Thread: appreciate some advice for a potential first timer

appreciate some advice for a potential first timer

I have never been to or done anything like this. I guess i have always been a prude but i am seriously thinking about visiting and i need some advice and pointers. I am 6 ft tall, 55 and a out of shape ( weigh 250) not to mention balding. I'm originally from the Caribbean (brown), I'm not a pushy person but i do like to meet and get to know folks. I am very curious but somewhat shy hence the trying to change handle.

So my concerns are:
    can i expect to be avoided
    is the usual clientele younger and fit

You can see what i'm trying to find out before i decide to book. Feel free to provide any help you can

Thanks in advance

You'll find the people at Hedo are very accepting and nonjudgmental. Everyone there is just there to have a good time. They are generally friendly and will accept who you are for what you are. I've never been there by myself. My wife and I have been to Hedo 8 times ant have made several friends some of whom we have traveled with outside of Hedo. I' m not sure how I would do traveling there by myself though some people do and seem to get along ok. You may want to look into going with a group. We are about your age and depending on the group, a good number of the people there will be about the same but it really doesn't matter. Just go and have fun.

Thanks, i appreciate the advice. I am working up to doing a trip soon so. I am just looking to relax and meet interesting folks who are open minded. I really want to try something new and different and check off a bucket list item.

Body size and type are nothing -- so feel comfortable in that regard.
    Some guys go as singles and are happy. Personally I would need a wing man. I got a hot chick that is always by my side so ...I'm ok.

I only say take a wing man so you have someone to chat with at those odd moments when noone is around. OR meet some from a group.
    Philly girl (from here) goes alone all the time, so does fun 4 all. Maybe millions is like my security blanket that helps me, but for sure book the trip you will have an awesome time.

Another thing that helps me -- diet and go to the gym. I not buff (hell I've never been buff) but I feel good about myself. You have a date that you will be naked in front of 300 people even if you lost a few pounds and toned some...you will feel good about yourself and that is what truly matters. You will see all kinds there, so the gym and diet are not to be accepted..........it's just to feel good about yourself. I lost 25 before our trip last year. Again have a great trip!
    Last edited by millionsnmilo; 09-25-2013 at 09:49 AM.

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Can you make restaurant reservations before you get there or only after arrival?