum, and it was nice to finally meet people I had been chatting with. Diving made me hungry and I got some jerk chicken from the nude pool grill. After a while we hit the hot tub for a bit. Another lazy afternoon relaxing.
    Back to the room to shower and get ready for dinner. Our friends Fred and angel had dinner plans for us and they picked us up at our room at 7:15pm. They had arranged a private dinner, up on the top of the stairs just past the main pool deck. Dinner was amazing. We had a duck appetizer, shrimp, and lobster and filet for the main course, I don’t eat red meat so I skipped the filet but everything was amazing. Service was top notch and the presentation of the meal was like a 5 star restaurant. We missed the burlesque show but did not miss it just chatting with our friends.
    We went back to the room to get changed into our costumes and met Fred and angel by the main bar, where we also saw Harry and chatted with him and I gave him the suggestion of Cubbies at the nude pool, which would give people a place to put their stuff and would not tie up chairs which would free them up for people that want to lay out in busy times, and it would not cost a lot. He seemed to like the idea so hopefully one day soon we will see them, but who knows. We watched the band play for a bit then went to the room to get undressed and hit the nude pool. It was warm out tonight so we stayed in the pool for a bit and then moved to the hot tub. Not a lot of PDA’s but the occupancy was low this week and it was still a little early maybe, but that never stops us from having our own fun. After we went back to the room after another great day in paradise.
    Monday 09/23/13
    Up early again, same routine, notes and study. Breakfast and then diving, at a place called Treasure Reef. Saw a lot of smaller fish and had a good time. Dove with the same dive buddy I had yesterday, which is always good, when you have someone to watch your back while diving.
    After diving I found sexy kitten at the nude pool and had some jerk chicken for lunch again. Hung out again for a while and then did our usual move to the hot tub. I layed out in one of the new chairs because I had to see how they were for this trip report. So the review is they are extremely comfortable. Sexy kitten and I laid out in them for a while. Then back to the room to shower and put on our pirate outfits.
    Dinner at the Tropical Terrace and they had the kids that play the steel drums on stage, who were outstanding as they always are, a lot of fun. The only problem was the female EC announcer kept yelling on the microphone “het, het” while they were performing songs and it got annoying and distracting. It really did not need that at all. I was in my full Jack Sparrow pirate outfit and kitten was in her sexy pirate outfit. The burlesque show was next and it was pretty good, a lot of nice performers doing different routines. One of the girls from the burlesque show who did not perform today was called “Blaze” and we saw her around the resort all week. She was in a full mermaid outfit and laying on the main bar with shots all around her. Very sexy. I got my pic with her and kitten’s pic next to her and had a shot with her.
    Off to the piano bar for another great night. The mermaid got carried in and placed on the piano. Some of the girls from the burlesque show were singing and doing a great job, very entertaining. The one who used the name “The Butt Pirate” on stage came in and sang, she was like a professional singer, very sweet and sexy voice. Back to the room to clean up, remove makeup and hit the nude pool grill. We just took the pizza back to our room tonight and called it a night.
    Tuesday 09/24/13
    Like always the time is flying by. I got up late today and did not have time to study, got kitten up for breakfast and went up to the Tropical Terrace. After breakfast I sent kitten to the nude pool with our friends and I stayed on the far end in a chair with my book and studied. A waitress came all the way down and got me a dirty banana, which was excellent. I studied for a bit then put my books away and joined everyone in the pool.
    I had some chicken patties today for lunch, just love them there. They did a sort of fashion show right on the pool deck, which was kind of fun. Fred and angel wanted to go to the Reggae Café so we went with them. Stopped by the front desk to take care of something, then off to the room to dress.
    Dinner at the Tropical Terrace in our PJ’s and watched the Burlesque show. I thought it was even better tonight than last night. My Mickey Mouse PJ outfit was a big hit, and seemed to make a lot of people smile.
    The piano bar was sing along tonight but we stopped by to see how it was. The EC Ash was there and he was trying but he could not sing, great dancer, but not a good singer. Sexy kitten and I can’t sing either, and the few people in there did not want to sing. We ended up singing “wheels on the bus” and a few other children songs, it was kind of fun. I was going out to the men’s room and saw Winston and begged him to come save us, he came in and sang and with his voice he got the place jumping and turned into a great night. The Burlesque people were supposed to take over at 11 but didn’t show up so it was a good thing we had Winston to take over. We left at midnight and they had not taken over yet. We went to the room to drop the clothes and hit the nude pool, got some pizza and then to the hot tub. Was busier tonight a few PDA’s in the tub and on the chairs around it. We heard a young lady yelling at someone as we left our room that she didn’t even want to talk to someone, assuming it was her man. Then we saw a young man curled up with a towel on him on a chair like a blanket. Not sure if it was the same incident, but possible. Back to the room for some fun.
    Wednesday 09/25/13
    Last day Time flies when you’re here, especially when US Air ruins your vacation and cuts it down to six days instead of seven. Up for breakfast and then to the nude pool. Chatted with some more people and had some patties for lunch before leaving to get ready for our couples massage.
    Couples massage, was a half and half, and I should have known better. Felt good while she was massaging me but my back hurt after. I need to stick with a regular Swedish massage next time. After the massages we showered and head back to the nude pool, trying to get every bit of our last day. It was cloudy and a light drizzle but we didn’t care. It started to lightening and a lot of people left but the storm didn’t really hit us yet so we went to the room to shower and get ready and it started pouring while we were in the room. By the time we were showered and dressed in our fetish gear, the rain stopped. Perfect timing.
    Up for dinner in the Tropical Terrace main dining area in fetish costumes. Our friend S put on a female cop outfit and looked really good. Sexy angel always looks hot. The EC’s did another amazing job with the show and the burlesque show just kept getting better and better. Blaze on stage was super sexy and hot, did a cat theme, kind of old school.
    We went to the piano bar and Winston sang the opera song I love, which apparently Harry loves as well. Harry was dancing and having a good time, a real fun guy. We went back to the room after to pack and have some last night sex at Hedo.
    Thursday 09/26/13
    Up, put bags out, breakfast and hung out until our ride came at 11:30am. Saw Kevin Levee, talked to Nick, Lorna and Serena. We will miss all our Hedo friends. Bus ride back to the airport, we stopped in a town to take pictures of the clock tower and hear the story of how it was delivered to the wrong place and they refused to give it back. When we checked in online at the resort they let me go in and print up our boarding passes. The first leg they had an upgrade to 1st class for a reasonable price so I upgraded. So we checked in fast and were off to the gate. We were on the same flight as Fred and angel and they were two seats behind us in first class. We both had a layover in Atlanta and we had some lunch there with them before we headed to our own gates to fly home. We were not 5 minutes away from them and we missed them so much. It’s amazing how close you become to someone you only get to see a few times a year. Flight home from Atlanta in peasant-ville (not first class) was uneventful, landed, got our bags and the shuttle to our truck, and drove home.
    The trip started shitty, had a lot of little things go wrong the whole trip, to be sure it was our unlucky 13th trip, but we still had an amazing time. Hedo is that special, it can take a bad time and turn it right around.
    Notes on the Resort
    1. They are working on the new rooms almost around the clock. They are there very early every morning and working there very late every single night. They are supposed to be done by Mid-October.
    2. Lighting along the nude beach when walking to the pool at night is very poor and dangerous. They need lighting there while the construction is going on.
    3. There are new ladders on both sides of the nude hot tub.
    4. There is no longer a ladder on the nude pool, you must use the steps to get in and out.
    5. New chairs are very comfortable and they have umbrellas around the chairs along the pool and on the beach.
    6. Even with only about a 30% capacity there were still several bartenders at the nude pool bar most of the time.
    7. New cushions in the dining room were very comfortable.
    8. The new fans in the dining room are still working excellent.
    9. The room we stayed in was in severe need of upgrades. The shower leaked onto the floor and out into the bedroom every time you used the shower.
    10. The A/C worked excellent in the room, never an issue.
    11. Hot water was slow to start but we always had plenty of hot water in the shower. Sometimes it didn’t seem to want to work so great in the sink.
    12. Ting was in full supply at every bar and never even close to being out (I love ting)
    13. Piano Bar singer was vastly improved and a lot more comfortable with his position.
    14. Most of the EC’s were new but all were very energetic.
    15. They shut the nude pool down in the evening until 11pm, and were even power washing the nude pool bar area.
    16. They now have bug nets over fruit and salads at breakfast.
    17. WIFI this trip was spotty at best. I had a lot of problems connecting with my IPAD but our friends did not. Might have just been something with my connection.
    18. For such a low occupancy, I have never seen so many bottoms on girls before. The least amount of people and the most amount of suits I have ever seen there. Including white bottoms which I doubt you wear white if it was “that time of the month”. But who knows, just an observation. I’m a boob man anyway.
    19. One DJ came by the nude pool with a brand new Bose sound system, but there was music every day.
    20. Chefs from the main dining room came down to the nude pool grill several times to check on things and even cooked.
    21. Gift shop completely remodeled and it now has a great toy area and a lot of costumes.
    22. Pizza at the nude pool grill came out about midnight now, the perfect time.
    23. Never heard them run out of anything, at any bar, all week.
    24. Every nude side Jacuzzi room that was not being remodeled already had a brand new Jacuzzi in it.

Overall, as usual, great staff, great food, great shows, great time. Low occupancy and a rough start but still had the time of our lives. The management staff at Hedo and the new owners are doing an outstanding job and we can’t wait for all the improvements that are ongoing. Nick and Winston still there is a very nice and welcome site. The people that were promoted are doing an excellent job. Everyone really is trying to be helpful and make sure you enjoy your vacation. We always loved Hedo, now we love it even more.
    Cop and the Very sexy kitten..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Well said....well said.....kinda feels like I was there with you guys...oh wait I was...but still great report..

lol, ty sexy.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Outstanding, detailed and informative report Cop. Thank you very much for your time and effort putting it together and posting it. I am sorry to learn about airline issues on the front end of the trip (why does it not happen on the back end ever?). The best thing is that you got to Hedo and returned home safely.

Good luck on the test too.

Wow what a start, bloody annoying when things kick off like that and you have no way of resolving the issue. Anyway glad to see you had a great vacation. I remember a few years ago we had a 5 1/2 hour layover in Miami, we landed on time from the UK and in the end we were running to the gate for our flight to Montego Bay with 5 minutes to spare. Red tape and inefficiency at all parts of the airport. By the way At Hedo is the shop well stocked these days, I seem to recall Kevin's wife was going to revamp and manage it.

Not so Rookie Brits these day's. xx
    Lets get nekid with boots on

Hedonism II Nov 2007
    Hedonism II Nov 2008
    Hedonism II Mar 2011
    Hedonism II Nov 22 -Dec 1

Absolutely outstanding trip report...you may have even surpassed your usual high standard!
    Amazing self-discipline in taking notes for this trip report, studying for an important exam for when you return home (I would be lucky to be able to spell my own name after a week a Hedo) and of course not throttling some airline employee on the nightmare trip on the way there. Hope the exam turns out well!
    Definitely another two pigtails up!...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for the report and update on the resort. We'll be there Monday. My wife mentioned yesterday about the need for better hot tub steps..great.

Sucks you had airline trouble but not sure how that ruined your trip as it sounds like while there you had a great time. We have lost a huge chunk of a full first day twice going down (two years in a row)...which always sucks but seems to make getting there finally that much sweeter. The way I look at it you cannot do shit about what there airlines do....so you just have to roll with it.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

As always, great report Paul!
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Thanks for a great trip report!
    That whole airline nonsense must have sucked.

Amazing that you actually manage to study at Hedo.
    But enquiring minds now want to know: did you pass the Lt exam?
    (if so: congrats!)

Glad you had a great time (minus the airline debacle). Gotta say I love the cubbie idea around the nude pool - its such a waste seeing all the loungers just holding towels.
    First Trip to Hedo - WWV - Jan 2011 - Virgins No Longer
    Second Trip to Hedo - WWV - Mar 2012
    Third Trip to Hedo - WWV / Hedo Amigos - Mar 15-25, 2013
    Fourth Trip to Hedo booked - WWV/Hedo Amigos - Mar 14 - 24, 2013

Great report. I added the cubby idea to the "what would you do with 10M dollars" thread and I talked to Jon about it last April. If enough people mention it hopefully they will do it!!!! Would save people using the chairs to keep their stuff dry. It would only cost them a couple hundred dollars to get one made. If that.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    Absolutely outstanding trip report...you may have even surpassed your usual high standard!
    Amazing self-discipline in taking notes for this trip report, studying for an important exam for when you return home (I would be lucky to be able to spell my own name after a week a Hedo) and of course not throttling some airline employee on the nightmare trip on the way there. Hope the exam turns out well!
    Definitely another two pigtails up!...
    Well you made it worth it with that.
    That's going to be my new thing, I will have to get the girls in our group to do that when something is good at Hedo.
    Hey cop, two pigtails up, lol.
    Thanx,
    Cop..

Quote Originally Posted by smallandtall View Post
    Thanks for a great trip report!
    That whole airline nonsense must have sucked.

Amazing that you actually manage to study at Hedo.
    But enquiring minds now want to know: did you pass the Lt exam?
    (if so: congrats!)
    No results yet, and it will only be if I passed enough for an oral board, second part of the test. Two questions and you have to speak 15 mins apiece on them.
    I think I did ok on the written part but probably could have done better, but time will tell.
    I will keep you posted, thanx for asking.
    Cop..

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Thanks for a great trip report,Cop.And good luck on the test.I am confident you will excel.
    NN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast