Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hedo Rules

Hedo Rules

While at Hedonism, I observed people doing pretty well everything in and around the pool and in the ocean by the beach but security intervened on the beach. Can somebody explain this to me?

Quote Originally Posted by HedoCouple2013 View Post
    While at Hedonism, I observed people doing pretty well everything in and around the pool and in the ocean by the beach but security intervened on the beach. Can somebody explain this to me?
    The beach is a public "right-of-way" in Jamaica, up to the high tide water line.

"Anything and everything" was part of a lawsuit between Hedo's former ownership - the Issa family and Butch Stewart, the owner of Sandals. A search of the site will give you more detail.

Because the beach is in full public view, that's why security may choose to intervene. As all things Jamaican, inconsistancy is the order of the day as to enforcement.

Thanks for the answer. Now I understand. Is the grassy area between buildings on the nude side also open for "anything and everything"?

My wife's fantasy has always been to make love on the beach. Think we'll be ok late at night?
    Mitch & Melisa

What I have experienced is as long as nobody objects all is good. The guards are usually cool except for the one mean lady that hangs at the nude bar

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcaj View Post
    My wife's fantasy has always been to make love on the beach. Think we'll be ok late at night?
    You don't need to wait till it's late, just dark, they do it at Sandals as well,LOL. Everyone wants to have "sex on the beach"!

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

So are you saying ON the beach or in a lounger? We saw many people having sex during the day on the beach. A couple lets call them BandT had sex on the beach around 2 pm not sure how many employees walked by but plenty people were around. Not one person stopped them.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

We used a Cabana ...... raft on the beach.. always kind of wonder who is watching but hell that's half the fun

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

The rule is common sense and good manners. Of course that varies by who you are (and those around you) your age (ditto those around you), etc. If you make a nuisance of yourselves and disturb others, there may be a problem. Just keep in mind: Hedo is not really a sex camp for older folk (just looks like that, sometimes). There are people from all over N. America, so you can offend those susceptible to easy offence (like those whose Travel Agents sent them to Hedo as a big joke!)

So do your own thing and if (as has happened) you get thrown out of the resort, we'll all have a story to tell when we get home. But seriously, most people (including Security) are not after ruining your vacation. Enjoy. Everyone else on this site does, has, will. We could tell you stories but ...

PNK
    just over two weeks to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcaj View Post
    I know for a fact you will be fine on the nude side as we were just at hedo ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Daveman34286 View Post
    ... The guards are usually cool except for the one mean lady that hangs at the nude bar
    I know the exact lady your talking about, very rude! It was our 2nd day there and the end of my wifes time. She decided to wait one extra day before being fully nude just in case. Spent the whole day on the nude beach/pool/hot tube with her bottoms on no problem. Then at night after about an hr at the hot tub she told her she had to be fully nude. When we explained the situation she called my wife unsanitary and told us we had to leave. We wanted to complain to management, but were new and just let it go. After that we were fine as she was fully nude for the rest of the time there. that lady was out only complaint about the trip.

I think she is rough for a reason - so people don't push her around. If she enforces to nude rule fully with no exceptions then people will not argue with her as much, maybe??? I know some people are very rude with her so I think she just has a really think skin. I had a great conversation with her one night down my the bar and actually thanked her for making sure the rules were followed, she really is nice, just rough around the edges. She gets a lots of slack and people saying things to her that I would not put up with and would kick them out. Sometimes a place like Hedo needs a person like her. It just sucks when you are the person on the end of her rudeness and I am sorry that you were. But I for one am happy that she is there cause she won't take shit from anyone and I feel safer having her there; a lot safer then with a lot of the guys that work there as security.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I would wait until it was dark. Last week we saw a few times, I believe it was sandles, their boat did not just cruise by like they always do but pulled up to the rope on the nude beach area and stopped and watched into Hedo, with children on the boat.
    Have no idea why parents would let this, want this, or allow this.
    I normally moon the boats and point to my pig tattoo on my ass and tell them to "Kiss the Pig", lol, but since it was not just a boat of gawkers, but children, I refrained.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Mac_r_a don't get me wrong, we're not mad at her for enforcing the rules, that's her job. Now do I think there should be some allowed exceptions, as long as everyone there is ok with it, sure, but that's not for us or her to decide, but mgmt to. What we were upset about is she came over and started with an attitude, and just got worse from there. Then for her to call my wife unsanitary, when she was going the extra mile to be considerate to everyone else in the pool/hot tub, was totally uncalled for and killed the mood and night for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian&Terri View Post
    So are you saying ON the beach or in a lounger? We saw many people having sex during the day on the beach. A couple lets call them BandT had sex on the beach around 2 pm not sure how many employees walked by but plenty people were around. Not one person stopped them.
    I'm thinking on a lounger (sand in the wrong places can ruin the mood). But, we will have to experiment to see what's best.
    Mitch & Melisa

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    So long as we are on the subject of someone's lifelong "beach sex fantasy" I let the security guards and the rumors about the sand fleas ruin my opportunity last year.So at night just how bad are both?
    NN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast