Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i get the impression that most regulars are couples.

i get the impression that most regulars are couples.

That being said, i wonder if single guys like me will be included. I would love to give this a try, just have to get some questions out of the way. I guess the first time is always the hardest.

As I mentioned before, it really is in your hands. Your behavior will determine 95% of your treatment. Look up threads on single men, you'll see.
    h

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtochange View Post
    That being said, i wonder if single guys like me will be included. I would love to give this a try, just have to get some questions out of the way. I guess the first time is always the hardest.
    Yep! The first time is the hardest, unless you're special, then it will be hard right away to do it again. As phillygirl said, it is in your hands. Oh, wait! Sorry!! You meant going to Hedo! Be friendly, respectful, talk to people, offer to "buy" drinks, don't get too close to things unless invited.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And also consider the group or groups that are there during the timeframe you seek. Some groups are completely open to singles (like my group or Cougars & Cubs) and others not so much. However, being part of a group as a single you always have people you can interact and socialize with and that sometimes helps you mingle.

Primary of course are what phillygirl and HedoJoe said....it is the easiest was to assimilate or be excluded if you violate any unwritten rules of courtesy, respect & behavior as a single.

Is there a best time to go?

Any time you can get to Hedo is a great time !
    Look at some of the groups or events that will be there when you are wanting to go and see if they are something you would be interested in.
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

i dont think you will fine it hard i never did always go there single never being hard i just always get alot of question about jamaica what outside the resort n life is like but never hard you will be ok. bob see you new years and i wont forget to make your hedo naughty rockers glass n red stripe beer glass see you soon yah mon

Thanks for the responses. I will be planning a first trip, all the advice helps. I will most likely chat and get to know some more folks on here and then go, that way I will at least know some of you albeit just a little.

Thanks for the responses. I will be planning a first trip, all the advice helps. I will most likely chat and get to know some more folks on here and then go, that way I will at least know some of you albeit just a little.

One of the closest relationships I have ever had is with bibabe. Started with talking smack over hockey, meeting in Hedo a few years ago.
    We both have made great relationship through this forum so ... go for it and best of luck.

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Bob said it very well. There is no bad time to go but you need to consider if you wish the resort to be busy and with a lot of swinger activity or if you want to go during a slow time. PLEASE don't go there and gravitate towards other single guys. It might be comforting for you but it's very uncomfortable for some of the other guests. I guess there's a double standard. A group of women is sexy and erotic while a group of men can be scary.

Thanks for asking
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

Be social in the day and evenings and unless you are invited to the hot tub area by someone then it might not be the best place to go by yourself. A single guy showing up by himself at the hot tub late at night just looks bad. Go hang out down my the nude bar and the pizza area and chat with people there, if you get invited up by someone then you are going as a group and no one will even pay attention. If you go to the hot tub alone and sit by yourself it just makes it look like you are there to get visions for your spank bank and it can really creep people out. That is just my 2 cents anyway.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I had to pop in here. Over the years I have watched quite a few single males at hedo have great times and be tossed off the resort and had so so weeks. Base line is the ones who enjoyed the week did not get plastered drunk, did talk to people with respect, did not touch without being invited and for the most part were with a group but not always.
    The one who got tossed got very drunk often, touched when not invited, had a foul mouth and threw a punch at a husband.
    The so so ones did not talk much to the people at the bar, sat watching the games on the beach instead of joining in etc. .
    Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Be social in the day and evenings and unless you are invited to the hot tub area by someone then it might not be the best place to go by yourself. A single guy showing up by himself at the hot tub late at night just looks bad. Go hang out down my the nude bar and the pizza area and chat with people there, if you get invited up by someone then you are going as a group and no one will even pay attention. If you go to the hot tub alone and sit by yourself it just makes it look like you are there to get visions for your spank bank and it can really creep people out. That is just my 2 cents anyway.
    Well said.

We have gone to the hot tub early ... and there are always 3 or 4 single guys sitting by themselves. It's pretty empty at this point so they really stand out. Has to be awkward. Got to say I love my wife.

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Unlike the seven or eight single guys that arrived Wednesday before we left Thursday morning. I can tell they are not going to have a good week by their general attitudes and the way they were acting already.
    Kind of glad they came when we were leaving.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Yes I should add - when I said you should wait to be invited by someone to go to the hot tub, that does not include other single guys. The only thing that sticks out more then a guy showing up at the hot tub by himself late at night is more the one or a group of single guys showing up at the hot tub late at night.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast