Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi everyone,
    This is new to me, never been to an adult only resort or even a nude beach. Like the handle says, "trying to change". I am male, 56 yo and from Ontario Canada, originally from the Caribbean.

Would appreciate you all nudging me along.

Read up, you won't need any nudging!! It's an amazing good time, at a place that is improving every day (well, maybe every few days -- it's the islands, ya know mon?) and with a group of people you will rarely find anywhere else!

Go to "trip reports" and read those - that's where you get the whole picture.
    and if it's right for you, pick a date and go!

And to head off the inevitable question, anytime is a good time. January is lifestyle month, so consider that.
    Just about every week there is a "group" that goes -- you can book through the resort, or a travel site/agency, or through the groups travel agency. I suggest the group TA -- generally best prices, plus you have a built in friend circle to help you through the prep and getting that first drink!

Yes, a single male can be looked down on -- but only for a few seconds until you show how wonderfully respectful, fun and outgoing you are

Other advice? Bring water shoes -- those dang sea urchins like naked people best!
    Don't over-drink on your first day--try and pace yourself with the travel and excitement. Then you can actually see the first night!
    Oh, and get naked as SOON as you hit the nude beach/pool. No hesitation -- you're just wasting time

There's your nudge. Or, in my case, like a big ole shove! lol

All based on the assumption you're considering HEDO. Although most advice applies, keeping this in mind:
    Not all other places are nude.
    Not all other places accept singles.
    Not a lot of trip reports or "fans" of places outside of Hedo on this site.

Thanks, I'll be doing some reading