Thread: Fun in the U.S.

Fun in the U.S.

We are looking for a lifestyle friendly, clothing optional resort in the United States. Something to tie us over until we get to Hedo again. :-) Any ideas?

Lisa

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There are several options in Florida but I've only experienced three of them and only one is openly lifestyle friendly.

The Rooftop Resort in Hollywood between Fort Lauderdale and Miami is dated but is fun with a great pool on the roof overlooking the boardwalk. Look for their special events online.

The other two are not labeled as lifestyle necessarily but have events that might meet your needs. Paradise Lakes and Caliente in Land O'Lakes (north of Tampa) both can get wild especially on weekends. Just a thought.

Pandora' Forrest in Crossville, TN is a nudist lifestyle resort which includes a huge lodge as one big playroom.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaP View Post
    We are looking for a lifestyle friendly, clothing optional resort in the United States. Something to tie us over until we get to Hedo again. :-) Any ideas?

Lisa
    We like Sea Mountain in Palm Springs, CA between Hedo trips. Its quite small, but a lot of fun on weekends.
    H3 - January 2010 with WWV
    LV - April 2010 with WWV
    H2 December 2011 with WWW
    H2 December 2012 with WWW
    H2 December 2014 with WWW
    H2 December 2015
    H2 December 2016
    H2 December 2017 with WWW

We are going to the Pilot House in Key West next month. Great nude pool area!

We have been looking at the Sea Mountain, looks like it could be fun. Thanks for all the input!

Dakotacpl-what part of sd are you from? We are in Montana.

I have never checked out Sea Mountain - hmmmm...I am near Paradise Lakes in Tampa (near Caliente as well but I prefer Paradise Lakes because it is friendly, open (some lifestyle events but that is also why there are awesome rooms - behind closed door - yum). Anyway, they have made huge improvements in the past year. Anyway, enjoy whatever you decide.

Caliente is a good time! It is quiet during the week. It picks up Thursday night thru Sunday night. Nothing happens in the open until the dark of night. The conversation pool is then the place to be!

We second the Sea Mountain Inn. Its couples only and single women. We arent into the lifestyle but enjoy being seen and watching. The women on staff are friendly and also nude. The food is very good and always available. The facilities are also well maintained. If you are into the lifestyle then it is quite accepted there. Public displays are common and not frowned upon. Most visitors expect it. It is quite pricey though especially if you stay there for the night but the party really kicks in at night especially on holiday/theme weekends. Weekdays are usually pretty quiet.