Thread: Sep 21-28, 2013 - Burlesque Week

Sep 21-28, 2013 - Burlesque Week

Hi All...

We (sadly) just returned from Hedo II, and their first Caribbean Burlesque Festival. VERY entertaining, and we highly recommend it if you're looking for a late September getaway next year.

MoBay Arrival... Longer than usual at Customs, almost an hour, but only because 4 flights arrived within 20 minutes of each other. Don't let that discourage you though, it doesn't happen very often.

Drive... The usual 90 minutes, great scenery, and some tour-guiding by our driver.

Hedo Arrival... We had booked an Oceanfront Room on the Prude side, but the wonderful girl at the front desk saw that this was our fourth trip to Hedo, and gave us an Oceanfront Nude room as a free gift. :-) We were in 2217. The resort was only at about 25% capacity, so I think they pretty much put everyone on the nude side... Easier to manage I guess.

Construction... There are a number of rooms being re-built as we speak. An entire block between the SPA girls sales-pitch hangout (the big orange drinking water jug) almost all the way to the nude pool. Yep, it's noisy but it didn't bother us. In fact, we really didn't even notice it after the first day.

We toured the new "show rooms"... Very nice, flashy, modern, and no more hitting your knees on the bathroom door. :-) The 2nd floor rooms will have balconies now too... A very nice addition.

Food, drinks, etc... No change. Everything is still wonderful, and served with love as it always was.

EC's, games, etc... Still sexy and silly fun. Always a good laugh for all. Still VERY high energy entertainment.

We had dinner one evening with one of the owners (Harry Lange), and he reaffirms his commitment to keeping the Hedo concept exactly as it is. Why would he change it? Hedo has the highest return guest ratio in the entire Caribbean... By a considerable margin too.

Sandals has a return rate of roughly 20-25%, while Hedo's rate is in the 65-70% range, just to give you a perspective.

We usually go in Feb or March, but found that September is a nice time to go too ... It's warmer, and a bit more humid, but that's what the pools are for. :-)

Have a blast... We did!
    ---------------------------------
    Hedo III - Feb 20-27, 2010
    Hedo II - Feb 19-26, 2011
    Hedo II - Mar 2-9, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2014

Thanks for the report, I can only dream of being upgraded! lol
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

We have booked a prude jacuzzi room twice and were upgraded to nude jacuzzi room both times,of coarse it was a little cheaper back then.Now we book garden view nude just to be close to all the action of the nude side!!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

First quick post; my first time to Hedo & had a blast! I was one of the performers so it was a little work oriented but I had so much fun I can't wait to go back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze_Tx View Post
    First quick post; my first time to Hedo & had a blast! I was one of the performers so it was a little work oriented but I had so much fun I can't wait to go back!!
    And we sooooo enjoyed your performances... And love the book you gave us too. :-)
    Hedo III - Feb 20-27, 2010
    Hedo II - Feb 19-26, 2011
    Hedo II - Mar 2-9, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze_Tx View Post
    I have a great pic of a sexy mermaid on the bar

Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    I have a great pic of a sexy mermaid on the bar

Cop..
    I have a couple! ;D

Was really great to meet all of you! I know my Husband can't wait to go back either!

Hi were you the belly dancer or one of the singers it was very entertnaining that night

Blaze did the kitty cat routine, kind of old school, and also was the mermaid on the bar.
    Excellent performer.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Blaze did the kitty cat routine, kind of old school, and also was the mermaid on the bar.
    Excellent performer.
    Cop..
    Oh ok nice performance entertainment was great we saw alot of talented guess

I didn't think we had a belly dancer in our group? I am a belly dancer but I didn't do any of my routines. :-)

We would have liked to see that.
    CopNkitten..

Sure would blaze belly dancing is so sexy