Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What did you find more exciting...getting ready for your first or return trip?

What did you find more exciting...getting ready for your first or return trip?

I've been thinking...What did everyone find to be more exciting...getting ready for your first Hedo trip or waiting for your next trip? The first trip you spend lots of time reading up as much as you can on what Hedo is and what it's like. You always think what it will be like to be naked in public for the first time and what you will see "happen" around the resort. Everything is a first. The next trip you know what it's like and loved it so much you can't wait for your return. Do you think it's more exciting waiting for what you know is coming or waiting to see what that sexy Hedo is all about on your first trip?
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

That's a good question! BOTH are exciting in their own way! The first time you are excited w/ a little bit of nervousness because you don't know excactly what you are getting into. Then the 2nd time and there after you can't wait to see all your friends that you met and looking forward to meeting more! There's always been the excitement of planning outfits, being naked in the sun and simply being on vacation w/ your spouse!

~S
    Shizelle ~n~ Dave
    April 21 - 28, 2018
    October 17 - 27, 2018
    Playful Pussycats

http://www.theplayfulpussycats.com

http://www.wildwomenvacations.com

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I know I was excited about my 1st Hedo visit but I was solo without my Krewe (group) so I was a little apprehensive also. My excitement level was probably 7.5

My last trip in June (my 9th overall) was anticipated because it was the Krewe's 7th Annual trip and I was excited about seeing friends & staff again. My level then was 9.9.

I found that they are two difference experiences that can not really be compared.

The first trip we were anxious, it is all we talked about for months beforehand. We were nervous, we didn't know what to expect.

The return trips we were really excited and talked about what happened in trips before and what we wanted to change the next time and looking forward to it and the time seems to crawl and take forever!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I didn't know this site existed or ANY info before my first trip: I just WENT!
    So DEFINITELY excitement level is greater now.
    Each of my return visits have been different, though... so the excitement is always there! Never know what a trip to Hedo will bring!

First trip we were really excited and apprehensive...on the plane home already saying the best vacation ever and planning return trip before even home. Now it's trip numer 9 in 99 day (thats alot of 9's) and still excited...don't talk about it 24/7 like we used to, but still a pre-trip experience (shopping, planning etc.) that you don;t get at any Vanilla resort
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Hmm... .99 days... that sounds so familiar

I have learned to enjoy the anticipation more now, the days and weeks before.
    Because I realize how fast it goes by now when we are there.
    So I have enjoyed the last few weeks planning and thinking about it the best I could while still prepping for a promotional exam.
    And we leave tomorrow for Hedo.
    When we get back its full on planning, organizing and purchasing for our kitten & angel Annual Spring Fling April 2014.

I was excited the first time but now I really know what its like, how to enjoy it, and really look forward to them now.
    So knowing to enjoy the anticipation more, and knowing how much fun it really is, I would say I enjoy it more now than the first time.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Hmm... .99 days... that sounds so familiar
    6 hours, 8 mins, 35 seconds
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    for us the thought of going to hedo for the first time was exciting but not the thought of whats it going to be like to be naked in public or what are we going to see happening around the resort.... we live that every month. we host and attend parties where 90% of the ppl is naked... and theres sex everywhere... so that wasn't it...lol... i think it was more like this will be our biggest party ever and its a 7 day one..... the second time we went we been there done that but still couldn't wait to get back there.... and this Jan will be our 3rd time and its still the same.... even though we have been into the lifestyle for 20 years and have hosted or attend a couple of hundred parties over that time its still exciting to get there and see your friends.. and of course get naked...lol....

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Glad you asked,probably more excited for next trip for a number of reasons.We are planning on taking TimAir over to Negril.Not having been in a small plane since12/06/05 I am pretty excited about the prospect.She on the other hand would rather deal with nausea than ride the bus again.I enjoyed the bus ride except for the fact that it was just us and the driver so it was more of a "big ole taxi ride" for me.Now that we have been and the Mrs. is over her "Hedo Anxiety" she is looking forward to going with a certain amout of familiarity plus we are traveling on Saturday,staying all week,planning on meeting more people and hoping the water will be warm for us old folks.Oh,and by flying on a Saturday I am hoping that "playing the HEDO game" at the airport will pay off this time.Last year was a bust!
    NN

Blog Entries
    First visit I was already in Negril staying mid-beach and was bored to death. I had jumped off the bus to use the Men's room at Hedo and immediately thought that I had found my long lost friends as I had spent an entire summer nude on a beach in Greece back in the late 70's. I was laying out mid-beach when the folks I was sharing some rum with on the bus walked by and said "looks boring here, big party up the beach, you should get up there". I did. Didn't have time to be excited.

The next Spring I had hooked up with a group to return 6 months later. I was quite excited to meet the group and it was as expected. The next year I was a little more excited as I was now returning to meet friends from the year before. The next year I was even more excited because I had met even more friends with common interests and couldn't wait to see them. The next year was really exciting because I had met even more people...............get the idea, LOL.

Now, it feels like a family reunion every year, A good family reunion, with people you like and love.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    Now, it feels like a family reunion every year, A good family reunion, with people you like and love.
    That's just how I feel. The first time I went in 88 I didn't have any clue, plus it was different then. A girl I met told me about it after meeting me and said "Anita, you have to go to Hedo! It was made for you." That's all I had to go on. She was so right.

Blog Entries
    Last time we booked to go to Hedo 2 we were very apprehensive as to what to expect, but this time booked for a week from 27th April next year we are full of excitement, as we had a blast last year, Sex Games were there at the same time but you would not have known it, so 220 days to go the wait will be agony.

Glenn & Vall

As others have mentioned, it is essentially two different kinds of excitement. We have been “Party Naked” people (we don’t like the term Nudist or Naturist..to official sounding) for over 20 years before our first trip to Hedo in 2011 so the public nudity was not an issue for us. We knew of Hedo and of course had heard all the usual stories but getting first hand info from a friend who had been there made the difference. Our apprehension was that we are closer to the top end of the age category than the bottom and we were also going to a lifestyle friendly resort during lifestyle month. It took us a few days to “learn the ropes” so to speak and find our way around Hedo and the activities, but we quickly became hooked.

We are headed back this January for our fourth trip and are now not only excited about the resort itself, but also meeting up with friends and acquantances from previous years and meeting new ones.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast